Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:32:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Introducing Santa Floki Official  (Read 113 times)
SantaFlokiOfficial (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 04:56:05 AM

Santa Floki aims to become the most relevant project on BSC this holiday season

A crypto token that was established by dedicated investors and avid fans of meme projects.

We are inspired by the success of the different communities that are dedicated to Elon Musk's dog, Floki, and hope to achieve the same and exceed expectations.

We will be partnering with very suitable charity organizations like Save The Children where we will make a sizable donations for the needy this coming Christmas.

Santa Floki will be working to release original NFTs in the coming weeks. We are also launching a dashboard soon where investors can check their BUSD rewards that they earn by buying and holding the Santa Floki Token.

Our goal at Santa Floki is to build a solid brand, community, and to be a top 10 project in the coming weeks.

Come join and visit our website at www.santafloki.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zasad@
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 4281

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2021, 10:49:43 AM

Another tweet by Elon Musk raised the price of shitcoin by 20 times
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1474860884359094275

Santa Floki (HOHOHO)   1889.2%
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/santa-floki
Be careful not to invest in this scam so as not to become a hamster of the outgoing year.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
HardCore12V

Activity: 223
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 26, 2021, 11:35:30 AM

The name is the major turn off for me, what happens after Christmas is over? The name makes no more sense does it? I'm just tired how new projects are just same version of many others, same roadmaps same crappy promised APY, only bear market can reveal the true intent of many new projects in crypto space it's only a matter of time

tbct_mt2

Activity: 2324
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2021, 11:55:22 AM

If it is not Elon Musk, it is only a funny tweet and has no effect.

Can we verify that whether Elon Musk has a pet namely Floki? Can we accept this tweet as a funny one from Elon with his pet?

Personally I don't find Elon Musk tweet to invest in altcoins. People who rely on Elon Musk's tweet for their investment, they put their capital on hands of others. They are accepting very high risk from both sides, coin or token and Elon Musk.

The destiny, happy or sad, they will have to accept it.
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 26, 2021, 12:10:25 PM

A crypto token that was established by dedicated investors and avid fans of meme projects.

So you just created a token that is named after the Dog of Elon Musk in the hope that he would make a tweet on christmas that shows his dog. Wow, what a great use-case and what a great reason to launch a crypto project. The tweet that Elon Musk made was not about your token it was juts about his dog, but i have to admit hat was a clever plan, that you have pulled of there, because a few people might think that he really tweeted about your coin. So i guess congratz to the team of this "project" that you already made a lot of money with it and i also feel very bad for the people that buy this token now and lose a lot of money with it.
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1498
Merit: 566

View Profile
December 26, 2021, 12:17:10 PM

So you just created a token that is named after the Dog of Elon Musk in the hope that he would make a tweet on christmas that shows his dog. Wow, what a great use-case and what a great reason to launch a crypto project. The tweet that Elon Musk made was not about your token it was juts about his dog, but i have to admit hat was a clever plan, that you have pulled of there, because a few people might think that he really tweeted about your coin. So i guess congratz to the team of this "project" that you already made a lot of money with it and i also feel very bad for the people that buy this token now and lose a lot of money with it.

I think it's pretty obvious by now what the people behind this project is doing, it's another money grab project, and there will be no use case whatsoever.

And talk about Elon Musk again, for sure majority of us here specially smart investors have stir away from Elon's tweet because it's just to make a hype on some meme coins. And if it true that he has a dog name Floki or whatever? who cares!

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
December 26, 2021, 12:21:09 PM

Be careful not to invest in this scam so as not to become a hamster of the outgoing year.

These scammers are using the same shit tactics again and again still many people are not learning the season. What is the reason behind this? lack of knowledge or greed we can say!

I thought Elon do not like other meme coins rather than doge. What happens here! he really invests in that meme coin or another rumor like before which lead Shiba Inu to the market cap it is right now. Elon should stop this dirty metaphoric tweet of him.
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2324
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2021, 12:22:53 PM

So you just created a token that is named after the Dog of Elon Musk in the hope that he would make a tweet on christmas that shows his dog. Wow, what a great use-case and what a great reason to launch a crypto project. The tweet that Elon Musk made was not about your token it was juts about his dog, but i have to admit hat was a clever plan, that you have pulled of there, because a few people might think that he really tweeted about your coin.
I implied about it. Market makers can observer Elon Must Twitter and his tweets. If they see any funny tweets that can be used for creating a new meme coin, to shill their projects, they will do it.

Elon Musk is not responsible for money people spent for meme coins. Investors are responsible for their capital, their decisions and they are fully responsible for such things. They are matured enough to be responsible for things they decide to do. Investment, trading, gambling, gaming, whatever.
ajanwalker

Activity: 1484
Merit: 459

View Profile
December 26, 2021, 12:26:05 PM

If it is not Elon Musk, it is only a funny tweet and has no effect.

Can we verify that whether Elon Musk has a pet namely Floki? Can we accept this tweet as a funny one from Elon with his pet?

Personally I don't find Elon Musk tweet to invest in altcoins. People who rely on Elon Musk's tweet for their investment, they put their capital on hands of others. They are accepting very high risk from both sides, coin or token and Elon Musk.

The destiny, happy or sad, they will have to accept it.

Elon Musk tweeted for Doge at first and it was thought to be a joke. Then where did the Doge coin go? I don't think it's a joke. In the future, something else will definitely come out.

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
December 26, 2021, 01:37:30 PM

Dam that’s huge up surge man. I wish had it held in my cherry alley beforehand this pump happened. I have started to think shit coins are great way to work on and earn some quick profits. Yes they are very very risky and could turn out to be worst experience of all time; however imagine if you studied this game of scam pump you can earn big time profits to set yourself. 1800+ profit is simply dream of high street trader which could take forever to earn. Lolz. Anyways if these coins are not going anywhere then I have started to feel I must go for this game. Any thoughts on this or anyone is doing this already ? May be Elon?
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2021, 03:17:37 PM

2338.4% price rise in a day ,a little surprised ! maybe there is Elon service in that trend by making floki using Santa costume so it's connected with a token meme called santafloki ! or this is the scenario of the team Elon in order to benefit in this difficult time and that will be the new year hype meme again Huh

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 26, 2021, 03:29:13 PM

Another scam token appears caused by elon's tweet. Im feeling curious how many shit tokens like this will apear once he was creating 1k tweets about anything related to the shiba and floki. It's just the matter of time until this scam tokenw will be going down again as soon as possible. too much shit scam tokens these days. The whales are just pumping this one to the moon. Im still waiting for complaints for those who have bought at peak price.

Elon Musk tweeted for Doge at first and it was thought to be a joke. Then where did the Doge coin go? I don't think it's a joke. In the future, something else will definitely come out.
Elon was saying he was investing in the doge coin but what about this? Elon never invested his penny to the shiba inu and this is a scam token that's getting hype caused by elon's tweet.
gatekeeper89

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2021, 11:36:26 PM

This is what happens when a coin gets attention from social media. its best to find cryptos before everyone. There are a lot of website to track such things like allpresale.org
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
December 30, 2021, 11:47:26 PM

More like the SQUID token we've seen recently that nose dived to the edge of the crypto universe and devaluate to zero. Please be wary that these kind of meme tokens are total shitcoins just drive by hype and I think Elon isn't at fault here but these noob investors that driven up by hype that they could get rich so quickly.
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1042

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2021, 02:30:46 AM

If it's not Elon Musk then this meme token isn't what it is, obviously just using Elon Musk's hand to be able to tweet which can become hype, I think this meme token is only for christmas and holidays not for the future.

It's very risky for this animal token, whoever has made 2000% profit for me is enough and no longer invests let alone holds it, because the Santa Floki increase has expired in my opinion.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
DapanasFruit

Activity: 1218
Merit: 49

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
December 31, 2021, 07:00:01 AM

The name is the major turn off for me, what happens after Christmas is over? The name makes no more sense does it? I'm just tired how new projects are just same version of many others, same roadmaps same crappy promised APY, only bear market can reveal the true intent of many new projects in crypto space it's only a matter of time

I am actually wondering with the same concern...but I realize that they can be following the idea that everyday can be Christmas. Now, am more concerned on the use-cases of this another meme coin. Of course, they are prepared with some use-cases but those will never make the project really last. Or will it be that the project can be off when the holidays is over and just come back to life when the last quarter of the year is starting again? Anyway, am not so much into meme coin as they are not really bringing real value to the marketplace and can be here just to make some pumps and dumps.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: