Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:52:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: User Generated Most Merited Thread(OP)|| Post Your Most Merited Thread(OP) Here  (Read 188 times)
naim027 (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 05, 2021, 02:43:19 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2021, 04:36:36 PM by naim027

Hi guys, Naim027 here. I was looking for the Most merited threads and I found two similar threads. You guys can check these out.

1. Beginners & Help – most merited threads by: DdmrDdmr Last Update: 20/11/2020. (Not updated anymore)
2. Most merited topics (SUM of OP + posts) (UPDATED!) by: LoyceV Last Update: July 16, 2019. (Not updated anymore)

Most merited thread means a more informative and constructive thread. People get merited for various purposes.
I am creating this thread to gather up all the most merited threads (Most Quality full and Usefull threads) in one place so that everyone can find out these useful things.

Only Most Merited Thread (OP) by you will be listed here. Suppose, Your thread(OP) has no merits but posts in your thread have a lot of merits. I won't count it. I repeat, Only Thread (OP) itself has merits will be counted.

Since This is a user-generated most merited thread list, I would like to ask you to post your most merited thread(OP) here. I will update the list every week now (Twice a month after a few months).

Post Formate:

Code:
Thread Link:
Author:
Merit Count (On OP only):

Here are a few threads I would like to list First (Examples):

Merit: 1795, Welcome to the new Bitcoin forum!  Author: satoshi

Merit: 1461, Merit & new rank requirements  Author: theymos

Merit: 1062, Bitcoin and me (Hal Finney)  Author: Hal

Merit: 771, I AM HODLING Author: GameKyuubi

Merit: 641, Pizza for bitcoins? Author: laszlo

Merit: 427, Long-time sig campaign farm ID'd via single wallet transaction Author: nutildah

Merit: 395, 10th anniversary art contest Author:  theymos

Merit: 381, Merit - чтo этo и кaк этим пoльзoвaтьcя Author: explorder

Merit: 372, The Bitcoin Forum is 10 years old! Author: theymos

Merit: 365, Added some DoS limits, removed safe mode (0.3.19) Author: satoshi

These Are From Legends, Don't Forget to Submit Yours.

Last Update: 05-12-2021

Author: _BlackStar, Hai mate, i need some advice regarding reporting spammers to moderators, Merit: 14,

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
naim027 (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2021, 02:43:51 PM

Reserved

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
███
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
December 05, 2021, 03:18:49 PM
Merited by vapourminer (3), naim027 (2), JayJuanGee (1)

What are you exactly trying to achieve? It's a bit confusing for me. Anyway, you can always find the top merited topic (all time) here- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;stats=toptopicsat you can find top 50 merited topic ever here. For more stats on merit, check out this page- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;stats
_BlackStar
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1228

View Profile
December 05, 2021, 03:24:45 PM

I really don't know what the real purpose of this thread of yours is. But maybe you are inspired by two other thread where users can archive their achievement [posts count and merit] in this forum. I can assume that if you don't have a local rule for this thread of yours, imagine if this thread was raided by a newbie who managed to get 1 merit on the best thread they made just because you asked for it. Make some changes to your thread rules if this is helpful.

I'm happy to tell you and other users that I also have the best thread [probably not] even though there are 14 merit that manage to nest right on the thread. So look at this.

Thread Link: Hai mate, i need some advice regarding reporting spammers to moderators
Author: _BlackStar
Merit Count (On thread only): 14 merit at the moment

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
naim027 (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2021, 03:29:39 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2021, 03:57:07 PM by naim027

What are you exactly trying to achieve? It's a bit confusing for me. Anyway, you can always find the top merited topic (all time) here- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;stats=toptopicsat you can find top 50 merited topic ever here. For more stats on merit, check out this page- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;stats

Heck Yeah. To be honest. I never knew that and I wasn't aware of that. Anyways, You can call it users achievement archive. Suppose your most merited post get 30 merits but it's not in the Top Most Merited Thread. You can Post your Thread here. that's it.

I really don't know what the real purpose of this thread of yours is. But maybe you are inspired by two other thread where users can archive their achievement [posts count and merit] in this forum. I can assume that if you don't have a local rule for this thread of yours, imagine if this thread was raided by a newbie who managed to get 1 merit on the best thread they made just because you asked for it. Make some changes to your thread rules if this is helpful.

I'm happy to tell you and other users that I also have the best thread [probably not] even though there are 14 merit that manage to nest right on the thread. So look at this.

Thread Link: Hai mate, i need some advice regarding reporting spammers to moderators
Author: _BlackStar
Merit Count (On thread only): 14 merit at the moment

Thank you. Actually, this is a kind of archive of users' most merited thread. I am inspired by this thread: Save your nice merit records here - V2

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
███
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
DdmrDdmr
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 10758

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2021, 03:51:24 PM
Merited by vapourminer (2), JayJuanGee (2), Charles-Tim (2)

<…> DdmrDdmr Last Update: 20/11/2020. (Not updated anymore) <…>
I don’t update that particular thread (*), but the referenced dashboard within the thread is update every week, and the data is accessible there:
https://public.tableau.com/views/BitcointalkMeritDashboard/MostMeritedPostsThreads?:language=es-ES&:display_count=n&:origin=viz_share_link

Not sure I understand the objective here, but you are listing the most merited posts, and not most merited threads (your data is the same as I’ve got on the Merit Dashboard, but the listing is that of the top table (posts), and not the bottom table (threads)).

Actually, W.O as the most merited thread. I make it (see the above link) 93.429 received Merits as of yesterday morning, followed by the 10th anniversary Art Contest (22.287 Merits) – forget the "An error has occurred!" entry which corresponds to merits sent to a subset of deleted threads.

(*) At local board level, I do update monthly data on things like Top Merited threads – all-time and last 60 days, and top 10 threads where each account has been merited on (for a delimited set of handpicked accounts).
naim027 (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2021, 04:11:16 PM

Not sure I understand the objective here, but you are listing the most merited posts, and not most merited threads (your data is the same as I’ve got on the Merit Dashboard, but the listing is that of the top table (posts), and not the bottom table (threads)).

It's Right that I collected all the data from your Merit Dashboard report. But, If you check carefully, it's didn't match 100%. because I didn't count most merited posts on any thread. I counted OP only. I was wrong, I didn't describe it clearly. I just Edited my Thread(OP). Another thing is I listed them as an example and I already wrote there

These Are From Legends, Don't Forget to Submit Yours.

You could check now.

Well, The Purpose is just to save other members' most merited thread. Inspired by this thread: Save your nice merit records here - V2

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
███
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1210

Heisenberg

View Profile
December 05, 2021, 04:47:46 PM

Well, The Purpose is just to save other members' most merited thread. Inspired by this thread: Save your nice merit records here - V2
While the nice merit records are easy to capture since they are just a specific number like 666 or 1234, it's quite a different story for most merited threads or posts, simply because the thread or post may continue receiving merits over time.

Today the thread may have received 145 Merits, but after 2 weeks someone who just saw it decides to add 10 Merits to it. Are you going to keep checking if the post/thread has received merits each and very time?

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
naim027 (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2021, 05:26:03 PM

While the nice merit records are easy to capture since they are just a specific number like 666 or 1234, it's quite a different story for most merited threads or posts, simply because the thread or post may continue receiving merits over time.

Today the thread may have received 145 Merits, but after 2 weeks someone who just saw it decides to add 10 Merits to it. Are you going to keep checking if the post/thread has received merits each and very time?

Good Question. Quick answer, If the author of the thread provides me the update, I will update it.

I have another idea, I can just add a + after merit count. Or, (Counting)

Example:

Author: _BlackStar, Hai mate, i need some advice regarding reporting spammers to moderators, Merit: 14 +, or Merit: 14+ (Counting),

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
███
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1210

Heisenberg

View Profile
December 05, 2021, 05:50:25 PM

Good Question. Quick answer, If the author of the thread provides me the update, I will update it.
Trust me. It's as hectic as it comes. You may think you are so active in the forum right now and therefore have enough time to update the thread, but 2-3 years from now, you maybe become busier outside the forum, and this thread will just be another one of those lost in time.

I have another idea, I can just add a + after merit count. Or, (Counting)
Then it loses meaning 100+ could be 101 or 300

How about you just a suggest such an addition to creators of one of the forum data scraping and analysis tools like Loyce.club or bpip.org? Sometimes they are open to such suggestions. The tools are far much better since they scrape the data periodically.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
naim027 (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2021, 06:00:24 PM

You may think you are so active in the forum right now and therefore have enough time to update the thread, but 2-3 years from now, you maybe become busier outside the forum, and this thread will just be another one of those lost in time.

Hmm, You are right. I saw there are few threads like this and they stay backdated. But, I will update as long as I am here in the forum.

How about you just a suggest such an addition to creators of one of the forum data scraping and analysis tools like Loyce.club or bpip.org? Sometimes they are open to such suggestions. The tools are far much better since they scrape the data periodically.

It's a Good idea. I can ask for it.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
███
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
krishnaverma

Activity: 1274
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 11, 2021, 01:39:30 PM

Thread Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2832127.msg29032781#msg29032781
Author: krishnaverma
Merit Count (On OP only): 15

Thanks for making me remember the good moments.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
December 11, 2021, 09:34:45 PM
Merited by vapourminer (2)

Am I the only one who started to feel, we can see more related topics related to merits in the recent times which wasn't like that for a while now started again. What is going to be the purpose of a thread to collect most merited first post of threads in bitcointalk?...

And you know, the list will become too long if everyone started to post their threads here and it is also not real fit in the meta section to discuss here better move it to B&H. i am not discouraging you but I don't understand the purpose of this because a first post of a thread received more number of merits doesn't mean all other threads were useless to discuss and what about the replies which got most merits which may contain more merits because it may give the actual solution if the thread is created for asking any query related to cryptocurrencies or others.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███