Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:24:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Blockchain for NFTs besides Ethereum?  (Read 121 times)
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 26, 2021, 02:32:19 PM

MATIC is currently on the rise and showing good progress since then. Their game, Ethermon now established a good number of players.

WAX Blockchain is also one of the top-performing chains today and showing a good price movement for weeks now. Most of the DAPPS under that network is able to attract new people to try the network.

KAI network is also in bloom because of their DAPP, MyDefiPet.

But overall, adding BSC as an alternative network is really necessary. It's now the general chain that was mostly used. It will give convenience to users who want to try the other network's DAPP.

I've seen most NFTs are switching to BSC due to its ever-growing popularity. But as gas fees increase, we'll be able to see more NFTs on other blockchain networks. MATIC has dirt cheap fees right now, so it should only be a matter of time before adoption grows like crazy.

Personally, I don't see NFTs having any kind of intrinsic value except for in-game items and certain digital collectibles. How far will the industry go will greatly depend on its legitimate use cases. Regulations would probably destroy NFTs just like they did with ICOs within their early days. So far BSC is the best blockchain for NFTs besides Ethereum, but that could change in the future as new platforms take the world by storm. As long as you invest wisely, you'll have nothing to worry about. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 26, 2021, 02:53:57 PM

IMHO, I believe the Ethereum Network has very expensive transaction fees nowadays thats why launching any NFT base project on Ethereum today is a bad idea, Anyway, the best network for me to launch an NFT project would be those network that has cheaper transaction fees, like BSC or Polygon because many users are not happy with the current transaction fees on Ethereum network that trigger a temporary migration to other networks because of that problem. 
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: