Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:27:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [AUCTION] Silver Satoshi Mood Masks - Clay Cast X Lucho Poletti  (Read 1878 times)
sweeteye

Activity: 789
Merit: 131

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 09:35:46 PM

I think it's over now (Huh)

My take as well
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
domulys

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 09:36:56 PM

I think the OP genuinely did their best here -- looking forward to the next auction taking place on scarce.city!
ClayCastCrypto (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 146
Merit: 82

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 09:37:25 PM

Auction has ended.

I am sorry this turned out the way it did, I looked for the highest bids. One moment.
poprawa

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 09:37:44 PM

Just went to check the prices... it's the full circus ahahah
Maybe a better place would have been raretoshi or scarcecity ?

sweeteye

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 09:38:49 PM

I think the OP genuinely did their best here -- looking forward to the next auction taking place on scarce.city!

Agreed. If I end up with more than one of these (I think I have 2 and 17) I'll part with one of them if someone at the high bid still wants it
thiago007

Activity: 427
Merit: 27

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 09:42:26 PM

Agreed. If I end up with more than one of these (I think I have 2 and 17) I'll part with one of them if someone at the high bid still wants it

I think if he lives up to his word I have number # 2 you can check how long it has been since someone else bid and there it is you can look, but this shit is about money and surely the right thing will not be done ..
sweeteye

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 09:48:35 PM

I think if he lives up to his word I have number # 2 you can check how long it has been since someone else bid and there it is you can look, but this shit is about money and surely the right thing will not be done ..

I disagree. It was a shitshow, but you interpreted the rules to mean "per item" - I read it as the auction was extended for 5 minutes. Like I said, I'm willing to part with one of these if I'm determined a winner.
ClayCastCrypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 09:49:30 PM

I looked through all bids.

Again, I am sorry I chose the format of ending the auction five minutes after the last bid.
I hoped this would be more cleanly. Sorry if some of you viewed this as a shitshow.
Maybe best thing is to ask Scarce City to host next time, they do a far better job than I ever could, but I thought Bitcointalk would be appropriate.
The selling part is not what I like most.

I did try my best, and honestly this is not about money. I really did not expect such bidding.

Feedback on the highest bids is welcome, but to my account and bidding format, these are the highest bids:

#1 0.08 BTC

2. - 077

#6.   - .075

#13 - 0.09BTC

17. 0.076

Clay
Committed3d

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 09:50:29 PM

I disagree. It was a shitshow, but you interpreted the rules to mean "per item" - I read it as the auction was extended for 5 minutes. Like I said, I'm willing to part with one of these if I'm determined a winner.

That's what I thought... "per item", but the reply feature of this site didn't work for a number of people (including Clay). We'll see what he says, but this was ridiculous...I'm still having trouble replying to these because this site won't let me.
sweeteye

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 09:50:37 PM

Again, I am sorry I chose the format of ending the auction five minutes after the last bid.
I hoped this would be more cleanly. Sorry if some of you viewed this as a shitshow.
Maybe best thing is to ask Scarce City to host next time, they do a far better job than I ever could, but I thought Bitcointalk would be appropriate.

I did try my best, and honestly this is not about money. I really did not expect such bidding.

Feedback on the highest bids is welcome, but to my account and bidding format, these are the highest bids:

#1 0.08 BTC

#6.   - .075

#13 - 0.09BTC

17. 0.076

Clay

Where is #2?
ClayCastCrypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 09:51:31 PM

#1 0.08 BTC

#6.   - .075

#13 - 0.09BTC

17. 0.076

Clay

Where is #2?

Again, sorry.
sweeteye

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 09:56:26 PM

#1 0.08 BTC

#6.   - .075

#13 - 0.09BTC

17. 0.076

Clay

Where is #2?

Again, sorry.

Who won #2, please?
domulys

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 09:58:31 PM

FWIW, I never bid on #1, but at one point it was going for 0.1 BTC.

Maybe some of the responses got edited ... just want to make sure nobody gets robbed! Smiley
ClayCastCrypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 10:01:02 PM

Maybe some of the responses got edited ... just want to make sure nobody gets robbed! Smiley

Thought I saw that, but hey...
sweeteye

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 10:03:15 PM

That's absolutely correct.
Commited3d, when you scratched your #2 bid, did you change your #1 bid from 0.10 to 0.08?
ClayCastCrypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 10:08:26 PM

Result

Winning bids:

#1 0.08 BTC

2. - 077

#6.   - .075

#13 - 0.09BTC

17. 0.076

What now?

I will contact the winners a.s.a.p. via PM.
Believe all buyers will receive something special, which will fit nicely in their collection.

The Format shitshow

Okay, I will traverse each post and see what I can do, I am not promising Mood Masks to people who feel dicked, but I feel responsible.
Feedback is welcome, I am human and can learn from my mistakes. So, will see if I can make this somewhat better for  the people who noted their disappointment (in the future, as a small IOU).

What next?

The plated series will consist of seven gold plated, seven white rhodium & seven black rhodium plated Satoshi Mood Masks.
These will be auctioned, no reservations, no Twitter sale (though the personal contact was great). Best I ask Scarce City...
I think we will keep it at two series and some specials, another series would only water down the uniqueness.

Thank you, forum guests and members, people who supported this.

All I can do as a return on your investment, is try to surpass this creation with another.

Clay
sweeteye

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 10:10:45 PM

Result

Winning bids:

#1 0.08 BTC

2. - 077

#6.   - .075

#13 - 0.09BTC

17. 0.076

What now?

Believe all buyers will receive something special, which will fit nicely in their collection.

The Format shitshow

Okay, I will traverse each post and see what I can do, I am not promising Mood Masks to people who feel dicked, but I feel responsible.
Feedback is welcome, I am human and can learn from my mistakes. So, will see if I can make this somewhat better for  the people who noted their disappointment (in the future, as a small IOU).

What next?

The plated series will consist of seven gold plated, seven white rhodium & seven black rhodium plated Satoshi Mood Masks.
These will be auctioned, no reservations, no Twitter sale (though the personal contact was great). Best I ask Scarce City...
I think we will keep it at two series and some specials, another series would only water down the uniqueness.

All I can do as a return on your investment, is try to surpass this creation with another.

Clay
sweeteye

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 10:14:17 PM

Result

Winning bids:

#1 0.08 BTC

2. - 077

#6.   - .075

#13 - 0.09BTC

17. 0.076

What now?

The Format shitshow

What next?

Clay

I'd like to offer #2 to @TheNovemberMan followed by @thiago007 if that's good by you, Clay (for my .077 bid). If not, I'm trading it for another of your creations that's been offered to me.
sweeteye
ClayCastCrypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 10:22:19 PM

I'd like to offer #2 to @TheNovemberMan followed by @thiago007 if that's good by you, Clay (for my .077 bid). If not, I'm trading it for another of your creations that's been offered to me.
sweeteye

That's okay with me.

Still sticking with #17?

If others want to do the same, please do so via PM, then PM me.

Thx.
sweeteye

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 10:26:56 PM

sweeteye

That's okay with me.

Still sticking with #17?

If others want to do the same, please do so via PM, then PM me.

Thx.

I'll hold on to both until I hear from either of the two bros...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: