Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:37:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $260,000 giveaways for holders! / Supportive NFT-Collection Sales Campaign  (Read 217 times)
raatnak

Activity: 185
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2021, 09:13:25 AM

But I've long dreamed of a Rolex once this model! What do you think, what is the probability that I will become their winner? Of course, I can buy them myself, but receiving gifts is always doubly pleasant!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mutuvasilin

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 04, 2021, 01:22:04 PM

I don’t understand something, but if the collection is completely sold out, will the creators distribute all the declared prizes or just a Mercedes?
AlexSnowSnow

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 04, 2021, 04:19:55 PM

I don’t understand something, but if the collection is completely sold out, will the creators distribute all the declared prizes or just a Mercedes?
By the way, yes, an interesting question! It seems to me that the prizes will be given out gradually, as the collection is sold. I heard that FAPP started very successfully. On the first day, the tokens sold like hotcakes at the train station.
MaxRoman

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 05, 2021, 06:49:17 AM

I have participated in similar promotions before. Then everything was transparent and understandable. Prizes were received as the collection was sold. Let's see how the FAPP decides.
Tomas Worker

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 05, 2021, 09:37:20 AM

Oh, I made a meme, and now I can't wait for the prank. It seems that getting such a unique token is more exciting and believable than all the other prizes.
VilliGano

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 05, 2021, 12:51:03 PM

And what to guess? Time itself will show how everything will happen, but something tells me that FAPP will not skimp on gifts. If they plan to launch more projects, then they have to keep their word.
MikeSorino

View Profile
December 05, 2021, 04:04:33 PM

I don’t quite understand when precisely the draw will take place? It seems that nothing is said about this in the conditions of Giveaway. How long do you think we will have to wait?
AlexSnowSnow

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 05:51:24 AM

I don’t quite understand when precisely the draw will take place? It seems that nothing is said about this in the conditions of Giveaway. How long do you think we will have to wait?
I think that everything will depend on the speed of sale of the collection. As far as I heard, now FAPP is in great demand, and it seems to me that there is a reasonably high probability that the results can be calculated already this year.
rakokiller1

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 08:20:08 AM

I recently went to the FAPP Twitter and saw that there were only a few tokens before they were put up for sale, but they have already launched a mass sale today. I personally have already joined and bought my first phallus. So far, I'm happy with everything. For some reason, it seems that closer to the New Year, there will be a final sale and a substantial decline in prices. Then it seems to me that you can buy yourself more NFT. What do you think?
MaxRoman

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 11:43:06 AM

I recently went to the FAPP Twitter and saw that there were only a few tokens before they were put up for sale, but they have already launched a mass sale today. I personally have already joined and bought my first phallus. So far, I'm happy with everything. For some reason, it seems that closer to the New Year, there will be a final sale and a substantial decline in prices. Then it seems to me that you can buy yourself more NFT. What do you think?
Aren't you afraid that all the phalluses will be sold out before the Christmas holidays? I heard that the demand for them is enormous now.
rakokiller1

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 01:14:03 PM

Aren't you afraid that all the phalluses will be sold out before the Christmas holidays? I heard that the demand for them is enormous now.
The collection consists of 8888 tokens! Do you think they can be sold without additional shares in a couple of weeks? I believe that this is possible for tokens issued by movie stars or football clubs, but for ordinary guys who create everything on their own, as FAPP does, it seems to me, it is impossible!
VilliGano

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 02:42:25 PM

It seems that the summing up will be after the Christmas holidays! Now people are more concerned about buying gifts and organizing a holiday than cryptocurrencies. I don't think you will buy a phallus for your mom or wife as a gift!
raatnak

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 05:39:04 AM

It seems that the summing up will be after the Christmas holidays! Now people are more concerned about buying gifts and organizing a holiday than cryptocurrencies. I don't think you will buy a phallus for your mom or wife as a gift!
Mom and Dad, of course, I won't give a token, but I can give it to a friend! We exchanged interesting NFTs with him last year. It is such a symbolic gift, and I think it is fashionable now.
Mutuvasilin

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 10:16:25 AM

It seems to me that it is too early to carry on all the talk about the sale of the collection now. Have you already bought a phallus yourself, or are you just waiting for a sale on simpler Giveaways?
raatnak

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 01:02:54 PM

It seems to me that it is too early to carry on all the talk about the sale of the collection now. Have you already bought a phallus yourself, or are you just waiting for a sale on simpler Giveaways?
Yes, I have already bought several tokens from this collection, so I follow the news. How successful it is will determine the value of the NFT in the secondary market when I decide to resell. Yes, and it is interesting to participate in the drawing!
AlexSnowSnow

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 03:03:15 PM

I have not yet decided how many tokens I want to buy. One thing is not enough, but I don't need 5 pieces either. By the way, how many phalluses do you buy?
MikeSorino

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 08:14:13 AM

I have not yet decided how many tokens I want to buy. One thing is not enough, but I don't need 5 pieces either. By the way, how many phalluses do you buy?
I know that it would be time for me to decide by this time, but I still have not decided how many tokens I want to add to my collection. The thing is that the developers decided to make a lot of surprises and I'm not sure if I will like them. I'll probably buy one token first, and then I'll think about it and buy more.
Mutuvasilin

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 11:07:04 AM

I know that it would be time for me to decide by this time, but I still have not decided how many tokens I want to add to my collection. The thing is that the developers decided to make a lot of surprises and I'm not sure if I will like them. I'll probably buy one token first, and then I'll think about it and buy more.
Yes, if everyone buys 1 token, then one can hardly count that the developers will sell at least 20% of the collection. There will be no winners in this Giveaway.
VilliGano

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 03:20:45 PM

It seems to me that this is a completely logical decision. Here you do not know what kind of phallus you will come across, what additional functions it will have, whether you can resell it on the secondary market. I think that this is the right strategy for a person who does not just collect NFTs, but, on the contrary, wants to make money on them!
MikeSorino

View Profile
December 09, 2021, 05:58:58 AM

Yes, if everyone buys 1 token, then one can hardly count that the developers will sell at least 20% of the collection. There will be no winners in this Giveaway.
There will be only a few winners in the Giveaways, and the probability that it will be someone among us tends to zero. Of course, it's always lovely to receive additional prizes for buying tokens, but I'm not going to spend all my money for someone else to get the award.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: