Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:32:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the most underrated coin for 2021?  (Read 376 times)
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1295

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 01:51:09 PM

and WAVES are underrated (especially when they're smart contract platforms like the ones previously mentioned).

Waves is not to be underestimated, maybe you didn't follow their project this year there are a few that have taken the market by storm, https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/waves-ducks/ namely Duck Eggs which have rallied almost more than 1000% under the Waves network, the first time it launched the price was only $10 in the end and had a rally to $2400 within 2 months. In fact, many investors are profiting from it. Maybe there's something you don't know about it. But of course the market is more focused on developing cryptos with a top 10 fan base. For me that is enough to pay attention to. I'm personally grateful to have made more than $30,000 more than the Airdrops they hosted.
I am a big fan of Waves, I am an early investor of waves but it's not so profitable as other coins that pump more than 100x already. Actually, I have no idea that there's a waves token that pump that hard, I wonder if there are more successful waves tokens like waves-ducks.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 09:30:26 AM

Not completely sure about this, but probably SCRT and SEFI. SCRT is a working anonymous smartchain, and SEFI is its Uniswap with a great name, SecretSwap.

SCRT Nfts are very interesting. Imagine NFTs with hidden data that only the owner can read? One could sell stories, poems or quotes that only owners can read, and buyers can publicize those or keep them for themselves.

SCRT is ofc also useful for private transactions in general, good for criminals. Then again, Monero hasn't pumped well this year.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
StarKay

Activity: 756
Merit: 16

We All Can Make It

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 04:35:28 AM

Which coin(s) do you think are underrated for 2021? Do you think 2022 will be a big year for altcoins? If not, why? Your input will be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Smiley
I don't think BNB is overrated under any criteria based on it's utility, demand, support, and token mechanism. I would like you to share your thoughts on why BNB is overrated.
I would also like to guess that by overrated you are referring to the coin/token being overpriced, for me EOS, Waves, and Neo are underrated they've been around for years yet their prices are stagnant.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
lenovop-70

Activity: 1190
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 05:23:34 PM

Investing in small marketcap alts is truly dangerous, so the option to buy the underrated coins is bad idea, The big coin markets like BTC and ETH are moving down and causing the alts to shrink, so I will think thousand times about buying underrated alts in the next month or two.
typerex987

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2021, 11:18:43 PM

There are a few coins trading on the crypto market which have the potential to take the world by storm. I'd say coins with smart contract capabilities are the most successful as they experience an upsurge in price at a very fast pace. In my opinion, coins like Binance Coin (BNB), Solana, and even Shiba Inu are quite overrated while others like Flow (from Dapper Labs) and WAVES are underrated (especially when they're smart contract platforms like the ones previously mentioned). The market is all about hype these days, so any coin that's able to bring the attention of the masses (no matter if it's a "shitcoin") will experience new All-time-highs in price.

Which coin(s) do you think are underrated for 2021? Do you think 2022 will be a big year for altcoins? If not, why? Your input will be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Smiley
In my opinion NFTD is underrated and undervalued
NFTrade is  is the first cross-chain and blockchain-agnostic NFT platform, aggregator of all NFT marketplaces and host the complete NFT lifecycle, allowing anyone to seamlessly create, buy, sell, swap, farm, and leverage NFTs across different blockchains
Looks pretty promising
It's in top10 marketplaces by volume
DYOR
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: