Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:55:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hacked Wallet please help - Bounty Offered  (Read 1573 times)
gunhell16

Activity: 1708
Merit: 492

View Profile
March 17, 2023, 06:41:28 AM

Hi Everyone,
Someone just hacked my metamask wallet and took 98.9 eth or 470,000 usd. If anyone can please help in where to start to get this back it would be life changing.

Here is there address who they took the 4th
https://etherscan.io/address/0x9ec869191de9d514b82ecc1c1e0f227910467a38

Here is the etherscan of the transaction me
https://etherscan.io/tx/0xb630c6373b83ac016d27af9721c97837c7d478371f2907ddc036e31c686acc43

Come to think of it OP, I wonder what 98 Ethereum is doing there on metamask. The size of the value of your money doesn't even cross your mind to buy a hardware wallet to put the amount of ETH you have.

You are a rich person, you should have thought of taking care of your assets dude, so I can only say be careful who you talk to, I am pretty sure there are many who will pretend to help you but you don't know that you are talking to a scammer.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Taskford

Activity: 2548
Merit: 795

View Profile
March 17, 2023, 01:21:07 PM

Hi Everyone,
Someone just hacked my metamask wallet and took 98.9 eth or 470,000 usd. If anyone can please help in where to start to get this back it would be life changing.

Here is there address who they took the 4th
https://etherscan.io/address/0x9ec869191de9d514b82ecc1c1e0f227910467a38

Here is the etherscan of the transaction me
https://etherscan.io/tx/0xb630c6373b83ac016d27af9721c97837c7d478371f2907ddc036e31c686acc43

Come to think of it OP, I wonder what 98 Ethereum is doing there on metamask. The size of the value of your money doesn't even cross your mind to buy a hardware wallet to put the amount of ETH you have.

You are a rich person, you should have thought of taking care of your assets dude, so I can only say be careful who you talk to, I am pretty sure there are many who will pretend to help you but you don't know that you are talking to a scammer.

Even if you give a good advice for OP still he cannot read those as he is inactive since 2021. And its irrelevant to point out something which is happen from the past since this is not irreversible not have chance to recover anymore whatever he do.

Maybe for other new reading this just be careful so that they never experience what OP experience since being victim of hacking is really stressful to ys so we need to be vigilant on what we do especially on sharing some important information to anyone.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Bitcoin_people

Activity: 518
Merit: 328

Bitcoin Halving Year 🎗️🎭

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2023, 03:39:19 AM

~~snip~~
It's a very sad incident since your 98.9 Ethereum hacked. But you acted like a fool using Metamax wallet basically you had a lot of funds. And since you had a lot of money, hackers hacked your wallet. If you had used a hardware that was safe for your money, you would not have faced such a loss and hackers would not have been able to hack your money. But instead of doing them, you put your money in a software wallet, because of which hackers hacked and transferred your money very quickly. We know that if cryptocurrency transactions are transferred to a wrong address, it is never possible to get them back and it is never known to which person's wallet they have been transferred. So it will never be possible to fully recover your money that the hacker has hacked, it's really sad for you.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1162

View Profile
August 10, 2023, 04:00:53 PM

~~snip~~
It's a very sad incident since your 98.9 Ethereum hacked. But you acted like a fool using Metamax wallet basically you had a lot of funds. And since you had a lot of money, hackers hacked your wallet. If you had used a hardware that was safe for your money, you would not have faced such a loss and hackers would not have been able to hack your money. But instead of doing them, you put your money in a software wallet, because of which hackers hacked and transferred your money very quickly. We know that if cryptocurrency transactions are transferred to a wrong address, it is never possible to get them back and it is never known to which person's wallet they have been transferred. So it will never be possible to fully recover your money that the hacker has hacked, it's really sad for you.

I was really interested to know how did the hacker was able to hack the meta mask wallet? Did the OP share his seed with anyone, or his computer was malware effected?

Funds lost from the crypto wallet are not recoverable, so no matter how much OP offered the bounty, no one can recover his funds. Also, after making this post he never returned on the forum. Sometimes if you face so much loss, you can have heart attack or something like that because of a shock or traumatization? I hope OP is alive Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: