Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:21:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: need help 3080 lhr  (Read 154 times)
joakimen (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2021, 06:42:31 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2021, 07:30:40 PM by joakimen
Merited by nc50lc (1)

hello just buught an cumputer whit zotac gaming 3080 lhr v2. what is the best way for me to mine whit it and get as high hashrate as possible so i can make some money of it please help me i am going crazy here plzzz help  thanks in advance

plzz help me i get haschrates that other youtubers whit 2060 lhr get whit my 3080 plzzz help me someone:(
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
December 23, 2021, 08:53:12 PM

You can try to post your question as well here in this board: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=40.0. I think you need to learn more regarding that and not just because you saw it on some promoted video contents on YouTube. Anyways, just visit that board and you may get some responses there from knowledgeable miners.
rdluffy
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1304

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2021, 12:10:50 AM

If you never mined in your life, better to start with Nicehash: https://www.nicehash.com/
It's a software to mine with your PC and receive your payment in BTC, you just have to register, download the miner, run the benchmark and see if you are satisfied with the payment

If you like the idea and want to deep into mining, you can download specific miner to mine ETH (right now it's the most profitable coin), I reccomend T-Rex miner: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4432704.0
It's a good miner to use with LHR cards

Don't forget to overclock memory, reduce powerlimit and set the fan manually
If you have any doubt you can ask here or you can find easily on youtube something like: Zotac Gaminng 3080 LHR overclock to mine etc...

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 3045

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 04:41:35 AM

You can try to post your question as well here in this board: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=40.0.
The link you have written and posted is only related for mining Bitcoin and things for Bitcoin Miners and it would be the wrong board to ask there.
This here is already the right board for asking this question .

hello just buught an cumputer whit zotac gaming 3080 lhr v2. what is the best way for me to mine whit it and get as high hashrate as possible so i can make some money of it please help me i am going crazy here plzzz help  thanks in advance
plzz help me i get haschrates that other youtubers whit 2060 lhr get whit my 3080 plzzz help me someone:(
First you need the right miner software for it and also the right GPU driver for it if you dont know how the things work.
Very important when you download a Miner Software from here in one of the Miner Threads only download always the Software from the first post in the Thread.
Sometimes there are some fake download links with malware in the mid of the thread or the last post , watch out there.

Read the last few pages of some threads and i guess you will find the answer for what you looking for.

Gorosden

Activity: 518
Merit: 30

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 08:29:46 AM

hello just buught an cumputer whit zotac gaming 3080 lhr v2. what is the best way for me to mine whit it and get as high hashrate as possible so i can make some money of it please help me i am going crazy here plzzz help  thanks in advance

You can use Nicehash or download NBminer if you are on windows OS, if you want the best mining experience I recommend hiveOS, it's easier to config and LHR compatible miners are available too, you will get best hashrate using Trex or NBminer which are also available in hive OS

joakimen (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 10:50:24 AM

thanks i have seen  what u all wrote i use nicehach now whit nb miner but my mh goes from 10 mh to  65 sometimes often pretty low around 20-30 mh
getting crazy over here haha Smiley tried teex miner my 3090 mines like 1650 haaha no joke my freind whit a 1650 get better then me on nicehasch sometimtes

joakimen (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 11:01:40 AM

feeels like navida made it whiit lhr 2 and i am fuckt
rdluffy
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1304

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2021, 11:17:35 AM

thanks i have seen  what u all wrote i use nicehach now whit nb miner but my mh goes from 10 mh to  65 sometimes often pretty low around 20-30 mh
getting crazy over here haha Smiley tried teex miner my 3090 mines like 1650 haaha no joke my freind whit a 1650 get better then me on nicehasch sometimtes

It's hard to help if you give incomplete information

Do you have 3080 or 3090?
First post you said 3080, now you said 3090

But if you have 3080 lhr v2, what's the overclock you're using?
Which driver?

Did you let the miner run for a few hours?
In the first minutes, miner need to adjust and it's unstable

You can test Gminer too, it's suitable for LHR cards

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Skinny48

Activity: 448
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 01:36:00 PM

If you have a LHR 3080 do not mine ETH with it, this card is so good for other algorithms like SuperSero and Zano, you can make 5.05$ mining SuperSero and you can make 4.44$ mining Zano, mining ETH will only give you 64MH which is 4$ per day

FP91G
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1035

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 03:21:46 PM

start mining with verified settings
https://miningchamber.com/gpu-mining/rtx-3080-lhr-mining-settings/
"Core Voltage (VDD): N/A
Power Limit (%): 70% or 230w
Core Clock (CClock): -100
Memory Clock (MClock): +1200 or 2400
Fan Speed (%): 70% ± based on your temps."

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
joakimen (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 07:53:02 PM

i got an 3080 lhr v2
sp_
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1087

Team Black developer

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 09:04:35 PM

you should get around 72MHASH with The Team Black Miner and --lhr-unlock 1

V1.35 can unlock LHR 4 cards as well.

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW MEOWPOW + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
BitKongy

Activity: 405
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 25, 2021, 09:55:23 AM

you should get around 72MHASH with The Team Black Miner and --lhr-unlock 1

V1.35 can unlock LHR 4 cards as well.
I'm currently getting 64MH for this GPU I will give team black miner a try and see how things go, do you have the performance for 3070ti using team black miner? I'm also getting 56MH off the 3070ti any help will be appreciated thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: