Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:21:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: A Resource Based Economy  (Read 288301 times)
Aprijhunot

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:25:45 AM

A Resource-Based Economy (ESD) will utilize existing resources on land, in land, waters and oceans, physical devices, industrial agriculture (plantations and forests) etc. to improve the lives of all living beings. In a resource-based economy rather than a money-based economy, we can easily produce all the things that are needed in life and provide a more decent standard of living for everyone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ducksun

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:58:25 AM

To be honest, everyone who wants to make one global system scares the hell out of me. Especially if it's mixed with some algorithms will decide what's the best for you mumbo-jumbo. Go ahead and build your futuristic city, but I will opt-out from living there, sorry dude.
LightRider (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1500
Merit: 1021

I advocate the Zeitgeist Movement & Venus Project.

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 10:47:53 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIc12Yz_iss

In All Seriousness Episode 2

Lots of blockchain discussion towards the end.

Bitcoin combines money, the wrongest thing in the world, with software, the easiest thing in the world to get wrong.
Visit www.thevenusproject.com and www.theZeitgeistMovement.com.
LightRider (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 10:49:44 AM

To be honest, everyone who wants to make one global system scares the hell out of me. Especially if it's mixed with some algorithms will decide what's the best for you mumbo-jumbo. Go ahead and build your futuristic city, but I will opt-out from living there, sorry dude.

I don't want to alarm you, but the entire universe runs off of algorithms that you have no control over.

Bitcoin combines money, the wrongest thing in the world, with software, the easiest thing in the world to get wrong.
Rojectime

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:30:45 PM

Hey, this dialogue is also crucial to enable it vanish !!! Submit something, comment, do anything to preserve it alive.Thanks.
AleSergio

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:56:13 PM

You live in a current global system already, made by people a long time ago. At the moment we have a good technological progress, so why not to try to do something new and discover new things by gettting out from old system to a newer one?

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

Cavyanpo

Activity: 45

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:33:53 AM

This discussion is dealing only with the effects of the actual international system. Any person has taken into thing to consider the causes ? That would conserve me a Great deal or studying....Thanks.
LightRider (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 10:08:16 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGMO78A7YJU

In All Seriousness #3

evgeniyosda

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:23:16 AM

INJECTIONHere's an concept for critique by the no-funds Venus individuals. Given that there are enough methods accessible to do anything if required, how about the subsequent recommendation. Make silicon legal tender. This way one of the most plentiful and helpful sources have to constantly be accepted in the remission of a debt. IE you have considerable money primarily based on an plentiful resource. If somebody really believes that the ideas of the Venus task can function he can voluntarily function on elements of it. If an individual else even so does not share their enthusiasm, they can voluntarily opt out but would be obligated to acknowledge what the planners of modern society check out as a extremely abundant source for the remission of debts towards them. So now if methods are truly tremendous plentiful then it will turn out to be evident and if it is not, then that also will turn into obvious.
TeenSmile

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:06:51 PM

Well there is exact technology (math, science, biochemistry) and a range of fairly softer areas like viewpoint, sociology, politics and so on.I'd say financial aspects is really a combination in that it deals with precise mathematic formulae, but also develops theories that have been won by extrapolating findings on society and which normally are a little more risky anyway and are not necessarily exclusive types of how humans can live and interact. Furthermore, financial theories may have to be re-examined when changes in culture happen, especially technological changes. Subjects like technological unemployment had been sadly by no means discussed in my college classes back then, which made but still tends to make me feel like it's a large taboo.
TuIipwind

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:23:55 PM

INJECTIONHere's an idea for critique through the no-money Venus people. Because there are enough resources available to do anything if neccessary, what about the next suggestion. Make silicon legal sensitive. By doing this one of the most plentiful and helpful resources should always be authorized within the remission of a debt. IE you have plentiful money based on an abundant resource. If a person truly thinks the suggestions of the Venus task could work he can under your own accord focus on facets of it. If someone else nevertheless doesn't share their enthusiasm, they are able to under your own accord choose out but would be obligated to simply accept exactly what the organizers of society look at as a highly abundant resource for the remission of debts towards them. Now if sources are truly super plentiful then it is evident and if it is not, then that too will end up evident.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:15:16 PM

You live in a current global system already, made by people a long time ago. At the moment we have a good technological progress, so why not to try to do something new and discover new things by gettting out from old system to a newer one?
Economy are only controlled by few maybe crypto currency be a paradigm to change how we look at our monetary system which is now very corrupt in nature it might be the time when we can optimized our world resources that would result to even distribution of wealth among human. and would acquire cheaper health services with the development of technology  higher standard of living among all.

Strught85

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:16:05 AM

Current economics is built on the concept that if we deny man the right to deal with a element or total of his labor in the title of other whims and wants, we can accomplish better results for him and all of us. I have yet to see this efficient on a large scale. In no way on an person a single.
saschafx

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:25:29 AM

Hey, this discussion is as well crucial to allow it disappear !!! Put up some thing, comment, do anything to hold it alive.Many thanks.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 06:43:33 PM

Current economics is built on the concept that if we deny man the right to deal with a element or total of his labor in the title of other whims and wants, we can accomplish better results for him and all of us. I have yet to see this efficient on a large scale. In no way on an person a single.
if this is already given, then I think that everything will remain only in dreams or fantastic films. As a rule, new money can be of interest only to a certain number of people, but not on a large scale. How this will affect the employment of people and the economy as a whole, It is not known yet.
dmbragin

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:04:59 PM

Hey, this discussion is as well critical to allow it vanish !!! Publish one thing, remark, do one thing to keep it alive.Many thanks.
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 08:47:01 PM

if this is already given, then I think that everything will remain only in dreams or fantastic films. As a rule, new money can be of interest only to a certain number of people, but not on a large scale. How this will affect the employment of people and the economy as a whole, It is not known yet.
It seems to me that this is a mistaken opinion that people are not interested in money or are interested only in a small circle of people. The fact is that today life is rather complicated and expensive, that's why almost every person on the planet today cares about his well-being and was received by his family. Therefore, always and everywhere you need finance.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:16:10 PM

It seems to me that this is a mistaken opinion that people are not interested in money or are interested only in a small circle of people. The fact is that today life is rather complicated and expensive, that's why almost every person on the planet today cares about his well-being and was received by his family. Therefore, always and everywhere you need finance.

Certainly, we cannot do without financial stability . In our social circles and our family lives are all enhanced if you are good on finances and that is why we need to be investing in bitcoin and the likes which has the tendency to profit us in future if not now.
bytomboy1234

Activity: 145
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:58:06 PM

What are going to with leader version?
About the equation of exchange, yes, kjj formula is more accurate. And even if the original could be used for more than just theoretical reasoning, you can't have the exact measures of P, just estimates of dP. Within freicoin, I don't advocate for an elastic money supply to attain stable prices, but for a fixed monetary base (even more fixed than bitcoin's thanks to demurrage's destruction recycling of lost wallets).
Anyway, price inflation and deflation are still useful monetary concepts despite being abstract.
FlTZ

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:21:12 PM

Not quite. My question was, if I don't want to give up my land, would you come and get it from me venturing a fight (like retards) over it in the name of humanity? I don't want to be superficial here, just wondering how you see the path of evolution towards a RBE.

Also, a more realistic question is, whether it is better in the name of progress to fight over resources. One fact is, besides basic human necessities, economically more efficient ideas tend to take over. Although managing shit intelligently is probably a better strategy in the long run, I'd like to hear of ideas about how to get to a point where it could take over before resources are already depleted.

The second question is, what if having exact same rights isn't intelligent? I'm saying this because you stated two goals. One is equal rights and the other is resource depletion. What if these two conflict? Or, a better question is, what can these rights be if we want to reach dynamic equilibrium. And of course, is there a way to enforce these without conflicting with these two goals.
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: