Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:22:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you invest in new projects?  (Read 2322 times)
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 14, 2021, 01:47:14 PM

Who will not afraid if the project you invested will suddenly close. I'm rarely to invest in the new projects because you know it's difficult to find a good project nowadays and there many scam projects out there. About the CheckDot have you already research the project? make sure it's not a meme coin or else you will lose money easily. Just make sure it's a legit project that you want to invest.
Fear of closures and scams but people fear more of poverty and regret because new project forms will have rewards for early purchase and when purchased at a low price, as long as the project has listing announcements and relative success in medium exchanges, our wealth can increase several dozen times, better luck listing at major exchanges, invest once and be rich forever probably in this range. So even though memecoin has deceptive images that are easy to hate, many people still intend to add it to the list as long as they listen to the side information.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 14, 2021, 02:05:36 PM

for now I stop investing in new projects because lately many projects have cheated and the CEO is running, just invest in existing coins, just make it pound with old coins, i don't want to add new coins....
chekdot Huh do you have a whitepaper for this project ?
study the roadmap of friends so that your money will not be held for too long if they cancel the exchange list

DYOR if u invest in CheckDOT

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 14, 2021, 02:14:22 PM

Who will not afraid if the project you invested will suddenly close. I'm rarely to invest in the new projects because you know it's difficult to find a good project nowadays and there many scam projects out there. About the CheckDot have you already research the project? make sure it's not a meme coin or else you will lose money easily. Just make sure it's a legit project that you want to invest.
Fear of closures and scams but people fear more of poverty and regret because new project forms will have rewards for early purchase and when purchased at a low price, as long as the project has listing announcements and relative success in medium exchanges, our wealth can increase several dozen times, better luck listing at major exchanges, invest once and be rich forever probably in this range. So even though memecoin has deceptive images that are easy to hate, many people still intend to add it to the list as long as they listen to the side information.

The kind of thinking about where many investors are being tricked by most scammers, those kinds of people

who continue to follow the concept of luck instead of doing things the right way. I mean, if you will take

more time in doing your DYOR and not just to follow hypes blindly, your chance of finding the right asset

is possible, better security even the progress is not the same with meme project where it can give you up to

100x if you are lucky.
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 14, 2021, 03:42:09 PM

Its a fantastic idea to put money into a new initiative. However before investing you should learn more about the organization and and the people that work on it. The most crucial aspect is to investigate about their website. Not every project is accurate so if you are thinking of investing in a new enterprise proceed with caution. I rarely invest in new project before thoroughly researching all aspects of the project.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Snappycoco

Activity: 534
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 14, 2021, 03:50:10 PM

Hello everyone, my question is: how often do you invest in new and young projects? Aren't you afraid of losing money if the project closes?

I want to invest in a promising project called CheckDot. Their token sale starts this weekend and I think this is a good opportunity to successfully invest money.

Share your thoughts on such an investment. Maybe you have some interesting cases on this matter.

Well, as long as the team established themselves as one of the worlds top entrepreneurs or programmers, there's no doubt that I'd invest in such projects. Just like with TheStandard.io where its creators are the founders of Vaultoro and worlds renowned top entrepreneur Joshua Scigala. Other than that, look at their proposed product. Read its whitepaper and research it. There are lots of projects that is emerging with good possible returns specially the P2E projects. Just beware of memecoins and scam ones.
tulusikhlas

Activity: 1526
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 14, 2021, 04:04:05 PM

Its a fantastic idea to put money into a new initiative. However before investing you should learn more about the organization and and the people that work on it. The most crucial aspect is to investigate about their website. Not every project is accurate so if you are thinking of investing in a new enterprise proceed with caution. I rarely invest in new project before thoroughly researching all aspects of the project.
This is the basis that every investor must have because they must be able to research this so that what we invest is not wrong and not wrong.
On the other hand, things like this also affect us so we can be sure of the assets we invest there.
even though it's full of risks, but we can minimize things like this with this research.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
rezasg

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2021, 04:13:29 PM

Hello everyone, my question is: how often do you invest in new and young projects? Aren't you afraid of losing money if the project closes?

I want to invest in a promising project called CheckDot. Their token sale starts this weekend and I think this is a good opportunity to successfully invest money.

Share your thoughts on such an investment. Maybe you have some interesting cases on this matter.

Choose a safe and more stable project for investment like Paybswap. A very promising token that has huge growth potential - the launch of their DEX bridging BSC to the hyped Polkadot ecosystem is closer than ever.
It has real utility and is backed by a strong development team. Already filled up my bags; you should too.
riskarcher

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2021, 04:22:08 PM

Every new project has high risk and high return, it is true that by investing a little money we will get more but with appropriate risk because this is a crypto market. if you want to invest Checkdot researched first, don't be easily influenced by FOMO. we have to always think about the worst case scenario, invest according to the estimates you will get and estimate to be ready to lose

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
November 14, 2021, 04:36:27 PM

I never invest in a new project because it is too risky in my opinion if we don't know how far the project will progress because it is just starting. To see whether a project is good or not, one of them is to see who the project is partnering with, because if the partner is strong, it can be categorized as a trustworthy project. but about CheckDot I have never heard of it, you should always be careful if you want to invest in a new project.
There was a time when i used to invest heavily in new projects and i made a hell lot of profit and once the scam projects started to turn i started to back out from investing any new projects and still even after checking the team, it is hard to understand why the price is not rallying in certain projects, so you need research and luck to be able to win the jackpot.

After a long gap, i started investing in new projects once again, i have my reservations and i am yet to book any astronomical profit yet while some of the crap projects rallied 1000000%.
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2021, 06:20:02 PM

Unfortunately its getting harder to find a decent real project lately. At least in 2017 ICO bubble, there was a bit of risk involved for the developers if they did a exit scam because they could be charged of manipulating and lying to the investors. Nowadays, all you need to do is write your coin is a meme and doest have any purpose. If rug pull happens, no one can hold anything against them.

I do not agree with your opinion about the difficulty of choosing a project that will bring a good profit. From my experience, I can say that almost all new projects, if you participated in investing at an early stage, bring at least several hundred percent of profit to their investors by the time of TGE.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
perfect999

Activity: 1596
Merit: 299

View Profile
November 14, 2021, 06:52:18 PM

how often do you invest in new and young projects? Aren't you afraid of losing money if the project closes?
I was keenly looking for new project for some years back but now I am completely staying away from new projects because I could not find any legit projects to multiply my capital.

Instead of risking with unknown project I guess it will be much safer when we are investing only with bitcoin and other reputed projects with long duration based plans. I am sure you cannot plan for long-term when you are choosing new projects because he cannot be sure about what is going to happen with most of them by considering the number of scams happening in this crypto space but you can plan up for very long time with bitcoin investments.
dbc23

Activity: 1036
Merit: 311

View Profile
November 14, 2021, 09:58:39 PM

With the volume of new projects available in the market I'm been too careful with how I go about investing in them and lately I rely solely on hype or trusted recommendations and with the hype I still do a little more research before ever taking in any risk.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 14, 2021, 10:09:32 PM

With the volume of new projects available in the market I'm been too careful with how I go about investing in them and lately I rely solely on hype or trusted recommendations and with the hype I still do a little more research before ever taking in any risk.
You should and it is a must otherwise, you might lose your money on the spot.
That we don't need to rush, everything must be done in research coz this is the only way to avoid losses or that to stupidly invest in scam project. Even it was recommended by someone, I still don't make it but have to undergo any background check for market verification and to make sure that we are investing in the right and potential coin.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 14, 2021, 10:27:34 PM

You have to be very careful when investing in new projects. Scammers can be very accurate and professional in the preparation of documents and fictional information. If at least one thing seems suspicious to you, don't risk it. If you don't know how to do good research on new projects, you better not risk it, because it's like playing the lottery.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
cute nmp

Activity: 1666
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 14, 2021, 10:33:05 PM

It is a great idea to invest in new and young project that have so many potentials.You can make some real profits from them but it is not all new project that worth it so you should be very careful with your money and have to make lots of researchs about a project before making an investment to avoid loosing your funds.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀          SUGARS.ZONE     ❤[nbs
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 14, 2021, 10:35:47 PM

Investing in new project (aka early adopting) is my strategy since 2013. I almost never hold BTC, just alts - but I diversify myself very hardly by doing that.

Dewi Aries
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1091

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 14, 2021, 10:42:49 PM

Only use money you afford to lose. I usually use around $20-$30 to buy new coin that listed. But not all coins that i bought, only which already discussed by me and my friends. About how much is it, maybe people will laugh about my amount, but that is how i manage my money so not use all money into new projects.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 14, 2021, 11:23:43 PM

Hello , I usually invest in new projects on the binance platform because I think it is the safest step for me to invest in new projects so there is no worry about getting my money back when investing in new projects, and that needs to be considered when we enter into a project. new because many new projects do not have a clear concept and team.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
StarKay

Activity: 756
Merit: 16

We All Can Make It

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 03:45:31 AM

New projects that become successful often offer the best ROI but the chances of new successful projects is less than 40% from my own observation so it's up to you to DYOR on whatever new project you're interested in investing and also put in money that you can afford to lose.
Personally I still invest in new projects.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 05:32:26 AM

We want to invest in the hope of making a profit, as much as possible we'd like to be part of the early birds because, for a small investment you can get a good percentage of the supply, investors are always on the look for a new project, you don't want coming up late in a big project, it's welcome and encouraged to look or share projects with good potential and if you are 100% on Checkdot, and you have done extensive research then go for it and share your experience to the community.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: