Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:47:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where is BNB going!!!  (Read 723 times)
southerngentuk

Activity: 1316
Merit: 252

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 25, 2021, 02:55:46 AM

With the current position in this market, of course BNB will grow well next time, the crypto trend of 2022 is no longer debating what we need to do to see everything happen and feel it. As for the price, each person will have a different goal and of course it will be very good in 2022.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chato1977

Activity: 1148
Merit: 58

View Profile
December 25, 2021, 04:16:07 AM

I shared my comments about BNB that it will be 600 dollars until the 15th of November. I have a guess that he will be excited with the cryptos that football clubs have released lately. I think it could be $750 by the end of December.
actually even before you speculate that amount it has been reached already  7 months ago so i see nothing in your comment here.

you have just told what had happened in the past.

but lets go back to the topic ,

Here is the value and movement of Binance coin now  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/binance-coin/

do you still believe that can cause a 750 movement before 7 days now?
bitterguy28

Activity: 1988
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2021, 04:58:36 AM

Binance is the most promising coin for me, actually i support this one more than Ethereum(pf course second to Bitcoin) as i Know the huge support this coin has and many investors are eyeing on this coin to be their investment currency though they are waiting for more updates and burning.
so meaning Binance is near to success(i mean to reach more than 1 k sooner)
With the current position in this market, of course BNB will grow well next time, the crypto trend of 2022 is no longer debating what we need to do to see everything happen and feel it. As for the price, each person will have a different goal and of course it will be very good in 2022.
2022 and 2023 is something to look at because this is mostly will end waiting time, but 2024? this is the moment we are all waiting for.

CDC AP

Activity: 463
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 25, 2021, 05:02:51 PM

I think Binance is revolutionary in looking at the current and future crypto market and I wouldn't be surprised if the price of BNB continued to creep up, BNB has been very successful in their mission of building an exchange market and an ecosystem within it, especially after launching BSC I am very optimistic to see great progress as many projects adopt their chain. Regarding the issue of BNB prices, I will not doubt and am optimistic that their prices will continue to increase as the number of cryptocurrency users and Project grows.
sonmezmstf1978

Activity: 266
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 28, 2021, 06:43:14 PM

This topic opened for BNB is very nice. I like the serious and conscious sharing of the commentators who share on this subject. Thank you to ymkartal who opened the comment. We are in the last few days of the year and still the expected run from BNB has not come. I think it will close the year around 550 dollars.
ymckartal (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 45

View Profile
December 28, 2021, 07:18:38 PM

I read recent comments and general comments about the rapid decline of cryptocurrencies today. First of all, thank you to all friends who liked the location and contributed with their comments. Today, BNB and other cryptos are in a terrific bearish phase. But such situations, namely crises, also create opportunities. Isn't it the right time to invest?
ymckartal (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 08:14:45 PM

BNB market capitalization came from $97 billion to $87 billion. Currently, investors pumping alt cryptos has led to a loss of volume from the main cryptos. The investor who temporarily leaves BNB wants to make a profit in the short term.
Mame89

Activity: 1540
Merit: 425

View Profile
December 30, 2021, 03:45:04 PM

Previously there were predictions that the end of this year BNB will touch the price of $750 and now that prediction has been answered and in fact the price of Binance Coin today is $521 which is very far from expectations, maybe even the Bears will now try to sink the price below the strong support at $500.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
saladin7000

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2021, 07:12:21 PM

Previously there were predictions that the end of this year BNB will touch the price of $750 and now that prediction has been answered and in fact the price of Binance Coin today is $521 which is very far from expectations, maybe even the Bears will now try to sink the price below the strong support at $500.

you are absolutely right,,,!!!! the end of this year the price of binance is getting lower, I don't even see any signs of the bear market ending, but you need to know that BNB is one of the altcoins that has very high potential and popularity so it has a great opportunity to grow higher, recently the development team has been burning tokens to reduce their supply in the market, I think the limited number of BNB tokens will make the price will increase even more in the future.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
ymckartal (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2021, 07:24:11 PM

It will definitely be in a beautiful and important position for future cryptos. The first 25 cryptocurrencies will rule and guide this exchange. One of them is BNB. It will reach the level of 25 thousand dollars in the future. this period may take about 3 years.
ymckartal (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2021, 07:44:07 PM

Regardless of the direction and severity of the fluctuations in the cryptos, the value level that BNB will go to is 2k. It will reach the level of 750 dollars in the first quarter of 2022.
ymckartal (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2022, 07:23:57 PM

It's like the BNB is simply oscillating at the resistance point. Binance's new projects are coming soon. These projects will ignite BNB and increase it to $800 levels.
ymckartal (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2022, 05:51:59 PM

BNB is at $515 today and it has been moving up and down. I heard good words and excited for BNB today. It will be on the rise soon, right after the corrections.
ymckartal (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2022, 11:15:15 AM

BNB always creates opportunities for its investors. There is a term that I learned in the stock market. If you want to make money, you will invest while falling for the material you will invest. Investing while rising is foolish!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: