Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 07:02:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen with eth 2.0. releasing? Lower fee?  (Read 144 times)
haasanjui

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 01:40:20 PM

Etherium 2.0 also know as serenity or Eth2. It is separate blockchain from etherium mainnet. The aim to release eth2 is to increase speed and scalability of etherium network. It promise to take lower fees.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2072
Merit: 171

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 02:12:48 PM

Hi, do you expect big changes after eth 2.0. come, when will that happen?
It will happen very soon, since many ethereum investors still have that feeling that ethereum gas fee will soon drop to the lowest in the cryptocurrency exchange market for them to invest more and earn more money from their investment.  The gas fee of ethereum will be lowest than bitcoin fee before the end of this year. If ethereum fee is now lower than bitcoin  in this season, I will swatch all my money to ethereum investment which I know it will happen soon.
If ethereum fee drop now many bitcoin investors will start investing on ethereum to achieve something good in the future.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: