Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:34:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡⚡⚡ Axl ⚡⚡⚡ The ultimate DEX platform for you  (Read 506 times)
Megladoge
Copper Member

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 05:44:18 PM

It is good that NFT collection is ready but also it is very important to promote this NFT collection.
A lot of depends from NFT marketplace where the collection is sold.

Now there are so many NFT collections. So the most important thing is not to create a collection but promote it.
Lets check the promotion of the project and its development.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
E-money.com
Copper Member

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 08:24:01 PM

Now there are so many NFT collections. So the most important thing is not to create a collection but promote it.

Here is more information about NFT Collection https://axltoken.medium.com/axl-nft-collection-a4de5e227a25
I agree that it is very important to promote the issue of NFT collection to attract attention of community to the collection.
Edain Software
Copper Member

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 09:50:48 AM

Here is more information about NFT Collection https://axltoken.medium.com/axl-nft-collection-a4de5e227a25
I agree that it is very important to promote the issue of NFT collection to attract attention of community to the collection.

As I understand from the article NFT participates in airdrop. Airdrop members have a chance to win NFT. It is a good chance to create own NFT collection for airdrop participants.
Iminingpro
Copper Member

Activity: 145

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 12:59:56 PM

As I understand from the article NFT participates in airdrop. Airdrop members have a chance to win NFT. It is a good chance to create own NFT collection for airdrop participants.

Now Axl  also conduct an airdrop and NFT that will be distributed during airdrop is a good way to attract attention to the project.
I saw their NFT collection and I like it. It is very interesting as I think.
cryptoserega

Activity: 180

View Profile
December 03, 2021, 04:10:05 PM

Now Axl  also conduct an airdrop and NFT that will be distributed during airdrop is a good way to attract attention to the project.
I saw their NFT collection and I like it. It is very interesting as I think.

Airdrop is a good way to attract attention to the project and its products and NFT.
NFT collection is ready and presented. And 100 NFT will be distributed during the airdrop.
It is good that airdrop participants have a chance to win the NFT Smiley
nininyashka

Activity: 72

View Profile
December 03, 2021, 08:33:28 PM

Airdrop is a good way to attract attention to the project and its products and NFT.
NFT collection is ready and presented. And 100 NFT will be distributed during the airdrop.
It is good that airdrop participants have a chance to win the NFT Smiley

Airdrop allows to increase the community of users and pays more attention to the project and its development.
Community is necessary to increase the liquidity of the project and create demand in NFT collection of Axl.
purka5

Activity: 191

View Profile
December 04, 2021, 06:57:25 PM

Airdrop allows to increase the community of users and pays more attention to the project and its development.
Community is necessary to increase the liquidity of the project and create demand in NFT collection of Axl.

Airdrop ist a good way to promote the project and attract attention of community to the project.
NFT very popular now and it is good that it is possible to win NFT during airdrop.
Now airdrop participants can create their onw NFT collections.
METASENS
Copper Member

Activity: 87

View Profile
December 05, 2021, 03:49:10 PM

Airdrop ist a good way to promote the project and attract attention of community to the project.
NFT very popular now and it is good that it is possible to win NFT during airdrop.
Now airdrop participants can create their onw NFT collections.

Promotion is very important for every projects. Airdrops very popular and attractive. It is good that users of airdrop has opportunity to win free NFT.
It will attract more attention to the project.
Roidz

Activity: 1386
Merit: 250

1XBit.com

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 04:27:30 AM

Promotion is very important for every projects. Airdrops very popular and attractive. It is good that users of airdrop has opportunity to win free NFT.
It will attract more attention to the project.

Without promotion, it is very difficult to attract attention to the project.
Now cryptocurrency is very popular and a lot of new projects appear. There is a big demand in promotion and it costs a lot of money.
The competition between cryptocurrency projects is very high now.

That of course costs a lot of money because all of that is also for tying a product or their advertising collections to run well and find great results.
 because of something that has strong encouragement and support, it will be successful quickly.
 It's the same with this project of course there is higher competition.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
romanfrolovv
Copper Member

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 09:49:33 PM

That of course costs a lot of money because all of that is also for tying a product or their advertising collections to run well and find great results.
 because of something that has strong encouragement and support, it will be successful quickly.
 It's the same with this project of course there is higher competition.

Now the competition between cryptocurrency projects is so big that it is not enough to create an NFT collection. It is necessary to promote NFT collection to sell this collection for the best price.
r_victory

Activity: 1923
Merit: 321

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2021, 10:11:50 PM

Regarding Elon's NFT, I've already given an opinion, as for DEX, the number of services that will be offered by the platform is worth waiting for. I found the supply reasonable, with great chances of high appreciation.

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
Iminingpro
Copper Member

Activity: 145

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 07:37:37 PM

Regarding Elon's NFT, I've already given an opinion, as for DEX, the number of services that will be offered by the platform is worth waiting for. I found the supply reasonable, with great chances of high appreciation.

Such a collection is a good way to attract attention to the DEX and its products.
As I understand part of NFT will be distributed during the airdrop.
It is a good way of promotion and to attract attention to the DEX and other products on the DEX.
zayika570

Activity: 156

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 07:48:35 PM

Such a collection is a good way to attract attention to the DEX and its products.
As I understand part of NFT will be distributed during the airdrop.
It is a good way of promotion and to attract attention to the DEX and other products on the DEX.

Now there are many tools to attract attention to the project. The competition is very big and it is very important to promote the project to attract attention to it.
Now there is a big demand in promotion and price for advertisment is very high.
But promotion must be effective but not only expensive.
altixz

Activity: 153

View Profile
December 09, 2021, 03:38:43 PM

Now there are many tools to attract attention to the project. The competition is very big and it is very important to promote the project to attract attention to it.
Now there is a big demand in promotion and price for advertisment is very high.
But promotion must be effective but not only expensive.

It is good that there is a big competition and a big choice of different NFT collections and different projects.
In such big competition, only the best projects will survive.
It will be good that only the best projects will be in cryptocurrency industry.
bblack234
Copper Member

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2021, 07:02:05 PM

It is good that there is a big competition and a big choice of different NFT collections and different projects.

Active development attracts a lot of attention.  That is why it is necessary to check the news of the project to understand what has already been done.
Development is very important for every project.

Life is simply better with Crypto
alan228

Activity: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 04:07:22 PM

Active development attracts a lot of attention.  That is why it is necessary to check the news of the project to understand what has already been done.
Development is very important for every project.

Here is news from Axl

The long awaited AXL INU Pre-sale is here

🗓The presale will be conducted on our website https://axltoken.com starting on the 18th of Dec, 2 PM UTC until the 28th of Dec, 10 PM UTC.

More news can be found in there twitter. Here is a link to the news https://twitter.com/AxlToken/status/1468975293989806084
cryptoexchanger.org
Copper Member

Activity: 132

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 10:15:59 PM

Here is news from Axl

The long awaited AXL INU Pre-sale is here

🗓The presale will be conducted on our website https://axltoken.com starting on the 18th of Dec, 2 PM UTC until the 28th of Dec, 10 PM UTC.

More news can be found in there twitter. Here is a link to the news https://twitter.com/AxlToken/status/1468975293989806084

Now many people buy tokens during the presale to have the best price  and earn money on the price growth.
But it is necessary to check everything before investing to evaluate the prospects of the project.
r_victory

Activity: 1923
Merit: 321

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2021, 09:01:03 PM

AXL INU will take place in the Shooting Star IEO launchpad program on Bitmart.

Shooting Star is a combination of ordinary listing and IEO. By optimizing the terms and conditions of IEO, Shooting Star simplifies the listing procedure for high-quality blockchain projects, and provides users with more favorable rules.

The Details of the IEO are as follows:

Price = $0.00053 (30% Discount)
Max. Allocation = $250 per User
Hard Cap = $50,000
Date = 29th of December, exact time TBA
Place = Bitmart Shooting Star Webpage

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
LaCucina
Copper Member

Activity: 94

View Profile
December 12, 2021, 12:13:47 PM

AXL INU will take place in the Shooting Star IEO launchpad program on Bitmart.

Shooting Star is a combination of ordinary listing and IEO. By optimizing the terms and conditions of IEO, Shooting Star simplifies the listing procedure for high-quality blockchain projects, and provides users with more favorable rules.

The Details of the IEO are as follows:

Price = $0.00053 (30% Discount)
Max. Allocation = $250 per User
Hard Cap = $50,000
Date = 29th of December, exact time TBA
Place = Bitmart Shooting Star Webpage

A good exchange to start listing. It is very important to attract attention to the project from a listing on a good exchange.
It will attract attention to the project and will allow earning money on Axl and the liquidity of the coin.
nikita2020

Activity: 184

View Profile
December 12, 2021, 07:03:32 PM

I checked their twitter:

Shooting Star IEO & Listing Confirmed
We are delighted to announce that AXL INU will take place in the Shooting Star IEO launchpad program on Bitmart.

Bitmart is a big exchange with good trading volumes.
More information can be found here https://twitter.com/AxlToken/status/1469703530986549258
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: