Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:32:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Build your own NFT dApp without code  (Read 60 times)
rozaliacrip22 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2021, 02:55:41 PM

Hi Guys !!!   Cheesy
one of the first projects to implement the no-code principles on blockchain: we let entrepreneurs without any coding skills build quality NFT dApps on any blockchain. Here’s why it’s such a powerful idea.

https://blog.xp.network/build-your-own-nft-dapp-without-code-the-true-power-of-xp-network-ac59ef586d84
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
November 21, 2021, 03:21:47 PM

Even in website development, sooner or later, they still need to code things manually. The no-code movement is a great initiative within all spaces, but to be extremely flexible with regard to business requirements it can't be achieved as of now only with the no-code services/app.

And here we are talking about the no-code smart contract, it is surely a great thing to build. But looking at the broader perspective I doubt it going to make it. Anyway, where is the no-code page/apps on the website? I didn't find it on their site.
rozaliacrip22 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2021, 03:55:52 PM

Even in website development, sooner or later, they still need to code things manually. The no-code movement is a great initiative within all spaces, but to be extremely flexible with regard to business requirements it can't be achieved as of now only with the no-code services/app.

And here we are talking about the no-code smart contract, it is surely a great thing to build. But looking at the broader perspective I doubt it going to make it. Anyway, where is the no-code page/apps on the website? I didn't find it on their site.

i understand sir, but this company has made a brilliant platform that they can transfer NFT's To more than 10+ Blockchains !! i believe they will do the codeless dapps too !!  its a promising company really
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: