Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:05:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin & Ethereum & Marketplace Valuable's Some Information.  (Read 66 times)
HridoyHk_15 (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 09, 2021, 03:49:46 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2021, 07:59:30 AM by HridoyHk_15

ETH will cost $ 10000 in March. You may read details in the channel @CMECrypto

This is information from one well known CME whale (Chicago Mercantile Exchange). He is the one who recommended to buy BTC at 42-43K on the last dip and waiting for his signal to drain and short. Go to @CMECrypto in Telegram. He promises to keep us informed about the situation with BTC.

CME whales are the driving force for BTC. Through them, the US government intervenes in this market when necessary.

I worked for 5 years as a trader at hypergrowth. Now I trade cryptocurrency myself. Tried many signals from many channels but all of them just a waste of time. This is the only channel that helps me to avoid serious losses. you will always careful on market place. You will Analysis all token btc,eth,others token. So, you don't lose market place.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DapanasFruit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 49

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
December 09, 2021, 04:39:53 AM

I would agree that soon Eth can go even beyond $10,000 especially when the network can get past its main problem: HIGH transaction gas which is getting so incredulous that I almost forget that we are dealing here with cryptocurrency and not with banks. What took the people of Vitalik Buterin to solve this problem is beyond my understanding. Anyway, I tried looking for @ECCMECrypto in Telegram but that account could not be found. Hmmm...am just wondering is that a paid signal service provider and you are somehow promoting it here?

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
HridoyHk_15 (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 09, 2021, 08:02:04 AM

I would agree that soon Eth can go even beyond $10,000 especially when the network can get past its main problem: HIGH transaction gas which is getting so incredulous that I almost forget that we are dealing here with cryptocurrency and not with banks. What took the people of Vitalik Buterin to solve this problem is beyond my understanding. Anyway, I tried looking for @ECCMECrypto in Telegram but that account could not be found. Hmmm...am just wondering is that a paid signal service provider and you are somehow promoting it here?
[/quote]
ETH's position will be much better in the future. But I do not understand what the people of Vitalik Buterin did to solve it? However, ETH's gas fee is not reduced in any way, but why? Share your style? And I had a little problem giving the name of that telegram. Will you take a look? Thank you for pointing our mistake.
soureden

Activity: 196
Merit: 34

View Profile
December 09, 2021, 09:18:06 PM

ETH will cost $ 10000 in March. You may read details in the channel @CMECrypto

This is information from one well known CME whale (Chicago Mercantile Exchange). He is the one who recommended to buy BTC at 42-43K on the last dip and waiting for his signal to drain and short. Go to @CMECrypto in Telegram. He promises to keep us informed about the situation with BTC.

CME whales are the driving force for BTC. Through them, the US government intervenes in this market when necessary.

I worked for 5 years as a trader at hypergrowth. Now I trade cryptocurrency myself. Tried many signals from many channels but all of them just a waste of time. This is the only channel that helps me to avoid serious losses. you will always careful on market place. You will Analysis all token btc,eth,others token. So, you don't lose market place.

For the crypto money market, I think there are still some question marks in the minds. It will take a long time for crypto to replace existing paper money. but it will continue to gain value until this time.
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
December 09, 2021, 10:48:18 PM

Nice promotion shill ~LOL

Never trust a guys or person with the internet with kind of bullshit on the last part, that last part statement from this thread just like "ponzi scheme" promoter saying like this "This investment/company just change my life" ~XD. Come one mate, we all know you are promoted.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀