Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:33:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Introduction To Knight Exchange  (Read 32 times)
knight_exchange (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2021, 12:03:32 PM

Are you looking for a crypto exchange that pays you for trading with it? Yes, you heard it right. Today, we are going to talk about a new, fast-growing crypto exchange — Knight Exchange — where you can not only trade your favorite cryptocurrencies but also make money while doing it. Trading crypto with the Knight Exchange is as easy as it gets. Let’s find out more.

What is Knight Exchange?

Knight Exchange is a new-age fully decentralized crypto exchange on the Binance Smart Chan (BSC). It offers many advanced features along with a use-friendly decentralized trading experience to millions of crypto traders worldwide.

Some of the core features of Knight Exchange include:

Swapping/Trading
Liquidity Pools
Yield Farming
Initial Farm Offerings
Knight Exchange Features

Swapping/TradingAs a fully-featured decentralized exchange, Knight Exchange allows users to swap cryptocurrencies in a totally peer to peer manner, i.e. without the need to go through middlemen. No need to trust someone else with your money, as all transactions are performed directly from/to the user wallet.

Liquidity PoolsSeparate liquidity pools will be created to ensure there is ample liquidity for traders looking to swap tokens. Users will be rewarded with LP tokens for providing liquidity. Without snough liquidity, it will be difficult as well as expensive to swap tokens on the exchange.

Yield FarmingUsers who are providing liquidity for the exchange and receiving LP tokens in return can earn KNIGHT rewards by locking their LP tokens into the smart contract.

Initial Farm Offerings (IFOs)IFOs like ICOs will offer a limited-time opportunity for users to purchase new tokens at an introductory price. The new tokens will be listed on the Knight Exchange post a successful IFO.

How to trade tokens on Knight Exchange

Since Knight Exchange is an exchange platform built on the Binance Smart Chain, it can be exclusively used for trading BEP-20 tokens, i.e. users can swap one BEP-20 token for another using the Knight Exchange liquidity pools. Each token swap or transaction will incur a trading fee equal to 0.25% of the transaction value.

This fee will be redistributed as follows:

0.17% — Returned to Liquidity Pools (to reward liquidity providers.)
0.03% — Sent to the Knight Exchange Treasury
0.05% — Sent towards KNIGHT buyback and burn

Knight Exchange was created to provide the simplest and jargon-free crypto trading experience to users. Trading on the exchange is quite simple.

First, you need to have a BSC-compatible wallet to start trading. Open the wallet and click on connect to connect your wallet to Knight Exchange.

Now, choose the token you want to trade from the list. You must have BEP-20 tokens (that you want to trade) in your wallet. Now, choose the token you want to trade them for. In the next box, enter an amount (number of tokens to trade). Proceed to swap.

One of the biggest benefits of trading with Knight Exchange is that users do not need to create an account or do KYC on the platform.

Moreover, it’s a fully decentralized exchange and offers highly secure, transparent and low-cost trading options for crypto investors globally.

It is a fast-growing crypto trading platform based on the very secure Binance Smart Chain, which also ensures users have to pay a very low fee per transaction. And the Knight Exchange users always have 100% ownership of their crypto.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Techdev

Activity: 265
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2021, 12:19:58 PM

I can assist you with marketing needs for your exchange. Hit me on Telegram: @SMMarketingPros
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 27, 2021, 10:37:37 PM

Basically this is like an ann thread for your exchange, I'm about to advice that your thread should be on Exchanges.
But as soon as I've seen the token that you're selling on your website and you're not yet a whole exchange, I think it goes better that this thread should be on Service Announcements (Altcoins).

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀