Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:24:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What's New in your Project? New idea's? What's Next?  (Read 92 times)
dvndr007 (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 01:25:28 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2021, 07:00:39 AM by dvndr007

After Bitcoin, Ethereum comes up with Smart contract's and so on.

We can see millions of projects launching every year mostly are just copy cats.

If any new startup launched only way to survive long is what's new in it.  

Dapps - Defi - Deflationary - What's next?  

Kindly, dont go for meta verse or something related with celebrities. By keeping profitability aside what's new in it.

What's New in your selected Project's will it be the next ?

Only share If there is something new ?

Let collaborate and share our research to know what's next in cryptocurrencies ?
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dvndr007 (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2021, 03:29:10 AM

Is there no new ideologies in market Kindly share new ideologies if any project have.

Let talk about what's next?
ComfortTown

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 09:37:25 PM

After Bitcoin, Ethereum comes up with Smart contract's and so on.

We can see millions of projects launching every year mostly are just copy cats.

If any new startup launched only way to survive long is what's new in it.  

Dapps - Defi - Deflationary - What's next?  

Kindly, dont go for meta verse or something related with celebrities. By keeping profitability aside what's new in it.

What's New in your selected Project's will it be the next ?

Only share If there is something new ?

Let collaborate and share our research to know what's next in cryptocurrencies ?

The next trend is NFT platforms, Marketplaces
I choose NFTrade cuz I'm pretty sure that the first decentralized cross-chain NFT platform, marketplace, and aggregator will be HUGE in coming years
Long term hodl
Check NFTD
gwdf1

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 03:48:20 AM

I still follow NFT projects and apart from just buying and selling pictures (it looks like a lottery), there are some other ways to participate in hype connected with them. First of all, there are different NFT platforms. The most trendy is Open sea, but I decided to look for something less popular and promising and I found some platforms with digital music:Memusic, OPUS and Musicoin.
arditiyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 06:35:43 AM

in the last period in 2021 the NFT project could be the best concept ever created. with so many games that have been collaborated with NFT, this makes NFT the best concept this year.
talking about the latest concepts in the future, I have read articles about cryptocurrencies where we have to provide concepts according to point points.

1. a new concept based on technology that is more adequate in the future and has never been created before.
2. a concept that is easy to use by many people
3. a concept that can run independently, meaning that when the project is already in the cryptocurrency market, it can run according to the project's roadmap without any dependence from various parties and can independently become a spectacular project.

maybe this looks difficult because it has to be run by a solid team and a smart team, but I'm sure in the future this concept will be created. because creative ideas and innovations will always appear along with the development of cryptocurrency technology.

Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 07:36:01 AM

I still follow NFT projects and apart from just buying and selling pictures (it looks like a lottery), there are some other ways to participate in hype connected with them. First of all, there are different NFT platforms. The most trendy is Open sea, but I decided to look for something less popular and promising and I found some platforms with digital music:Memusic, OPUS and Musicoin.

NFT is indeed one of the targets that is good enough to be there, but on the other hand they are actually too overhype now, so that in the past few weeks it has been very difficult for NFT to survive and there are so many NFTs at this time I feel dizzy to look for those who really are. really good in the project being carried out.
Now NFT has also become a scam field because there are indeed many scams but things like this can still be covered with some promising NFTs
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 07:43:20 AM

We don't know how the next trend would be. But for now, it is still the same as the NFTs and the Defis. There's still a lot of way to go to have a new trend.
And as long as the market remains to be profitable with the trend that we have, people will stay on it. When the another trend goes out and it's being seen as another profitable market, they would jumped in on it. What's next? government governed tokens?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀