Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:02:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is getting more bearish, what is the trigger?  (Read 1002 times)
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
December 12, 2021, 03:43:11 PM

Bitcoin is getting more bearish because it is December as many investors are waiting for December to cash out. If you look at the bitcoin price history for every bullish year you might notice December is the month with the highest bitcoin sell up. During the bitcoin bullish market, many people are investing in bitcoin and wait for December to cash out, this is not something new it is just history repeating itself.
Usually that is the trend going into winter as majority of the investors will book their profit and enjoy their vacation time, but this time around we have institutional investors as well, so anything is possible, they do not take a break like the casual investors do but there will be a time period where they will be booking their profit. It is better to prepare yourself on how the market will perform and expect the market to move in either direction in the coming months.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
December 12, 2021, 11:56:18 PM

Bitcoin is getting more bearish because it is December as many investors are waiting for December to cash out. If you look at the bitcoin price history for every bullish year you might notice December is the month with the highest bitcoin sell up. During the bitcoin bullish market, many people are investing in bitcoin and wait for December to cash out, this is not something new it is just history repeating itself.
Usually that is the trend going into winter as majority of the investors will book their profit and enjoy their vacation time, but this time around we have institutional investors as well, so anything is possible, they do not take a break like the casual investors do but there will be a time period where they will be booking their profit. It is better to prepare yourself on how the market will perform and expect the market to move in either direction in the coming months.

We can't pinpoint the culprit/s of this seemingly bearish market movement. But if you compare the price even from last year, can you say we are in the bearish mode? I don't think so. Because last year, we ended up below $30k level, so comparing its price today, which is already in the $50k price range again, we can say it is in the bullish mode as compared to last year. So yes, it depends on what time frame you are comparing here. But for me, I just be grateful that we achieve this level where I believe most old time btc holders never imagined that btc will attain this price.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
December 13, 2021, 03:05:57 AM

Bitcoin is always affected from the different negative news and the banning of bitcoin in China is one of the reason that affect the bitcoin price, but I believe that soon bitcoin will back to the 60k$ price maybe before year end we will see bitcoin in a new ATH.

Chato1977

Activity: 1148
Merit: 58

View Profile
December 13, 2021, 04:45:32 AM

Bitcoin is always affected from the different negative news and the banning of bitcoin in China is one of the reason that affect the bitcoin price, but I believe that soon bitcoin will back to the 60k$ price maybe before year end we will see bitcoin in a new ATH.
Please stop that CHINA BANNING topic because that is not really the reason for the bearishness , yeah at first that took effect but it does not go any longer .
the bearish happens because of the whales as manipulating is what comes here , stop china issue please.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 13, 2021, 07:03:31 AM

And fear follows to those who are just new to this business.

while early holders cashing out their profits, new investors who bought at the current peak are the one who lose their money, emotion drives them to sell and follow the pressure from this bearish market.

Anything you do while you are inside this environment needs to think carefully before deciding. It's not an easy venture but a continuous market flow that you needed to understand well to work even better.
xmonkeyx

Activity: 644
Merit: 11

CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2021, 01:34:14 PM

If you want to invest or trade, it's better to be careful because the potential price towards the $40k level is still possible.

I don't think so, currently the Bitcoin price is at 50k and tends to be stable with no significant shifts so I think this will be a Bitcoin price point that allows it to last long before a big pump occurs.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
jamkesmas

Activity: 440
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 13, 2021, 02:13:48 PM

it's very true at the moment the Bitcoin market continues to be on a downward trend but I think it's not reaching 40k but being at 45-50k I think it will last a long time. the risk of investing in Bitcoin is indeed very large at this time due to unstable price movements.

junmisakiro

Activity: 592
Merit: 116

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
December 13, 2021, 03:25:28 PM

We can see that there is a bearish channel pattern in bitcoin and this is Bitcoin's current position, which is already in a bearish phase. Before there is a breakout of the resistance, the current Bearish will continue to occur.

If you want to invest or trade, it's better to be careful because the potential price towards the $40k level is still possible.
I think this is the right time to invest because the price of Bitcoin has started to improve and is currently at 50k. I say that never panic and think about negative things about falling prices because in the crypto market with fast price movements it is very natural, let's wait together because I really believe this bear market will end soon.

ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1232

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2021, 11:59:28 PM

it's very true at the moment the Bitcoin market continues to be on a downward trend but I think it's not reaching 40k but being at 45-50k I think it will last a long time. the risk of investing in Bitcoin is indeed very large at this time due to unstable price movements.

The fear of people is so high these days so expect that we can see a downturns at the moment since people cannot see a sustainability since the market move unpredictably. But anyways its still good that we can still see something good price figures even though the market is on bad shape. So let see if we can see how the market end at the first quarter next year since I think we can see the real situation on what will happen at that year.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
lizarder

Activity: 1568
Merit: 878

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 07:48:20 PM

I think this is the right time to invest because the price of Bitcoin has started to improve and is currently at 50k. I say that never panic and think about negative things about falling prices because in the crypto market with fast price movements it is very natural, let's wait together because I really believe this bear market will end soon.
At this time it is suitable to buy bitcoin, considering there is a correction that occurs in a few days, but in conditions like this we can take advantage of short-term investment patterns, to generate maximum profits, negative things that affect bitcoin down are common, but I think this will will improve again when market conditions are normal, at least we should be able to take advantage of this condition.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 09:37:01 PM

Please stop that CHINA BANNING topic because that is not really the reason for the bearishness , yeah at first that took effect but it does not go any longer .
the bearish happens because of the whales as manipulating is what comes here , stop china issue please.
Those kind of announcements have an effect on the price of bitcoin but their effect is temporary, since this happened months ago then it is a mistake to try to blame the current conditions of the market on something like that, what we are seeing right now is probably the result of the whales manipulating the price as you state or it could be simply the current dynamics of the market of cryptocurrencies, after all we all remember what happened years ago and the crash that happened, and it is possible investors are worried this could happen again and this is decreasing the demand for bitcoin.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1088

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 10:40:36 PM

At this time it is suitable to buy bitcoin, considering there is a correction that occurs in a few days, but in conditions like this we can take advantage of short-term investment patterns
I am not sure if it is a good time to buy Bitcoin since there is a rumor that Bitcoin possibly drops to $42k. In my personal opinion, if we want to buy Bitcoin, wait till the Bitcoin drop below $45k. Considering the current price is around $48k, better to keep waiting and learn how the possible market trend in the future. Honestly, I stop buying now, I assume it is too risky buying Bitcoin with the current market condition.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 01:13:50 AM

At this time it is suitable to buy bitcoin, considering there is a correction that occurs in a few days, but in conditions like this we can take advantage of short-term investment patterns
I am not sure if it is a good time to buy Bitcoin since there is a rumor that Bitcoin possibly drops to $42k. In my personal opinion, if we want to buy Bitcoin, wait till the Bitcoin drop below $45k. Considering the current price is around $48k, better to keep waiting and learn how the possible market trend in the future. Honestly, I stop buying now, I assume it is too risky buying Bitcoin with the current market condition.

If the plan is for trading, then the present time is good. There is possible chances of making profit out of the regular fluctuation between $45k and $48k. Maybe this can crash or pump, so being prepared for the same and simultaneous involvement into trading brings good money.

If the plan is for long term holding, then having patience for a short term could benefit. The price is predicted to test $40k based on the market conditions.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
TravelMug

Activity: 2646
Merit: 833

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 01:46:15 AM

Well if that is the case then bitcoin will be very cheap again.

However, I doubt that it will drop to $42k, the support along the $45k is strong, unless there is really a news that will test the market again to the near $40k'ish level. It's going to be scary, but hey if you are here for the long term then it's a great advantage to see the price very cheap and at a discount.

On the contrary, this is December and history a good month for us to rally and see the price going up.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
MCDolnton

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 02:09:43 AM

Yes, it is gonna be disappointing to see the market turn more bearish today but I wasn't in the mood to think it bad and get worried. I will hold, that is certainly I gonna do this time, like I wait for the price to recover rather than to make play this volatile network. It looks like whales are playing some games again against the weak hands.

In a month or two, I was very optimistic to see the market back at high again. I'd rather take this chance to buy more while there is a price deduction. Anyways, we'd come to this dip before it going to the bullish again.

Well said, my plan already... We most all watch and play stronger and even more carefully
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1446

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 02:22:08 AM

However, I doubt that it will drop to $42k, the support along the $45k is strong, unless there is really a news that will test the market again to the near $40k'ish level. It's going to be scary, but hey if you are here for the long term then it's a great advantage to see the price very cheap and at a discount.

On the contrary, this is December and history a good month for us to rally and see the price going up.

The news printed by bitcoin news media and the mainstream media only come after the pump or the dump. It is never before the pump or dump occurs. Also, much of the news they publish are clickbait or an altered version of the clickbait.

In any case, the dump might only be another funding reset caused by the whales, similar to what occured on September. I speculate bitcoin’s bubble to burst during the super bowl on February 13 hehehehe.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
marine4u

Activity: 673
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 06:59:46 AM

Yes, the market is recovering from each correction which may not quickly restructure the bullish range due to psychological pressure but in the next 15 days a fresh bitcoin ATH at $70k is not easy  easy but the possibility is much greater if we can achieve and establish a new structure by 2022. Crazy things are only made from bitcoin.  The final outcome of the Fed meeting will be subject to change i guess
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 11:50:22 AM

Yes, it is gonna be disappointing to see the market turn more bearish today but I wasn't in the mood to think it bad and get worried. I will hold, that is certainly I gonna do this time, like I wait for the price to recover rather than to make play this volatile network. It looks like whales are playing some games again against the weak hands.

In a month or two, I was very optimistic to see the market back at high again. I'd rather take this chance to buy more while there is a price deduction. Anyways, we'd come to this dip before it going to the bullish again.

Well said, my plan already... We most all watch and play stronger and even more carefully

Right now the only way for us is to hold bitcoin and hope that the price will rise again towards the start of the new year, besides the current decline we can use to buy bitcoin and add assets to the portfolio we have on the market, for those who believe in bitcoin strong fundamentals, of course what is happening now in the market is a golden opportunity for them to buy cheaply.

Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
December 18, 2021, 11:48:08 PM

The news printed by bitcoin news media and the mainstream media only come after the pump or the dump. It is never before the pump or dump occurs. Also, much of the news they publish are clickbait or an altered version of the clickbait.

In any case, the dump might only be another funding reset caused by the whales, similar to what occured on September. I speculate bitcoin’s bubble to burst during the super bowl on February 13 hehehehe.

I think the major trigger for the bitcoin bearish market this December was the massive sell-up by the investors before the Chrismas Holidays. The cryptocurrency market has a strong momentum before the second and third week of December. Once we entered the second week of the month then the market starts crumbling due to the massive sell-up by the investors, they are just cashing out their books and also making prepares for the next year 2022

rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 12:26:11 AM

We can see that there is a bearish channel pattern in bitcoin and this is Bitcoin's current position, which is already in a bearish phase. Before there is a breakout of the resistance, the current Bearish will continue to occur.

maybe there is nothing that triggered this situation instead this is what  we really have to expect, i mean like what those experts says Bitcoin price is valuing above what this must be in this time so this is purely a correction .
Meaning that this is the  legit price of Bitcoin or even lower as it is .
don't get disappointed instead accept this fact because if not then you will end up loser in expecting more than what is the true value of currency .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: