Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:00:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should i buy?  (Read 859 times)
HashingTower

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 08:43:59 AM

OP we are slowly going into winter ❄️❄️ yes crypto winter is here so the safest coins anyone can buy at dips now are BTC ETH and BNB, just keep doing buy low sell high and you will be fine, bear market is coming no matter how many adoption we see from now on

"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 08:57:48 AM

I recommend buying 3 coins that will shine in the future, the 3 coins I mean are Polygon, MANA and CAKE, if you pay attention the 3 coins continue to shine even though the market continues to decline, and now it's time to buy then hold and we will see the development of the asset the.
Yes, of the three coins you suggest I focus more on one coin, namely Polkadot,
the coin is one of the top altcoins and I myself am pretty sure the future of Polkadot will be promising,
so for me it's worth to buy and keep holding it long term

ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 02:48:26 PM

You should buy now since the market is bearish, it could be a correct time to fill your bags of crypto since the market is down and you can buy low and sell high in the future. But what you buy should be hodl and kept so that you would earn profit in the long run for a long term investments. But for me, i would definitely buy coins with less than a dollar, so that I could've earn a lot of profit when the market is bullish again.
riskarcher

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 03:00:08 PM

If I were you, I won't enter a market that I think is still not conducive because the current market is unpredictable. especially the news from FED that makes the market will go down again. if you want to enter the market, start with a small amount and don't try to go all-in if you don't want to take risks because the market situation is still bearish

Devifajarina

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 03:57:40 PM

All conditions are possible in cryptocurrencies, correction and recovery are two things that we often encounter, but most importantly if things get worse, then don't panic and take decisions that will be detrimental, popular altcoins or memecoins have different success rates, most importantly every investment we make must be based on strong knowledge and references.
There is no need for much reference to this except having to hold on very strongly and not panic in the face of the market situation, that's the only important point now and as long as what you hold is a very good Altcoin, the potential for recovery will also be huge.
References are a plus to get information about coins, I think this is important in investing, especially if panic can't be controlled properly, this will actually be more dangerous, I like popular altcoins, but there are also some memecoins that have a stable level, but if You don't want to take risks, it's better to choose a popular altcoin, even if the selling value is not too big and expensive.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │      TRIDENT PROTOCOL      │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL

██████████████|               Twitter               |              Telegram              |                Reddit                |██████████████
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 04:42:13 PM

matic mana ethereum one dot right choice ,actually pick coins is not difficult but difficult is a time ,are you sure this the right time for you to buy some altcoin? the crypto market is indeed back to good move but it is still too early to conclude because it maybe could return to bear trap ! On the other side if you invest in the long term well this is the right time to buy
I think its right time to invest at least 30%. Many coins are down which have high potential to go 2x - 10x. Especially Dot is looking very cheap. It can easily do 10x from here. 1inch,Slp are also down.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
aquafinewater

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 05:19:29 PM

I recommend make your buying according to trend because if we follow trend we can make a good profit in short term and also invest in some best project for long term like Matic, Luna , icp, And many more in future they can easily give us 10x+ profit

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
cafee_orange

Activity: 1022

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 05:43:53 PM

We all know that market is collapsed and reviving again and i don't want to miss this opportunity which coin or coins should i buy?

adjust the contents of your balance, if you have a balance exceeding $ 1000 you should be able to buy cardano, ethereum or matic,. but if you only have $100 - 500 you should invest in low priced altcoins like shiba inu memecoin.

pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 05:54:09 PM

We all know that market is collapsed and reviving again and i don't want to miss this opportunity which coin or coins should i buy?

adjust the contents of your balance, if you have a balance exceeding $ 1000 you should be able to buy cardano, ethereum or matic,. but if you only have $100 - 500 you should invest in low priced altcoins like shiba inu memecoin.

Wrong! Even with $100-$500 you can buy ada, matic, and even eth, there are other good choices like dot, ftm, $ONE, kda and there are metaverse projects which are good and cheap too, it doesn't have to be meme coins, there are many good choices he can choose from even with a small budget and hold.
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 06:15:45 PM

There are many altcoins for investment when the market is down, you can buy AVAX, MATIC, LUNA, these are the best coins that will be performing well and will give good profit for holding short term also for long term.

albon
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1347

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 06:48:27 PM

I advise you to invest in Metaverse coins because it is the latest investment trend and has attracted many institutions to it. In addition, the opportunity is still open for investors to buy Metaverse coins at reasonable prices. In my opinion, they will be the best coins next year in terms of performance and profitability. These coins are LUNA, AXS, SAND, and MANA.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
liqidoxgen

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 07:57:45 PM

Even if I only have a small amount to invest, in order to spread the risks, I would spend most of it in buying Bitcoin and Ethereum, and invest the rest in Metaverse Index (MVI).

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 03:15:55 AM

Buy coins that are currently trending. Like one user said, go for metaverse tokens. Look for those that are being actively being developed with a huge community. You will be making some good profit in the short run. If the trend continues and metaverse becomes somewhat mainstream, then you will be making a good profit in the long run.
Other than that, look for coins that are currently in the top and invest in those. Keep holding them and you will be making some sweet profit. You can also stake most of the coins that are currently at the top. So while holding you will be enjoying some passive rewards. BTC, ETH, SOL, ADA, DOT and MATIC are some coins I would suggest (do your own research!).

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
nurulhmani1280wat

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

XEGGEX

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 03:42:01 AM

if the market starts to recover after the crash you should buy some promising coins like salona, matic and avax they are fundamental projects that have a very big community, developers are very famous, so these coins are worth buying.

▀████▄       XeggeX      ▀████▄
✈ ✈ ✈ THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM ✈ ✈ ✈
 ✈ ✈ ✈ xeggex.com ✈ ✈ ✈[/center
mumang siat

Activity: 472
Merit: 56

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 05:39:30 AM

Check out popular altcoins, there are many opportunities to reach investment value here, right now I still really like BNB, Solana and Matic, these three coins are still in the normal and standard category, even though the selling value is not that high, but I believe this coin, from when buying a memecoin whose movement, stability and selling value is not clear, today there are still many altcoins that we can use, so try to learn first.
whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 09:02:52 AM

References are a plus to get information about coins, I think this is important in investing, especially if panic can't be controlled properly, this will actually be more dangerous, I like popular altcoins, but there are also some memecoins that have a stable level, but if You don't want to take risks, it's better to choose a popular altcoin, even if the selling value is not too big and expensive.
I have always disliked memecoins and coins that have no fundamentals because when I was familiar with Bitcoin and some of the other Altcoins under it, I always considered them very well when I started buying or choosing them for investment, so just a reference and experiences that can guide you and everyone else.
Devifajarina

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 03:52:36 PM

Check out popular altcoins, there are many opportunities to reach investment value here, right now I still really like BNB, Solana and Matic, these three coins are still in the normal and standard category, even though the selling value is not that high, but I believe this coin, from when buying a memecoin whose movement, stability and selling value is not clear, today there are still many altcoins that we can use, so try to learn first.
Altcoin also many who have no movement, different from the coin you mentioned, I also like Altcoin, but the most popular in the top 10 coinmarketcap, because altcoin under the big 20 also has a great risk, not all altcoin is good and has a level of success, That's why the top 10 is the right choice for our investment right.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │      TRIDENT PROTOCOL      │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%

██████████████|               Twitter               |              Telegram              |                Reddit                |██████████████
xmonkeyx

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 03:59:06 PM

right now the average of almost all coins is down and it is very good to buy because we all believe everything will recover.
if you ask for a recommendation to buy maybe you also have your own favorite coin to own I think all coins to be purchased have the same opportunity to take advantage because no one can predict the future with certainty. maybe if you have to suggest choosing a top coin with high trading volume it is better for the future and reduce the risk of loss with all developments in the future that will be brighter and also a solid community.
HashingTower

Activity: 285

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 04:03:31 PM

Buy big coins on top exchanges like solana polkadot avalanche andany others because I believe they recover easier than other altcoins under top 100 lists on coinmarketcap just make sure you very dips and wait for recovery then take profits

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2021, 04:18:44 PM

get familiar with coingecko or coinmarketcap I think those two site will help you a great deal in making your choices Also I would suggest doing your searches in categories which I prefer coingecko but check both and find what best suits you Also try checking defi and gaming sections and maybe browse the nfts section too Those might help a bit Try to be familiar with the space I think They will help

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: