Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:19:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happens in a copyright infringement scenario?  (Read 188 times)
larry_vw_1955

Activity: 1050
Merit: 359

View Profile
November 24, 2021, 02:16:57 AM

I agree it's not "ideal" distribution, but
1. It's common problem among PoW coins (see charts for different coin).

As much as I hate to say it, ethereum looks like it has the best distribution among all the charts I saw by far. Lots of smaller pieces of pie.

3. Both have large percentage "Unknown" pool/miner, but it doesn't cancel out.

I assume the "unknown" part is just people mining on their on, doing it solo from their basement. so why wouldn't they cancel out??

no actually I was trying to learn about bitcoin and reading over at https://bitcoin.org/en/full-node#minimum-requirements where they say the following:

Bandwidth limits: Some Internet plans will charge an additional amount for any excess upload bandwidth used that isn’t included in the plan. Worse, some providers may terminate your connection without warning because of overuse.

that's a pretty serious warning. surprised they would put it on their site because it seems like it would discourage someone from wanting to run a node.

What have I done, God, to deserve answering this comparison?
well, i'll answer it for you then. shiba inu had no reason for existing other than kind of just a joke and that's pretty much still the case but bsv was created due to a philosophy and that is what drives it. so I would say bsv is a more serious project than shiba inu although shiba you can't deny it has attracted alot of attentiion but still. bsv is more serious project. businesses might think the same.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: