Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:49:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to know about Crypto Trading  (Read 605 times)
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 07:16:24 AM

Hey guys if you have enough time for learning more Information and knowledge about crypto currency trading, then you should join different trading platform telegram channels, group, reading many books about trading, news about trading and read magazines.
I don't advise that. That's a terrible idea honestly.

I'm talking about joining telegram channels that would be giving 'signals'. It's not really a good idea in my opinion. They're not going to have good results based from the experiences of others.

Reading books and news are fine but about joining groups, I don't find them effective.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 07:32:16 AM

Hey guys if you have enough time for learning more Information and knowledge about crypto currency trading, then you should join different trading platform telegram channels, group, reading many books about trading, news about trading and read magazines.

I'm talking about joining telegram channels that would be giving 'signals'. It's not really a good idea in my opinion. They're not going to have good results based from the experiences of others.

Reading books and news are fine but about joining groups, I don't find them effective.
Whether it's a bad idea or not really depends on each person,
I don't think there's anything wrong with joining the telegram channel because we can also get the latest information,
what is clear is that everyone has their own way and as long as it provides benefits of course it doesn't matter

Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 08:50:01 AM

Cryptocurrency trading is an important continuous process that you can never fully master. If you want to know about cryptocurrency trading, you need to join different telegram groups. Consistent announcements through different news and on different exchanges should always be followed. Then you will know some details about trading.
What kind of idea is that? Joining Telegram groups won't do you any good because most of them are just pump and dump groups that doesn't benefit any person besides the inner circles of the group. Yes it's a continuous process that's why you should get in early if you don't want to do paper trading, getting in early in trading will help you gain experience and learn along the way. Besides reading theories and such, experience in trading is the best.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 10:05:45 AM

I guess these days you must stay away from any telegram groups and more importantly from all crypto related social media. Because, what I have observed is, almost all social media groups are trying to make people into their pump and dump attempts without letting people aware of that.
You should be able to know when you’re being used by any group to attempt such things as pump and dump. If a group is trying to make use of people to pump and dump a coin, it is going to be obvious and those who are smart enough would be able to sense it from the start. But, if a group is just there to be passing reasonable information in the market cryptocurrency market, you will also know that.

I do know for sure that there are so many cryptocurrency pump and dump groups on telegram and these groups, most of them I have seen, usually makes it clear what it is all about, since they are going to be targeting particular coins to be successful. And once they have hit their target, they don’t have to tell when they would dump. It’s a dangerous game, and you’re either lucky or you’re not.
Alisha-k

Activity: 840
Merit: 23

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 01:53:55 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2021, 02:07:59 PM by Alisha-k

You'll get to learn alot from the beginners and help section on this forum, you can also do most research on Google, watch videos on YouTube and ask questions here where you may find difficulty. I also suggest that you get a private tutor could be online or offline, with this persons you may likely learn better depends on your learning skills.

center]██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██[/center]
panukurap

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 02:15:58 PM

To explain crypto in detail on this forum in my opinion is not enough because crypto includes many things that are full of long explanations. You can access it via Youtube or articles on Google that discuss crypto. Now there is a lot of crypto information spread on social media so you can easily find it. The more you read and find out about crypto, the wider your knowledge of crypto will be and this will make it easier for you when you are already incorporated in cryptocurrency.

boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 10:32:07 PM

Whether it's a bad idea or not really depends on each person,
I don't think there's anything wrong with joining the telegram channel because we can also get the latest information,
what is clear is that everyone has their own way and as long as it provides benefits of course it doesn't matter
It became a den of scammers and that's what I see with those channels if it's related to trading and cryptocurrencies.

Thus, there are also those fake signal groups that are changing the theme of the channel because it's either sold or the owner has changed hands. That's why I don't like the idea of it.

You can still learn from any other platforms if you want to.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 11:58:38 PM

To explain crypto in detail on this forum in my opinion is not enough because crypto includes many things that are full of long explanations. You can access it via Youtube or articles on Google that discuss crypto. Now there is a lot of crypto information spread on social media so you can easily find it. The more you read and find out about crypto, the wider your knowledge of crypto will be and this will make it easier for you when you are already incorporated in cryptocurrency.
And aside from getting in touch in the forum, he needs to watch some videos or tutorials, or even to read books about trading. And lastly, he needs to trade in real-time as this helps to gain experience and learnings.
Thus, if we need to learn about trading OP, then we are not going to be afraid of losing some money as in trading that can really be possible. But if we are afraid and can't afford any, I think that was a big problem.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 02:37:53 PM

Hello everyone, anyone can tell me details about crypto currency trading, i am highly interested to learn 🥰🥰🥰
There is a lot of Vedio on youtube that can teach you about crypto trading just search about it. Always fucos and understand the Vedio tutorial there and start trading in a very small amount of money as your capital. Then trade wisely don't trust anyone learn and gain profit in the nnear future.
We all know that youtube is a great platform to learn anything we want .Crypto is a big platform and obviously we can find a lots of teaching video their about crypto and trading as well .Trading is tough way of earning .So you need to more careful and also have a good knowledge behind that .If you do trade without nothing you may loose your fund .There are many ways of trading like Spot ,Future ,day trading etc .You need to choose one depending your capital .Then you can start to learn from youtube .After having a good knowledge you can start with small amount to increase your confidence level .When you get a good experience you can make your own strategy and plan to do your trading .Hopefully you will be a good trader .Remember trading is very risky way of earning you may lose your fund and also you can earn a huge amount of money quickly .

taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1724

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 03:42:28 PM

You'll find it complicated at first and your first impression about it will make you to lose interest on it, but as the days goes by studying it, you'll find it interesting, that's the reason why you'll engage to it. Trading would be hard at first, because not all of your technical analysis and indicators will give you profit, sometimes you'll get frustration on it because you missed something that cause you to lose a trade but it's okay.

Patient is very important in Trading, don't enter a trade without any sure confirmations to avoid losing your money.
technical analysis or a prediction will not give 100% profit, because it is only a prediction and a fluctuating market and can be controlled by whales.
It is very difficult to be consistent in trading and continue to make profits. Losses also inevitably occur, but learning technical analysis will reduce and can avoid these losses.
Crypto trading is a mandatory science that must continue to be studied.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: