Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:37:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitstamp deposit problems  (Read 837 times)
darza (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:48:01 PM

I have made several SEPA deposits to Bitstamp before, it always took 1 business day and my account was credited.

I made another deposit 1 week ago (to their new bank and account nr). The deposit is still not credited my account. I have opened a service request and sent them a written confirmation from my bank that the deposit is completed. The only response i get from support is this:

"Thank you for sending us the needed information in order for us to be able to locate your transfer. Once we locate and process it and your funds are added to you account you will receive an email notification."

The money is in their account, so i wonder what the hell is going on. Do they have some trouble with banks since they have switched banks? Anyone else in the same boat?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DjRush

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:14:15 PM

Hello darza,

i have the same experience and problem with Bitstamp as you! Undecided My deposit should be on my Bitstamp account days ago, they also aksed me to send scanned ticket of transfer from the bank!!I send several mails to support staff and they didnt provide me any useful info., just a reply like yours

"Thank you for sending us the needed information in order for us to be able to locate your transfer. Once we locate and process it and your funds are added to you account you will receive an email notification."

This was the last mail from them,didnt heard from them after that,no reply no nothing what a fuck is going on?!I hate people who dont respect there own rules,doesnt seem they care about costumers and thats a mistake!!
LakeBTC

Activity: 903
Merit: 1000

LakeBTC.com

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 03:40:48 PM

Hello darza,

i have the same experience and problem with Bitstamp as you! Undecided My deposit should be on my Bitstamp account days ago, they also aksed me to send scanned ticket of transfer from the bank!!I send several mails to support staff and they didnt provide me any useful info., just a reply like yours

This was the last mail from them,didnt heard from them after that,no reply no nothing what a fuck is going on?!I hate people who dont respect there own rules,doesnt seem they care about costumers and thats a mistake!!

now we understand why people sent us wire slips while we never asked for any Smiley

LakeBanker: Free Banking for the World     LakeBanker.com   Token Sale. Participate Now!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: