Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:20:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Opacity (OPCT) - Highly Undervalued Smallcap with HUGE upcoming releases  (Read 77 times)
G-Money7777 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 177
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 03, 2021, 09:43:19 PM
Merited by counterplay (1)

**Introduction:**

I'll start off with the disclaimer that I've been invested in Opacity for a couple of years now and I wanted to share why I'm still in it and why I believe in it. It recently reached a new ATH, but I believe that it can still grow much more, especially as I'm in it for the fundamentals. I believe that online privacy is more important than ever right now with tech giants like Facebook and Google having no respect for people's privacy.

Opacity is a private and anonymous storage provider, where you don't even need an email address to set up an account and your uploaded files are encryped client-side and chunked, so that not even the Opacity team knows which files are yours or what they are. Ease of use is the other main selling point of Opacity.

**Current state:**

The most up to date and easiest way of using Opacity is by using the webapp that reached version 2.0 earlier this year and it's very user friendly.

The current downside is that Opacity is not decentralised, but Sia will be added very soon as a storage provider and as a stepping stone to full decentralisation. As a long term goal, Opacity aims to become a gateway for storage providers, including both large enterprises like Amazon's AWS to Sia's or Storj's network, with the main added benefit being the privacy and anonymity layer.

Each OPCT is currently worth 64GB, but that will change as soon as full decentralisation kicks in, since anyone running a node will be able to charge what they want for their provided storage. With decentralisation it will also be possible to stake your coins.

Due to current issues with Ethereum fees, OPCT is also available as a wrapped version on the Polygon network.
Another small, but important point is that Opacity has a hardcap of 130 million tokens with all tokens having already been distributed.

**Coming very soon:**

There is an upcoming mobile app which will be released very soon (currently in the last stages of beta testing), which is huge because it targets a much larger group.
The Sia node development is currently being worked on and should also be released soon, which means that Opacity will very soon be decentralised.

An AMA with CEO Jason Coppola that will be hosted by Polygon is scheduled for December 9th.

**Market:**

Opacity currently has a market cap of 45 million, which compared to FIL's 6 billion, leaves it with a huge amount of room for growth. How many other smallcaps with a working product are there even out there? That's one of the many reasons I believe that it's still hugely undervalued.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
counterplay

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2021, 11:35:11 PM

Opacity is a real gem!
The focus on something which is easy to use by non-technical users is really unique in the crypto space.
Mobile app and Sia integration will both help to bring new users and spread the word about Opacity.
Then there are rumors that the Polygon AMA next Thursday will reveal something big we do not know yet.
I don't know why all this is still available for under 50 million market cap,
shushanika

Activity: 102
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 04, 2021, 01:43:08 AM

I've been following Opacity for a while now and I must say that it's a very interesting project. They prioritize privacy and ease of use, which other storage projects seem to be focusing less on. This is a good strategy imo because it will be much easier to market the product to the avarage joe/crypto beginner. What I also like about Opacity is their agnostic approach by integrating their competition to their backend. Which means that they will also use other decentralized networks to run their storage nodes on. I believe Siacoin is the first to be integrated. I can't wait for the initial release of it, I think that it will be real a gamechanger.

Oh and, of course, the mobile app that will come out this month. I heard that the responses are very positive so far. It's in closed beta now and there are some testers sharing screenshots of it. The app looks really appealing I must say!
G-Money7777 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 10:17:11 PM

Really Glad OPCT Teamed up with Polygon. Excited for the AMA on December 9th.
Sia Integration would be nice this year but it may be Q1
aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 09:30:20 AM

Very long ago I missed the tokenswap, very frustrating. I still have the old tokens in my ethereum address, but they're worthless. Anyone know what I should do?

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
shushanika

Activity: 102
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 01:24:00 PM

Very long ago I missed the tokenswap, very frustrating. I still have the old tokens in my ethereum address, but they're worthless. Anyone know what I should do?

Keep your old tokens as collectables and start buying OPCT. That's what I would do.
STOner1

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 05:55:46 PM

I think mobile app will take Opacity near $1 alone,
after we get Galaxy nodes and sia integration skynet is the limit.   Tongue

Potential is there, after full decentralization we need to get Edward Snowden shilling OPCT.  Cheesy

At the moment, cheapest and most secure cloud service with lot of stuff brewing.
senyorito123

Activity: 1722
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 11:35:39 PM

I'm not that familiar with this token, but I've heard it was campaigned long time ago then entered the market discreetly. Their upcoming releases would be interesting, because some old projects nowadays started to embrace another ways to divert their network it's either polygon or binance chain. Most probably traders who been using erc20 wasn't able to handle expensive transaction fees and network congestions. Just like on my experiences, I got old tokens that couldn't be used due to huge gas fee that's really stressing.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 11:40:35 PM

Keep your old tokens as collectables and start buying OPCT. That's what I would do.

Thanks, maybe I should. The only reason I haven't bought opct, is because of this, I like the token otherwise, but too frustrated.

Maybe I can sell the collectable as NFT one day lmao. Not sure if the bull market continues though, let's hope so.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
G-Money7777 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 03:06:17 PM

Looking forward to the upcoming week with the Mobile App Announcement!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: