Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:01:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin investment  (Read 1968 times)
Rahman11

Activity: 1428
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2021, 02:47:04 AM

Best NFT Tokens To Buy Today Right Now
Coin 1 – Theta.
Coin 2 – Decentraland.
Coin 3 – Enjin.
Coin 4- Chiliz.
Coin 5 – Cryptokitties.
Coin 6 – Cryptopunks.
Coin 7 – Hashmasks.
Coin 8 – Sorare.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 09, 2021, 06:15:55 AM

Seeing the number of altcoins available in the market allows us to maximize profit, as a trader of course I will divide 2 types of investments, namely short term and long term, for the long term I only invest 4 coins / tokens namely BNB, CRO, MATIC and TRON. and for the short term, which is less than 3 months, I invest coins that are trending and new listed coins like Shiborg, Goma Finance, etc.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1219

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2021, 06:24:07 AM

Altcoin are depends on Bitcoin when BTC pump all alts will pump when btc dip all alts will dip their price depends on Bitcoin
From a traders perspective that is the only thing that is important. But this should not be logic why one can enter in altcoins, keep in mind that altcoins are nothing more than quick cashgrabs for its owners and newly launched coins are doing just this. They have generic whitepaper and plan only to scam its own investors by pump and dump.

Since altcoins dont have any market making methodology of their own, their price is only fueled by BTC. Rarely do you see coins moving up due to some important development.

So if you are investing in altcoins as a trader, you are trying to go for the easy way out in trying to make money. Bitcoin would be the better choice for long term. If you are investing for the tech, then again you need to rethink what the owners tell and not buy everything they say. No altcoin is going to change the world or so.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
livingfree

Activity: 2772
Merit: 576

View Profile
December 09, 2021, 08:27:45 AM

Altcoin are depends on Bitcoin when BTC pump all alts will pump when btc dip all alts will dip their price depends on Bitcoin
There are some altcoins that don't follow btc's pump.

But I agree to you that most of the altcoins, when btc pump, most of them are pumping too. We saw it many times and just as this bull run, many have pumped, thanks to bitcoin's push.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
December 09, 2021, 11:32:48 AM

But I agree to you that most of the altcoins, when btc pump, most of them are pumping too. We saw it many times and just as this bull run, many have pumped, thanks to bitcoin's push.
So that will make us have difficulty selecting which altcoin we should buy because we do not know which altcoin can get pumped following the bitcoin pump.

Maybe searching for the top 50 coins can be a good idea since those coins have a big chance to increase and back to the high price. I think it is better to stick to bitcoin and altcoin instead of searching for the NFT because it will be more difficult to find the right NFT tokens that can increase.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2828
Merit: 575

View Profile
December 09, 2021, 11:40:38 AM

Short-term investments are better if you immediately try coins like Ethereum, Binance Coin and Polygon (MATIC). In the past few weeks, Polygon has been moving very well and I think it is suitable for short-term investment. However, if you want to also try investing in NFT, try studying ENJIN or TEZOS.
I disagree though, coins like BTC, ETH, BNB and Matic should be for long term hold because they are a strong coins.

NFT's are just hype this year so I guess you can profit big short term but you have to be very careful as well as you might be trap if you continue to hold and be greedy. And that is the problem with beginners here in the altcoin market, they chooses coin for short term and hope to have huge dividends. However, when the money is there, they don't want to cash out and want more and often times those coins are suddenly going to experience huge dumps. And profits goes out the window for good.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
December 09, 2021, 11:44:38 AM

I have a few capital and I will like to know the proper token to venture in. Am unused to NFTs and will cherish to induce your supposition on which NFT to purchase for a brief term bas

My honest opinion from 10 years of crypto experience? Stay away from NFTs. The hype is in full swing or has perhaps already reached its peak. Every hype has ended sooner or later in the crypto sector and has always hit those who have held on too long or invested too late. NFT has its justification, without question, but the current prices are beyond good and evil. For long-term investments, I would rather rely on established coins and platforms.
MadeMen
Copper Member

Activity: 389
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2021, 11:52:18 AM

It's not advisable to go into NFT, considering the fact that you're naive about it and NFT poses more risk. I believe you must have heard alot about NFTs and how people made a whole lot of money from investing in NFT, but even as there's tendency to make a whole lot from NFTs, there's still a higher tendency to lose from the same exercise.
uelque

Activity: 812
Merit: 126

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2021, 12:01:22 PM

I have a few capital and I will like to know the proper token to venture in. Am unused to NFTs and will cherish to induce your supposition on which NFT to purchase for a brief term bas

Well, nfts really are amusing. But if you have no idea on projects that are offering nfts then don't jump in so fast. I advice to equip yourself first with knowledge regarding nfts, how it works, nft marketplace, etc. that will surely give you enough ideas on how to work on them. And then search for the top nft projects with great community and support so you will get a lot of help from them too. And then little by little learn step by step, and there investment starts. Everything will follow and all your questions will be answered.
Devifajarina

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
December 09, 2021, 06:59:44 PM

If you are not familiar with NFT, then don't invest 100% of your capital. My advice is you try 50% and 50% more you invest in coins that have been proven safe, namely BNB or ETH. BNB or ETH are also suitable if used as short-term investments.
This is much more true, than taking too big a risk, currently almost all coins are suitable for short-term investment patterns, especially regarding BNB or Ethereum, don't force an investment in something that is not sure to provide maximum profit, there are also NFTs that can be invested, but if you are not used to it maybe it is also dangerous.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │      TRIDENT PROTOCOL      │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL

██████████████|               Twitter               |              Telegram              |                Reddit                |██████████████
livingfree

Activity: 2772
Merit: 576

View Profile
December 09, 2021, 08:09:31 PM

So that will make us have difficulty selecting which altcoin we should buy because we do not know which altcoin can get pumped following the bitcoin pump.

Maybe searching for the top 50 coins can be a good idea since those coins have a big chance to increase and back to the high price. I think it is better to stick to bitcoin and altcoin instead of searching for the NFT because it will be more difficult to find the right NFT tokens that can increase.
It's not difficult.

You only have to make your own research and make use of your time. There's nothing difficult if you're too resourceful and you're wise in using your time.

And as you've said, you already have the strategy so make use of it and see if it's going to be effective.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1219

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2021, 05:31:20 AM
Merited by tyz (1)

My honest opinion from 10 years of crypto experience? Stay away from NFTs. The hype is in full swing or has perhaps already reached its peak. Every hype has ended sooner or later in the crypto sector and has always hit those who have held on too long or invested too late. NFT has its justification, without question, but the current prices are beyond good and evil. For long-term investments, I would rather rely on established coins and platforms.
But they just want the cheap thrills mate. Grin

Their idea is that they want money quick and easy without doing any sort of work. Like a lottery or a jackpot for nothing. Point is that such incidents are exceedingly rare and ones who really make the money are the ones running that scheme. Same happens with NFTs, and its predecessors, namely ICOs and any other initial offering blah blah.

Just like people love magic and pseudoscience than actual science, similarly they want altcoins over bitcoin, when bitcoin is right in front of them. Unless they gain the similar losses that you have done in your years, they wont know the difference.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
EmmaGod

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 05:53:38 AM

Investing in altcoin is a good idea, but do ensure that you have a diversified portfolio. Don't put all your eggs in one basket. The market as we all know is volatile, so it's advisable to invest what is not needed in short term so that you won't be tempted so sell at a loss.
Quantum907

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 06:20:15 AM

Investing in altcoin is a good idea, but do ensure that you have a diversified portfolio. Don't put all your eggs in one basket. The market as we all know is volatile, so it's advisable to invest what is not needed in short term so that you won't be tempted so sell at a loss.

Right, it's better to split money into multiple coins because we don't know which coin can skyrocket, I like to split money across multiple places and now total asset is around 20 altcoins and am optimistic that I will hold it for long term so it can change my life.

Thank you
ZotDragon

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 11:14:14 AM

Nowadays every man and his dog create useless “crypto” projects and it is so hard to find a worthy project in all that junk. It was an ordeal to find Sin City, but now I am confident about my investment.
Wildwest

Activity: 1701
Merit: 314

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 11:18:05 AM

For now actually investing short-term there is a wrong decision because we can see the state of the market is currently dumping, then you can see the NFT that can currently be relied on Although you do not have experience but you can play Axie Infinity games that are currently a lot of enthusiasts, but you have to see first how to get results from the game because the results we can not be as easy as we want there must be challenges.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2021, 11:19:50 AM

You can learn a lot about NFT in this forum in the altcoin sub forum section. Or you join a telegram community that talks about NFT. However, I think NFT is used as a long-term investment. If you take an example like NFT in the Axie Infinity game we need to work on the game's mission every day and can return capital for at least 6 months.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 01:59:18 PM

Buying NFT for profit is a good idea because some NFT's sold at good prices and many investors invested in NFT's and they make a good profit than altcoins, I suggest Binance NFT platform is a good place to invest in NFT.

kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 03:44:23 PM

Better start with coins with fundamentals, stable coins that tops the market today like Ethereum and so on. If you are really into NFT's then better be ready to lose it all, especially to new projects out there that most of them are just tools to draw money from others.
All of it are risky, and if maybe your are trying to gain 1000x profits in short term, it's most likely impossible but it happens in rare cases, it is a big gamble and you know the catch to it, most of it are scams.
Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2021, 07:19:15 AM

It can be said that altcoins have become a trend since the last 3 years even during the pandemic, when many businesses and investments went bankrupt, cryptocurrencies shine and always move positively, and this is what makes us have to make cryptocurrencies the main investment to get profit.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: