Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:48:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN PRICE FORECAST TO DOUBLE AS EXPERTS REVISE CRYPTOCURRENCY PREDICTIONS  (Read 163 times)
Hydrogen (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:35:45 PM

Bitcoin will double in value by the end of the year despite its recent price stagnation, according to several cryptocurrency experts.

The last six months has seen bitcoin's price fall from more than $19,000 in December, to today's value of below $7,700.

The falling price has been attributed to uncertain regulation, as well as the seizure of bitcoins in different legal cases, such as MtGox, which were then sold on exchanges.

While the cryptocurrency markets continue to settle, the short-term forecast is expected to remain relatively stagnant.

"I believe bitcoin's price will continue to fluctuate between $6,500 and $8,500 in the coming weeks," David Hanson, a blockchain expert and CEO of the gaming platform Ultra, told The Independent.

"In the medium-to-long term, bitcoin's value should go up, as big institutions enter the crypto space in a bid to gain first-mover advantage, further legitimising the market."

This view that major institutions will provide a boost to bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is shared by other figures in the space, who believe bitcoin will finally break back above $10,000 in the coming months.

"As the regulatory landscape clears up we can expect far more investors, including big ticket institutions, to make their first cryptocurrency investments," Iqbal Gandham, the UK managing director of the investment platform eToro, told The Independent.

"For the first few months of this year, the crypto industry has been jogging along at a relatively slow pace, waiting for the opportunity to stretch into a sprint. This may just be that moment."

Bitcoin price predictions were very positive at the beginning of the year, buoyed by the price explosion at the end of 2017. Celebrated investor Tim Draper said bitcoin could hit $250,000 by 2022, while self-described "bitcoin evangelist" Alistair Milne said he believed bitcoin would reach between $35,000 and $60,000 by the end of next year.

In January, a panel of cryptocurrency experts compiled by price comparison site Finder forecast that bitcoin would hit $33,000 by the end of this year. A new prediction released this week revised that figure to less than half that initial outlook at just $14,638.

Despite being more modest, if it is realised it would still represent almost a 100 per cent gain on bitcoin's current price.

Of all the other major cryptocurrencies, The Cryptocurrency Predictions Survey placed EOS as the digital currency with the most potential, with price gains of more than 200 per cent forecast by the end of the year.

This positive outlook is one shared by blockchain expert David Hanson, who said EOS could attract the most interest from investors in the second half of 2018.

Mr Hanson said: "Looking at cryptocurrencies other than bitcoin, EOS is gaining a lot of attention lately as it's unique and the scale at which it handles its ecosystem has never been seen before, so it would be worth keeping an eye on."

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/bitcoin-price-forecast-experts-cryptocurrency-predictions-a8387571.html

A little ray of sunshine to break up our resident economic doom & gloom.

I think its fair to say, analysts are expecting bitcoin's price to peak @ the end of the year off of heightened demand and transactional volume which comes with black friday sales and christmas shopping. Passing the halfway mark of the year, we're entering territory where we could see bitcoin's price begin to appreciate.

If I remember right bitcoin has followed that trend in nearly every year except maybe 2014 when silk road was shut down, Ross Ulbricht was arrested and china may have cracked down at bitcoin within that timeframe to make bitcoin's value fall significantly.

How do people see this unfolding?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:16:16 AM

Bitcoin will double in value by the end of the year despite its recent price stagnation, according to several cryptocurrency experts.

The last six months has seen bitcoin's price fall from more than $19,000 in December, to today's value of below $7,700.

The falling price has been attributed to uncertain regulation, as well as the seizure of bitcoins in different legal cases, such as MtGox, which were then sold on exchanges.

While the cryptocurrency markets continue to settle, the short-term forecast is expected to remain relatively stagnant.

"I believe bitcoin's price will continue to fluctuate between $6,500 and $8,500 in the coming weeks," David Hanson, a blockchain expert and CEO of the gaming platform Ultra, told The Independent.

"In the medium-to-long term, bitcoin's value should go up, as big institutions enter the crypto space in a bid to gain first-mover advantage, further legitimising the market."

This view that major institutions will provide a boost to bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is shared by other figures in the space, who believe bitcoin will finally break back above $10,000 in the coming months.

"As the regulatory landscape clears up we can expect far more investors, including big ticket institutions, to make their first cryptocurrency investments," Iqbal Gandham, the UK managing director of the investment platform eToro, told The Independent.

"For the first few months of this year, the crypto industry has been jogging along at a relatively slow pace, waiting for the opportunity to stretch into a sprint. This may just be that moment."

Bitcoin price predictions were very positive at the beginning of the year, buoyed by the price explosion at the end of 2017. Celebrated investor Tim Draper said bitcoin could hit $250,000 by 2022, while self-described "bitcoin evangelist" Alistair Milne said he believed bitcoin would reach between $35,000 and $60,000 by the end of next year.

In January, a panel of cryptocurrency experts compiled by price comparison site Finder forecast that bitcoin would hit $33,000 by the end of this year. A new prediction released this week revised that figure to less than half that initial outlook at just $14,638.

Despite being more modest, if it is realised it would still represent almost a 100 per cent gain on bitcoin's current price.

Of all the other major cryptocurrencies, The Cryptocurrency Predictions Survey placed EOS as the digital currency with the most potential, with price gains of more than 200 per cent forecast by the end of the year.

This positive outlook is one shared by blockchain expert David Hanson, who said EOS could attract the most interest from investors in the second half of 2018.

Mr Hanson said: "Looking at cryptocurrencies other than bitcoin, EOS is gaining a lot of attention lately as it's unique and the scale at which it handles its ecosystem has never been seen before, so it would be worth keeping an eye on."

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/bitcoin-price-forecast-experts-cryptocurrency-predictions-a8387571.html

I think its fair to say, analysts are expecting bitcoin's price to peak @ the end of the year off of heightened demand and transactional volume which comes with black friday sales and christmas shopping. Passing the halfway mark of the year, we're entering territory where we could see bitcoin's price begin to appreciate.

If I remember right bitcoin has followed that trend in nearly every year except maybe 2014 when silk road was shut down, Ross Ulbricht was arrested and china may have cracked down at bitcoin within that timeframe to make bitcoin's value fall significantly.

I think oo have the same expectations with the bitcoin. Though the valuation is very low these times and people are now hesitating in investing into bitcoin because the valuation is that low that people have fear that their money can be drown but the conditions are not worse at it seem to be, the valuation has started inflating in the past weeks of months and even economists has predictions that valuation will become the double of its value in the coming months of this year.
vlad230

Activity: 616
Merit: 279

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:31:30 AM

I think the only was the price will start to rise is by having more people buying it. Simple as that.

That can only be done by making it popular again through ads and making sure the security around it is not as vulnerable as it once was.
jimbo2000

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:34:04 AM

I don't agree with the idea that the price will rise in the second half of the year just because it has done so previously but I do think an upturn is around the corner. Each time we near $6000 and fend off the decline in price then that's going to make the floor seem more real and convince more and more people that if they invest at these low prices there's not far for the price to fall.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:24:29 PM

I think the only was the price will start to rise is by having more people buying it. Simple as that.

That can only be done by making it popular again through ads and making sure the security around it is not as vulnerable as it once was.
Why should people buy cryptocurrency? Not everyone knows how and wants to trade cryptocurrency on the exchange. What other area of bitcoin application do you know? Many people wanted to protect their savings from inflation and tax authorities. But recently, governments have taken enhanced measures to ensure control over the movement of cryptocurrencies. The exchanges support the governments in this. I think the demand will continue to decline.

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:29:28 PM

Yes! Finally some actual good news. Then again, always take with a grain of salt. If this were to be true then everyone who sold their holdings out of panic would be regretting that descision. I just hope people will buy now that the prices are low and really hold it this time. Wait for it boys!

jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 12:31:18 PM

While I love how good and refreshing reading forecasts like these are, we most always be critical of what we read. We can't just let our desires influence how we see the future. Who is this analyst David Hanson anyway? You should always learn to do your own research and make your analysis and ask yourself how did that guy come up with his forecast?

I am very optimistic of the price of bitcoin and crypto in general but until we grow more critical of things like this we will move slowly.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:25:21 PM

I consider the key trend of the bitcoin course for the future the long-term growth. I think that the cost of the crypto currency in 2018 is able to grow to $11.5 thousand. The cost of bitcoin will increase exponentially as other investors enter the market. But for this, bitcoin should look more like a real currency. This will be possible as soon as the futures market begins to operate.
sandisunny

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:35:54 PM

I must say the predictions of the expert are correct. Bitcoin will most likely increase in value towards the end of the because the demand will high considering it will be a festive season. But nonetheless i wont be surprise if it increase anytime soon, i mean even with the current drawback in price its still standing tall in the cryptomarket.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 03:14:40 PM

Wow amazing man! That is really cool analysis and off course we can rely little over the past year's trends which bitcoin has always followed. I do think that people will start making more investment into it followed by the current drop in value. This is loop hole of some kind where people always follow the pattern, when they see prices going up then they actually start making more investment into the crypto currencies and boom there comes the time when everything goes up.
I do believe or at least I hope that this prediction will surely come true by the year end.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:55:17 PM

Still a prediction though but coming from an expert I do think that it is possible, and if this ever happened in the next year then I think HODLers will be back and will be gaining a lot since the price have doubled the gain has doubled as well, great benefit and I sure do hope this prediction comes true as it is very accurate.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1255

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:36:17 PM

Yes nice to see some positivity in articles like this because there is too much negativity
at the moment, similar to last year actually. It is true that in the second half of the year
in 2017 saw bitcoins price climb and the alts followed too, this could happen also this
year but its hard to tell.

If we got more "investors" and some positivity we could see a rise, hopefully a good
steady rise.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:59:40 AM

Does the news follow the price or does the price follow the news. I looked at the price chart and saw June 11 saw a small green candle after a one very long red candle. There must be desperation abound if some analysts can make fantastic predictions in this bear market.
Lorna111

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:13:17 AM

Does the news follow the price or does the price follow the news. I looked at the price chart and saw June 11 saw a small green candle after a one very long red candle. There must be desperation abound if some analysts can make fantastic predictions in this bear market.

Everyone is optimistic about Bitcoin future, yes, one should monitor the price value of Bitcoin on the market trading, the ups and down on the Bitcoin price are influence by a lot of factors, yet, it remain stable, recovered after the market glitz, fundamentals are strong, confidence of investors are becoming more stronger everyday at the trading market. we look forward to see more favorable Bitcoin price in the end of this year. Prediction is always an individual notions about Bitcoin.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1316
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 02:25:38 AM

Sometimes, the speculators of bitcoin are exaggerated. I never thought that it will pump for $60000 for just 1 year. It will pump for sure but it will never move in a wide range than today. But whatever they think of, we just should goes along the flow. Invest and store some bitcoins to your wallet because when price will double, we will celebrate a party time!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
IntuitiveCoins

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:26:14 AM

But by doubling it will reach $13,000 to $14,000, not enough for some people who bought at a much higher price. But it's something.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1255

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:41:33 AM

But by doubling it will reach $13,000 to $14,000, not enough for some people who bought at a much higher price. But it's something.

Yes of ciurse there are some people who bought in close to the peak in december
January who have not sold out yet and are looking to at least see a break even
point but even a doubling in value will install some confidence and "trust" in the
fact that bitcoin is still backed and alive and is heading for its long term target
so many analysts and speculators have stated.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:58:26 AM

I will not to listen and not to believe for some predictions for now because some of these previous predictions did not happen as desired in which it cost me much. They said the bullish market will start on May but instead it average low that i buy much. I will not blame anyone for the lose but still i will just wait and see before set into a conclusion because for me Bitcoin price is really unpredictable and risky.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: