Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:43:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Concerns on new covid variants.  (Read 281 times)
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 08:07:22 AM

Your 5th booster just expired.....
https://youtu.be/s6NPpO4gbeU

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1274
Merit: 704

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 03:20:40 AM

the feeling I have is that this pandemic will only end when have some medicine that can cure people who are infected, vaccines are welcome and are doing their role well, but from what I see only a vaccine or pill capable of curing people after being infected will be the salvation to eradicate this virus

I agree with your opinion that vaccine is helping to reduce severity in case you get infected by covid-19 or its variant , also helps to avoid hospitalization but as new variants keep coming in and they make vaccine ineffective so the best way to end this pandemic is medicine which can be taken orally to treat covid-19 like antibiotics medicines do. Pfizer Pharmaceutical has already made huge progress in this direction  and introduced medicine which is under clinical trials.

https://www.pfizer.com/news/press-release/press-release-detail/pfizers-novel-covid-19-oral-antiviral-treatment-candidate

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Tash

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 09:28:15 AM

Booster Shots Fail To Keep Seven Triple-Vaccinated Germans From Contracting Omicron Variant
https://nationalfile.com/booster-shots-fail-keep-seven-triple-vaccinated-germans-contracting-omicron-variant-south-africa/

VanityWallets2015

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 11:12:59 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2021, 02:37:26 AM by VanityWallets2015

That being said, vaccines help in preventing infected people to experience severe conditions, but do not guarantee full protection from getting infected from Covid-19 variants. Honestly speaking, I don’t think that the world will become better anymore, in relation to the state of pandemic. It has been stated by many leaders and it can even be read from the Bible, the worse is yet to come. Not to be pessimistic here, but it’s a harsh reality and it unfortunately it does makes a lot of sense.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4441

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 12:01:06 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2021, 12:15:46 PM by franky1

vaccines are not a forcefield shield bubble that prevents infection. it is a way to teach body how to fight and stop an infection accellorating out of control

people will still get infected but if their body handles it quick, then it cannot incubate much to cause severe symptoms or then much more replicated viri out to then infect others

think of simple math

if a unvaccinated person is exhaling 1 billion viri every breath and the next person can only handle 200billion before their body cant cope asymptomatically. then that means only being near an unvaccinated person for 10 minutes before the next unvaccinated person is going to have symptoms.

however if the first person was vaccinated. he would be only exhaling 50mill per breath. meaning the next person can be near him for  200minutes(3 hours 20 minutes) before risk having a symptomatic infection
then ontop of this if the second person was vaccinated he can then cope with 4trillion viri before risking symptoms, meaning he can spend 2 days, 16hour, 40 minutes before risking symptoms

ontop of this. by being vaccinated your body fights off the virus far sooner, instead of waiting for symptoms so instead of day 5 trigger, it begins on day 1. and so could be dealt with if viral load was low enough within 1-3 days asymptomatically instead of 5-14 days symptomatically

thus if everyone was vaccinated then very high majority of people will just pass it around asymptomatically and only a very small minority would get symptoms.

but because there are many idiots that refuse to get vaccinated, and thus them becoming the high viral load incubators, the next best option is to help decrease what is being breathed out by wearing masks and socially distancing to reduce how much virus gets into the lungs of others

as for the effectiveness of vaccine
over time if your body is not under constant inhalation of a virus, it dissipates how much active ready for battle immuno cells are in your body at any time. so there are less 'soldiers' waiting to defend. if enough time passes without a battle the amount of battleplans(blueprints) for the design of training dissipates too

booster shots are like a dress rehersal battle/ training battles. but safer because its in the arm not the lung. and so you wont get lung infection and suffocate if the battle is lost or takes too long.

these booster shots keep your 'soldiers' on guard and alert, they keep the body producing more 'soldier's instead of letting your body recall the troops.

the more troops you have ready to battle. the faster the battle can be won

if its been over 6 months since you had second vaccine or covid. best to get a booster to re-alart your troops and train more.

as for choice of vaccine or covid to be used as a "troop" training.. its obviously better to get a vaccine in the arm rather then covid in the lung. thats just basic biology of risk/safety

so you can chose a bit of arm irritation. or lung irritation. im choosing arm irritation

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Ultegra134

Activity: 1540
Merit: 744

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 04:47:54 PM

If I'm not mistaken, virus mutation is a normal evolving process, while it becomes evident that the newer strains are more contagious, it also becomes less deadlier than the original virus. However, that doesn't mean that we should ignore their severity. Vaccines are effective, and it has already been proven by multiple studies and statistics. On top of that, the new Omicron variant derived from an area with very little vaccinations, and dense population, it was bound to happen.

The booster shots, as franky1 said, are meant to enhance the vaccine's efficacy, since the virus has already mutated plenty of times since the beginning of the pandemic.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Tash

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 05:23:03 PM

If I'm not mistaken, virus mutation is a normal evolving process, while it becomes evident that the newer strains are more contagious, it also becomes less deadlier than the original virus. However, that doesn't mean that we should ignore their severity. Vaccines are effective, and it has already been proven by multiple studies and statistics. On top of that, the new Omicron variant derived from an area with very little vaccinations, and dense population, it was bound to happen.

The booster shots, as franky1 said, are meant to enhance the vaccine's efficacy, since the virus has already mutated plenty of times since the beginning of the pandemic.

When lord Fauci strikes down hard
https://twitter.com/VigilantFox/status/1470455120513142792?s=20

Sure it has, Africa has less then 10% vaccinated India not much more.

Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 12:35:49 AM

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1470387150936059910

New Covid cases primarily effecting vaccinated individuals.

Both in VAXXED and UNVAXXED groups, infection is not extreme. Mild or asymptomatic at most, resulting virtually no deaths. IIRC one death in the UK, but no deaths in South Africa where this all started.

It seems the vaccines are not as robust with Omicron, but how does the immunity stack up against the delta variant, which make up 90 percent of cases?

If Omicron provides ample protection, then it is in the interest of everyone to get infected with Omicron, vaxxed or not, for complete and total protection against deadlier Covid variants.

If the trade for heightened immunity is a mild cold, it's a good trade.
cardholder

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 01:34:26 AM

Covid is about 3 years old now and i think any vaccine out there in the global space should be thoroughly scrutinized, we can't afford to continually shot the world down for any new variant discovered because we loose people, money and time
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
December 18, 2021, 04:03:16 PM

If you are quoting ourworldindata, then does that mean you trust evidence from this site now?  Grin But it is nice to see you posting proper figures, anyway.

Africa certainly does appear to have a lower death rate from CV19 than more developed (and, yes, more highly vaccinated) nations in the EU or North America. And whilst we might suspect under-reporting due to the fact that these are generally developing nations, AFAIK there is no evidence that's the case.

However, there are many factors to consider here. One important consideration, for example, is the age profile of African nations... they tend to have a vastly higher percentage of young people, and very few elderly people in comparison to EU/North America. We know that on average severity of CV19 increases with age. On a related note, it's not just that overall deaths per million people is lower, it's also true that there are fewer fatalities in relation to number of cases... i.e., an African who does catch CV19 is less likely to die than a European who catches it. Again, suggesting the differing age profiles.

What the chart you've shared does not suggest is any relation to vaccination... because the pattern of lower deaths in Africa has been apparent from early 2020, well before the vaccines were available.

shogun47

Activity: 1750
Merit: 554

View Profile
December 18, 2021, 05:43:23 PM

If you are quoting ourworldindata, then does that mean you trust evidence from this site now?  Grin But it is nice to see you posting proper figures, anyway.

Africa certainly does appear to have a lower death rate from CV19 than more developed (and, yes, more highly vaccinated) nations in the EU or North America. And whilst we might suspect under-reporting due to the fact that these are generally developing nations, AFAIK there is no evidence that's the case.

However, there are many factors to consider here. One important consideration, for example, is the age profile of African nations... they tend to have a vastly higher percentage of young people, and very few elderly people in comparison to EU/North America. We know that on average severity of CV19 increases with age. On a related note, it's not just that overall deaths per million people is lower, it's also true that there are fewer fatalities in relation to number of cases... i.e., an African who does catch CV19 is less likely to die than a European who catches it. Again, suggesting the differing age profiles.

What the chart you've shared does not suggest is any relation to vaccination... because the pattern of lower deaths in Africa has been apparent from early 2020, well before the vaccines were available.

Interesting and plausible interpretation you are offering here, but I would like to chime in that academics from the US, Germany and UK seem to agree that the reporting in Africa is indeed not as developed and precise as in some of the Western nations. I admittedly don't have an official source to quote here, but I think I saw in an interview with the German and the UK minister of health that they along with the US health minister deem the reporting in Africa in sufficient. They still do rely on academic studies from Africa, but the daily reporting is said to lack the administrative infrastructure in order to deliver an accurate overview of the overall situation regarding Covid infections.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Tash

View Profile
December 18, 2021, 06:22:38 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2021, 06:51:10 PM by Tash

Interesting and plausible interpretation you are offering here, but I would like to chime in that academics from the US, Germany and UK seem to agree that the reporting in Africa is indeed not as developed and precise as in some of the Western nations. I admittedly don't have an official source to quote here, but I think I saw in an interview with the German and the UK minister of health that they along with the US health minister deem the reporting in Africa in sufficient. They still do rely on academic studies from Africa, but the daily reporting is said to lack the administrative infrastructure in order to deliver an accurate overview of the overall situation regarding Covid infections.

In Europe lots of doctors lost license for speaking out and telling the truth. Welcome to nazi v2. To this day the test can not differentiate between flu, common cold or sars-cov-2. As a matter of fact the inventor clearly stated several times finding a virus is not what a PCR test can do, that is not what the invetion is for. Doing so is a clear case of fraud.

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
December 18, 2021, 07:54:42 PM
Merited by shogun47 (2)

Yes, that wouldn't surprise me at all, it's just that I've not seen anyone really claiming this, and I've not seen any evidence for it - although obviously finding evidence for the absence of sufficient reporting can be problematic. It might also be that people are wary of suggesting poor reporting from Africa in case they are accused of racism.

In Europe lots of doctors lost license for speaking out and telling the truth. Welcome to nazi v2. To this day the test can not differentiate between flu, common cold or sars-cov-2. As a matter of fact the inventor clearly stated several times finding a virus is not what a PCR test can do, that is not what the invetion is for. Doing so is a clear case of fraud.

If a doctor can't grasp that the concept of evolution through natural selection also applies to viruses, then they are incapable of rational thought, and so deserve to lose their license.
And anyone who feels that the vaccine roll-out or a requirement to wear face masks during a pandemic is equivalent to the Third Reich is either unaware of Godwin's Law, or is trolling. Or is a bit simple - but of course we discount that possibility.

Gyfts
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2021, 10:39:57 PM

Study shows Omicron variant breaking through booster shots - https://www.reuters.com/world/africa/small-safrica-patient-study-shows-omicron-breaking-through-booster-shots-2021-12-16/

If you'll recall, the so called "health experts" renewed their calls for vaccinations and boosters when the omicron variant was originally announced in South Africa.

Without knowing the virulence of omicron, nor without understanding the immune protection generated from the vaccines in relation to omicron, the health "experts" advocated that everyone get vaccinated and take a booster. Turns out, it may have been all for nothing.

Common sense tells you to wait for the data before panicking over the new variant, but not for the health experts. The good news is, <10 deaths reported world wide of omicron. It is nothing but a mild cold. So the need to get vaccinated over omicron is nonexistent.
shogun47

Activity: 1750
Merit: 554

View Profile
December 18, 2021, 10:59:47 PM

Yes, that wouldn't surprise me at all, it's just that I've not seen anyone really claiming this, and I've not seen any evidence for it - although obviously finding evidence for the absence of sufficient reporting can be problematic. It might also be that people are wary of suggesting poor reporting from Africa in case they are accused of racism.

If a doctor can't grasp that the concept of evolution through natural selection also applies to viruses, then they are incapable of rational thought, and so deserve to lose their license.
And anyone who feels that the vaccine roll-out or a requirement to wear face masks during a pandemic is equivalent to the Third Reich is either unaware of Godwin's Law, or is trolling. Or is a bit simple - but of course we discount that possibility.

Couldn't have said it better, really nothing to add here.

@Tash, maybe you are not quite up to date. Hopefully this gets you back on track. Enjoy.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-pcr-idUSKBN24420X

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4441

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 12:12:53 AM

None of these geniuses want to ask the real questions -- where is the data that this variant is anymore lethal than previous variants. The answer is that data is nonexistent.

the evidence is there. but ignorance to avoid looking is the flaw of the people that ask fro it but refrain from looking for it. thus pretend it doesnt exist because they failed to look and so didnt see anything.

here is the thing. there are many many more variants then you think. there are not just the 4 main ones alpha beta delta omicron.. there are LOADS in between. each being identified at the rna sequence level. each compared to others to see the differences.
scientists dont shout "jackpot" every time they see a new variant. they only start getting excited and fidgety when there are variants that differ significantly from previous ones of previous significance.

you can find hundreds of reports on the sequence and the isolation methods including contact details of those involved that can explain more.

seems gyft has been brainwashed into the same conspiracy script badecker has been pushing for the last year and a half.

if gyft really thinks there is no 'proof' of viruses and no proof of variants of significance. thus thinking there should be no need to aire on the side of caution. then dannnngggg! gyft has fallen deep down the idiot hole

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Gyfts
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 01:00:42 AM

the evidence is there. but ignorance to avoid looking is the flaw of the people that ask fro it but refrain from looking for it. thus pretend it doesnt exist because they failed to look and so didnt see anything.

I happen to be looking at evidence which is why I provided the study for scrutiny. If you want to attack the study, you can.

I didn't say Covid doesn't exist, nor am I saying Omicron doesn't exist. That would be your inability to read so I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion. I am saying the danger of Omicron doesn't exist, evident by <10 deaths globally.

Any polled epidemiologist will say Covid is endemic, so the idea of preventing variants or eliminating Covid completely is unrealistic. Which is why it's in the interest of anyone with half a brain remaining to stop fear mongering from public health officials every time a new variant is discovered. The entirety of the crypto market dipped upon the announcement of Omicron. To think these health experts don't have real power is rather foolish. If they can cause entire shockwaves through financial markets without presenting data of true danger, they should not be trusted.

here is the thing. there are many many more variants then you think. there are not just the 4 main ones alpha beta delta omicron.. there are LOADS in between. each being identified at the rna sequence level. each compared to others to see the differences.
scientists dont shout "jackpot" every time they see a new variant. they only start getting excited and fidgety when there are variants that differ significantly from previous ones of previous significance.

Yes, this is obvious. A variant is merely just a change in the RNA sequence that composes the coronavirus. The doctors in South Africa themselves announced the new variant, but also cautioned that there wasn't enough data available to draw conclusions. Did that stop the crypto markets from tanking? Did that stop health "experts" from pushing blatant misinformation on the dangers of Omicron despite not having any available data? Nope.

seems gyft has been brainwashed into the same conspiracy script badecker has been pushing for the last year and a half. if gyft really thinks there is no 'proof' of viruses and no proof of variants of significance. thus thinking there should be no need to aire on the side of caution. then dannnngggg! gyft has fallen deep down the idiot hole

I'm confused that this is the conclusion you've made from my comment.

<10 Omicron deaths world wide, and a study from South Africa illustrating an evasion from the vaccines somehow proves I don't believe the virus exists? No, franky.

Tash

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 04:49:34 PM

"I come here for my booster shot, because my fully vaccinated friends and acquaintances are dying like flies from lung covid after vaccination.
https://twitter.com/Symph0ny3/status/1469583083162718213
Da f*ck

Trading
Legendary

Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033

Nothing like healthy scepticism and hard evidence

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 08:38:35 PM

Vaccines against SARS II create antibodies and long-lasting memory on your immune system against this virus. They don't avoid contagious and infection.

If a vaccinated person lost his antibodies because he took the shoots many months ago, his immune system still recognizes the virus and starts immediately creating new antibodies and attacking it.

During this time he gets some symptoms and can infect other people.

But if he has a strong immunity system, he controls the situation and ends the virus quickly.

If the person has a weak immunity system, he can still have problems or even die.

Without the vaccines this would happen to millions of people instead of just a few.

The Rock Trading Exchange forges its order books with bots, uses them to scam customers and is trying to appropriate 35000 euro from a forum member https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4975753.0
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: