Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:46:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin - A new era [My first cinematic trailer]  (Read 342 times)
Ebrahmos (OP)

Activity: 177
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 04:59:08 PM
Merited by Darker45 (1), GreatArkansas (1)

Hello my dear friends

I was not the biggest Bitcoin fan at that time, but this has changed over the years. I believe that Bitcoin is changing the world and I published my first simple cinematic trailer about Bitcoin on Youtube.
Please make criticism, suggestions and so on Smiley

Have fun

(click on the picture to be redirected to the youtube video)
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1499

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 08:56:57 PM

Looks and sounds good! However, what's you plan after it?

I mean, are you going to create a full fledged documentary on bitcoin? Or is it just this one video?

If you are good in video editing, probably you can consider making a full documentary on bitcoin. Information is freely available in internet, just need to create a visual representation.

leoagro

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 09:51:00 AM

Not a bad trailer, but no more than that, you need to work on the video editing.
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 02:51:14 PM

First of all, I am not a professional video editor but I've done video editing as a hobby for quite a long time. Your intention is great, but the video is pretty basic and it looks like something I could do in under 20 minutes including looking up the videos and pictures. I have seen a few flaws and things that make the video non-appealing to a larger audience:

• Your video only has 4 frames and they are mostly lengthy (especially the "hacker" one) - they are videos that basically give you no context whatsoever
  • The video in the end with the coin and the 3D one both have the wrong aspect ratio. In both cases, the width of the coin is larger than its length which give it a quite oval look
  • It's a very, very basic video, basically a compilation of a few videos and a picture with some text slapped onto them.
  • Is it just me or are both the 3D coin and the last vid shown in the trailer uncentered?
  • From 0:24 to 0:47 you only see these slow-mo videos and then the video picks the pace up by showing Bitcoin's features quickly - I like the idea of picking up the pace but I think it should be done in a different way..

You have to work more on it but practice makes perfect. Keep it up!
princerepon

Activity: 980
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 11:08:04 PM

That was good but i was expecting more actually. Cheesy I think it would be great if video length was more than two minutes. You should also work on video quality though  but i really loved inspiration background sound. The music made this video lively. Keep it up, like @20kevin20 said above "practice makes things perfect".
Jonyshake71

Activity: 332

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 11:59:30 PM

Sounds good. But i think you should add more information about bitcoin in your video as your video provides less information about bitcoin but its ok if you already have a plan to do that in your upcoming main video. If Thus bitcoin will be spread & keep addressing  with more people, then i'm sure btc price will increase a lot as 2017  Grin

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2020, 12:11:30 AM

Cool content Shocked. I'm very proud of on some people making this kind of content, especially it is on Youtube.
It feels good since some of the youtube videos there are more on the altcoins or shitcoins that is purely on advertising. Keep it up, looking forward to more content about Bitcoin.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 12:14:20 AM

It is really good the someone is creating a cinematic video about bitcoin because it will make bitcoin more popular all over the world, but after that, what do you want to do next? Is it just a single video? Or are you going to have more video related to this one? Whatever your plan is, kindly post it here so we can give our feedback with it.

Just a friendly advise buddy, if you want to make it more attractive you should make the video editing more attractive, even though I am not that good at video editing, I can say that it can be done by a short time because of the output.
If you are good in video editing, probably you can consider making a full documentary on bitcoin. Information is freely available in internet, just need to create a visual representation.
Well said, if you are going to create a documentary for bitcoin, there would be more people who will support that because of being popular of bitcoin all over the world if and only if the video editing is really good and it finds so attractive.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 01:54:58 AM

Some tips from yours truly:

• Change the text font. It's like you only used the default font of the videomaking software.
  • Probably change the music. It sounds too generic, like from those cringey motivational videos.
  • Using of stock videos are fine. Everyone uses stock videos. But don't overdo it.
  • Not sure about the people here, but I really don't like the portrayal of bitcoin being a physical gold coin. It's just misleading.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Ebrahmos (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 10:54:19 PM

Some tips from yours truly:

• Change the text font. It's like you only used the default font of the videomaking software.
  • Probably change the music. It sounds too generic, like from those cringey motivational videos.
  • Using of stock videos are fine. Everyone uses stock videos. But don't overdo it.
  • Not sure about the people here, but I really don't like the portrayal of bitcoin being a physical gold coin. It's just misleading.
Thank you for your review!! and the ideas
Yusidoang

Activity: 229
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 12:27:42 PM

I think we need video editing and create something new and  awesome I'm sure we can and I want it
MoreStamps.Global
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

Stobox: Securities Tokenization

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 05:04:58 PM

Hey, it is really a great piece of content. Well, just sharpen your content with good video editing software and you're good. After Effects, may be?

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
jacobjorden

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 04:20:03 AM

Many applications are being created today using the immutability and robustness of the blockchain. Blockchain is a modern information technology class that blends encryption with an existing distributed ledger. The model consists of a group of computers that work together without storing the data at any central unit to establish a protected database. It is the technology behind all crypto currencies such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Etherum, and is now making its way to document all that is possible. This paper focuses on the basic blockchain model architecture, its history of growth, prerequisites and blockchain challenges. Eventually, numerous existing real time implementations of the program are presented.
Ebrahmos (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2021, 02:16:33 PM

Thanks guys for the kind comments and reviews! Let's move forward as we thrive to replace the old, rusted system <3

60k is cool and fine but the goal is mass adoption not just the value.
syedakhlaque

Activity: 396
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 02:22:30 AM

It is good that you like this business and also made an advertisement on youtube. It is a good and positive activity. You are eager and like to do Bitcoin and cryptocurrency business. You are advised to continue your work to advertise it. In this way & after having skill in this task you will be able to join some bounties and do some work on Youtube to gain some stalk having good activity and cryptocurrency business.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
cabron

Activity: 2800
Merit: 597

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2021, 03:01:02 AM

Doesn't have a twist to its story it's just the beginning of the story where someone conceptualized digital cash and then you directly point out BTC. I'd like to see some plot where banks and government oppose BTC and then a voice narrating something such as comparing BTC to the adoption of Electricity or car which was also opposed back in the days. And then you end up with a meme to the adoption of altcoins comparing it to the adoption of toilet bowls.

Though Bitcoin doesn't need marketing anymore, it's still a good intro. Who's that man?

Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1857

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 03:26:27 AM

Overall, it is good enough. The opening was great with the economist Milton Friedman's prophetic words. But what happened next was sort of getting out of topic. There was incoherence so to speak. You entered with Milton's prediction that an e-cash will soon be invented, it's an internet and trustless form of money which goes directly from person A to person B; in other words, peer to peer. But why the seeming attack on banks after that? And also, the hooded partially hidden face of a man behind a computer suggests something underground or illicit. It may look cool, but that's how Bitcoin is being portrayed by its detractors.  

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██