Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:37:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Build your own token/smart contract with just 0.6 BNB/120 MATIC  (Read 1329 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (4 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
saxydev (OP)

Activity: 429
Merit: 52

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2021, 12:17:16 PM

Developer creating smart tokens on bsc chain or polygon, addresses generator, multiple contracts payments, certain private details.

Price starts from: 0.6 BNB for bsc or 120 matic for polygon.

ETH/Huobi available for developing but prices are higher.

Discord: sexydevil#4228
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saxydev (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2021, 08:08:05 PM

Smart cross chain contracts available for developing prices from 0.8 BNB
saxydev (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2021, 12:45:31 PM

Add your information to blockscan.com and many more.
Listing to coingecko
Listing to coinmarketcap
Listing to Dex's such as pancakeswap -/-

.int
hotdoq7

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 01:53:05 PM

Up

How about escrow ? or you want people to just trust u?
saxydev (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2022, 01:56:42 PM

Up

How about escrow ? or you want people to just trust u?

Depends on the type of the project. For big projects I will accept upwork as a third party.
Amicable55

Activity: 210
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 31, 2022, 02:45:32 PM

Please add all features that you can do..

You provide more features than more benefits will be given to you.
saxydev (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2022, 02:51:15 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2022, 07:53:00 AM by saxydev

Please add all features that you can do..

You provide more features than more benefits will be given to you.

Depends on the situations, feel free to text me on discord and ask me questions about my services.
Ihugbogo

Activity: 81
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 13, 2022, 10:44:00 PM

How secured is your smart contract development, can they pass audit check, will you also be the one to fixed bug issues if detected on the smart contract??
saxydev (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2022, 07:54:14 AM

How secured is your smart contract development, can they pass audit check, will you also be the one to fixed bug issues if detected on the smart contract??

Yes, I did not had problems for more than 2 years with contracts I have developed. I am also ok with an audit or issue bugs/ add features over time to new or existing contracts
john1010

Activity: 2072
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2022, 02:28:50 PM

I just want to put an comment here for my future reference, I am planning to create a token for our community project, it is just only a experimental, until we maximize the ideas and platorm for our small community, hope that you are always available during that time.
saxydev (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2022, 07:35:08 PM

I just want to put an comment here for my future reference, I am planning to create a token for our community project, it is just only a experimental, until we maximize the ideas and platorm for our small community, hope that you are always available during that time.

Sure thing, will wait for you! Text me on discord when you may want to start it!
haleema

Activity: 560
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 05:57:18 PM

Is it a Secure smart contract, I have plan to build  a token but there are so many confusions,
what about trading and exchange listing, what about cmc listing.
can you explan here step by step with fully detail and process.
thanks
saxydev (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2022, 11:00:34 PM

Is it a Secure smart contract, I have plan to build  a token but there are so many confusions,
what about trading and exchange listing, what about cmc listing.
can you explan here step by step with fully detail and process.
thanks

Send me a message on discord and we can discuss these details, but for what you are asking it may a big cost tho.
synergysize

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 21, 2022, 06:48:06 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2022, 12:11:56 PM by synergysize

edit: work in progress.
akbur.hossain

Activity: 148

View Profile
October 11, 2022, 05:46:31 AM

We should create a replacement coin dependent on the crypto industry through a project and blockchain internet technology that will help inspire future generations.
saxydev (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2022, 05:57:24 AM

We should create a replacement coin dependent on the crypto industry through a project and blockchain internet technology that will help inspire future generations.

I can't even realise if this is a joke or not/spam. lol
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 07, 2023, 03:57:39 PM

Developer creating smart tokens on bsc chain or polygon, addresses generator, multiple contracts payments, certain private details.

There are a number of platforms where you can cimply create a token with minimum cost or maybe nothing just the gas fees. So in such cases, why would anyone come to youo? There would also be trustdeflicite which would make most of the users not trust your platform for running behind the codes. 0.6 BNB is still a higher fees for such token creation. You might find luck in smart contract advancement where most of the emerging defi companies might hire you but I would say, there ain't any future just creating tokens on smart contracts. That is overrated. Even smart contract auditing takes guts and is also one of the most promising business coming up. As a hardcore developer, you can unlock several doors so why are you just with a single one?

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
saxydev (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2023, 09:42:59 PM

There are a number of platforms where you can cimply create a token with minimum cost or maybe nothing just the gas fees. So in such cases, why would anyone come to youo? There would also be trustdeflicite which would make most of the users not trust your platform for running behind the codes. 0.6 BNB is still a higher fees for such token creation. You might find luck in smart contract advancement where most of the emerging defi companies might hire you but I would say, there ain't any future just creating tokens on smart contracts. That is overrated. Even smart contract auditing takes guts and is also one of the most promising business coming up. As a hardcore developer, you can unlock several doors so why are you just with a single one?

If you want to do shit tokens, sure, go to any site.

For having an acceptable quility token, come and get my service!
saxydev (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2023, 05:24:12 AM

up
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: