Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:17:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fast Transportation Makes Economic Turnover Faster  (Read 786 times)
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2023, 04:47:31 PM

I watched it on a news report here, and when I saw it, I was amazed, but I was also concerned from another angle. Yes, the delivery time will be accelerated, but it is dangerous for the delivery person.

Why did I say that? because if, for example, there is a technical problem while he is in the air, it can be a wick or the cause of the skyrider's death. Because of course it's a machine, we can't say when it will suddenly have a technical problem. So that job is also quite dangerous, to be honest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1176

View Profile
October 10, 2023, 08:23:56 PM

izza lovers attending the Glastonbury festival in the United Kingdom are in for an extraordinary surprise this year. Domino’s, the renowned pizza chain, has been making waves on the internet for a different kind of pizza delivery service. The video circulating on social media platforms shows the use of jet suits. Daily Mirror reported that as music enthusiasts prepare to immerse themselves in the festivities at Worthy Farm in Somerset, their pizza cravings will be catered to in an unprecedented way. Domino’s has recently launched a trial of the world’s first jet-suit pizza delivery service. The footage shows a pilot effortlessly soaring above the Glastonbury pizza place, sporting a custom-made jetpack. With a specially designed delivery box securely attached to the jet suit. Equipped with jet-engine powered arm mounts, the pilot propels into the sky, gracefully gliding over the vast fields of Glastonbury.

The article above shows a video about a pizza delivery that was carried out by Dominos using a jet pack. that's why I was inspired to make this topic

do you all agree that with the emergence of fast transportation now, the economic turnover is also getting faster, this is based on the fact that any delivery will be distributed quickly, automatically it will make the price of living necessities and kind remains stable as long as it can be distributed quickly!

This is a very weird representation of an interesting economic topic, but not particularly helpful. Jetpacks are niche and novelty without widespread application at the moment, even if they do gain more traction in future years when the tech has been refined. However transportation is general, including roads, bridges, railways and dock facilities kept in great working order can be a powerful driver of economic wealth. You might consider it one of the bedrocks of the most civilized countries, along with institutions, an independent judiciary and a strong legal system that is fair. Alone they are liable to breaking but altogether they give the framework for business to work with a lot less effort and a lot more trust.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
macson

Activity: 994
Merit: 141

View Profile
October 10, 2023, 09:40:26 PM

I watched it on a news report here, and when I saw it, I was amazed, but I was also concerned from another angle. Yes, the delivery time will be accelerated, but it is dangerous for the delivery person.

Why did I say that? because if, for example, there is a technical problem while he is in the air, it can be a wick or the cause of the skyrider's death. Because of course it's a machine, we can't say when it will suddenly have a technical problem. So that job is also quite dangerous, to be honest.
That's right, to be able to lift a human using a rocket bag, quite in-depth research is still needed (the point is to reduce the error rate in the equipment down to the smallest level), the development carried out also definitely requires large costs so to be able to see human rocket bags capable of transporting humans, we may still need several decades to come.  it cannot be denied that air transportation has quite a lot of advantages compared to land transportation, but humans are still competing to create vehicles that are fit to fly and transport people.

Iroh

Activity: 644
Merit: 274

View Profile
October 10, 2023, 10:51:53 PM

I think it’s pretty obvious on why timing and speed of delivery is important in the Pizza business. Customers would demand their hot pizza and would be happy, and are very likely to call in again if the pizza can arrive in the next minute.
Like every business that either involves delivery of some product or providing or installation of some service, customers would always appreciate fast and efficient delivery.

A good and reliable transportation system is needed for without it, the country would slowly come to a halt. People need to get around quickly as well as raw materials needed for production. A poor transport network would hinder trade and development.
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 10, 2023, 10:56:56 PM

It's like those pizza parlors that are promoting this type of service that they have an exact time or minutes that the order will be delivered soon to their customer doors.

Yeah, it is sort of dangerous but they can adjust the time and estimate how long the travel will be. And if we're going to connect it all with the economy, traffic really delays a lot of things pertaining to the growth of a country's economy.

That's why in every type of commuting sector, they need to adjust everything and make way on where they're going to be making more money. But even with that, they shouldn't ignore the other transport sector that's also being used to transport goods and everything to their respective assignments.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Nerdy doctor

Activity: 281
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 11, 2023, 03:02:26 AM

izza lovers attending the Glastonbury festival in the United Kingdom are in for an extraordinary surprise this year. Domino’s, the renowned pizza chain, has been making waves on the internet for a different kind of pizza delivery service. The video circulating on social media platforms shows the use of jet suits. Daily Mirror reported that as music enthusiasts prepare to immerse themselves in the festivities at Worthy Farm in Somerset, their pizza cravings will be catered to in an unprecedented way. Domino’s has recently launched a trial of the world’s first jet-suit pizza delivery service. The footage shows a pilot effortlessly soaring above the Glastonbury pizza place, sporting a custom-made jetpack. With a specially designed delivery box securely attached to the jet suit. Equipped with jet-engine powered arm mounts, the pilot propels into the sky, gracefully gliding over the vast fields of Glastonbury.

The article above shows a video about a pizza delivery that was carried out by Dominos using a jet pack. that's why I was inspired to make this topic

do you all agree that with the emergence of fast transportation now, the economic turnover is also getting faster, this is based on the fact that any delivery will be distributed quickly, automatically it will make the price of living necessities and kind remains stable as long as it can be distributed quickly!

- Video Shows Delivery Agent On Jetpack Flying To Serve Pizza; Real Or Fake?

One of the things that makes up a good economy is a strong labor market,  this results in the increase of economic production resulting in higher wages and higher spending. Now in reference to the topic above "Fast Transportation Makes Economic Turnover Faster" . This is an example of a reliable service, one that is effective as well and services that tends to be more reliable and effective regardless of the conditions are patronised more often.

Fast transportation will definitely have a mark on the economic turnover,  just as customer service or even convenience makes price less relevant, so does quick response or fast services. Research finds that customers would pay an average 19% for always immediate service. Speed in business is a top priority for customers, whereas the demand is met accordingly with little or no time wasting, this brings about steady growth and a stable economy. 

Miles2006

Activity: 224
Merit: 149

Cashback 15%

View Profile
October 11, 2023, 01:20:26 PM

In like this, the delivery person should be careful because anything can happen at any time.
When I first watched the video I was surprised and I was like this is very risky, despite the advantage, making transportation fast and easy. I excepted the jet to have a protection, like a shield. The jet is too exposed for my liking

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: