Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:31:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: F1 - what is your bet?  (Read 158 times)
PawGo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1367

View Profile
December 09, 2021, 01:50:33 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2021, 03:58:53 PM by PawGo
Merited by NeuroticFish (1)

It was interesting how Mercedes managed to fuck up badly the race George could have been winning. Or maybe it was intentional so a tiny number of people don't see how much better their car was compared to the others'?

Honestly speaking - I do not know what to think about it.
For sure car does it's job. For sure Hamilton is a good driver - but the most probably he would not be a champion racing for Williams (nowadays).
Maybe they did not want to show that guy who regularly ends races at the last position may win just changing car. Points for victory are important, but they will win in constructor's ranking anyway.
On the other hand - do you remember rainy GP Germany, where Mercedes was prepared for a huge celebration and instead it was a disaster for both racers. Mistakes, mistakes...
And do not forget their lasting forever pit stops.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
December 09, 2021, 06:53:19 PM

But the latest change - in Sao Paulo - made by Mercedes was unexpectedly powerful. Now their car is again significantly faster than the RedBull.
Some tell stories about the more talented pilot and mind games. No. One can be 10 times more talented than the rest; if the car is just a tad slower he doesn't stand a chance.

Generally this is the case if the drivers are roughly evenly matched, or even somewhat unevenly matched. But when they are very unevenly matched, it's different. What I mean is that the difference between Lewis and Max does come down in large part to the car, because these two drivers are quite evenly matched. But, Bottas drives a Merc and Perez drives a Red Bull... where are they? Where were they in the last race? Absolutely nowhere, it doesn't matter which one of them has the Merc and which the Red Bull, both will be a long way behind Max and Lewis... so Max and Lewis may have the best cars, but they are also at the front because they are exceptional drivers. If everyone in the race had either a Merc or a Red Bull, it would still be Max and Lewis at the front.

He has already one more wins than Hamilton in this season so far.

Only on paper. In reality, they have the same. Why do I say that? Because one of Max's "wins" was the Belgium farce where they trundled around behind the safety car for a couple of laps, with zero overtaking and zero actual racing. In reality it's 8 wins each. But of course that's not what counts for the championship...

kayiboyu

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 11:20:25 AM

I have placed a bet on Lewis Hamilton to win this race. I believe that he will make it to his eight title and hold the new record only in his hands. He has the same amount of titles with Michael Schumacher now. He wants to be more special by achieving this big success. And on the other hand, Verstappen wants to reach his first F1 title in his career so far. I expect to watch hell of a competition between them.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1213

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 02:15:08 PM

Verstappen is giving tough fight to Lewis Hamilton. All around people are much interested about the upcoming race day. On the Yas Marina Circuit we can expect complete crowd, because of the Expo 2020 happening in Dubai. On the experience I believe Lewis Hamilton will take the lead. Probably Verstappen will rule F1 from the next season. This time there is more regulation on the points, particularly dashing the cars leads to loss of points.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
skscengeng

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 02:41:53 PM

I haven't bet on any of the drivers because of being indecisive about which one of them would reach the championship. I just want to enjoy the race as much as possible. And I'm pretty confident that Hamilton and Verstappen will help us watch an unforgettable race in F1 history. It should be like that because there has been a really big hype about this race. Let's see if Verstappen gets his first ever title or Hamilton continues to break new records.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: