Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:40:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Some advice about LTD in uk  (Read 51 times)
Bunqacc2020 (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2021, 02:00:17 AM

Hello everyone, I need someone who can help me. I tell you I have a company in UK Ltd that a friend opened for me  a few months ago but I don't live in the UK I live in another country what I want is to know what uses I can give to this company some advice ?  I want to make a betting web but I know that is expensive but starting with something small who knows I can do it thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Upgrade00
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 2170

Professional Community manager

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2021, 05:23:45 AM

You would need to confirm the laws on registering a company in UK and operating from another. Usually one can do this, but it varies to some factors and also with different countries and one might be required to have a physical presence in some situations.
Also, what's the domain name on the URL? If it has a .uk, then it could be a limitation to your company going global even though it can function from different parts of the world. You may want to use a more globalized web suffix

I want to make a betting web
Seem professional advice. Starting a business is a bug step and it goes beyond asking a question on a forum.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
tertius993

Activity: 1029
Merit: 712

View Profile
November 26, 2021, 07:46:00 AM

Firstly when you register/setup a company in the UK you need to specify the industry/type of business it will engage in. This can be quite broadly defined but you need to say something.  What was said about this company when it was formed?

Secondly betting companies must hold a license from the Gambling Commission - https://www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk/licensees-and-businesses
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: