Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:04:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: advantages in the cryptocurrency industry  (Read 894 times)
UDONNA

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 08:45:33 PM

- Gambling: sometimes beneficial and sometimes detrimental. I don't recommend it at all (risk high)

I do not know of a single person in my environment who would become rich by temptating fate with gambling. In this area, millions of participants play and only a few win. I cannot take this seriously.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alan228

Activity: 250
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2021, 09:32:00 PM

Now meme tokens are very popular because they allow earning even more money than buying other coins and tokens.
A lot of people pays attention to meme coins because it is funny and profitable, like this https://twitter.com/defidotoken/status/1438810085636116482

There are DEX, CEX, P2P and exchangers. Now people have a big choice of tools on how to buy a cryptocurrency and to trade cryptocurrency.

It is good that users have so big choice. Its kind of exchange has it own advantages.
Users can use that exchange that they want and that can offer the most profitable conditions.
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
November 24, 2021, 09:22:50 PM

- Gambling: sometimes beneficial and sometimes detrimental. I don't recommend it at all (risk high)

I do not know of a single person in my environment who would become rich by temptating fate with gambling. In this area, millions of participants play and only a few win. I cannot take this seriously.

As gamblers are saying, the house always wins. Therefore, the majority of the gamblers will only lose in the long run, it might not be true that no one wins in gambling but only a few percentages will win, with that, it makes gambling house very profitable. I suggest to those who do not have a talent in gambling is just focus on crypto trading and investing as there are plenty of people who made their fortune here, you just have to learn and improve yourself and it's doable.

nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 24, 2021, 11:21:51 PM

Cryptocurrency is also full of risk and high risk high profit,You can be profitable if follow the trading rules and get deep knowledge about crypto.The main advantag of crypto is you are own bank no need to wait for any approval of any paper work,You can make transaction globally without any hurdle.
Crypto is future of the world,its market hit in trillions just in a decade and coming decade is most precious for the crypto.So Early adopters in benefit and future is bright for those who invested in worthy projects.

but this risk pays and cryptocurrency can help you become independent. besides even young people can earn with crypto and make starting capital for their studying or own business.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
alisonwonder

Activity: 882

View Profile
November 24, 2021, 11:44:57 PM

but this risk pays and cryptocurrency can help you become independent. besides even young people can earn with crypto and make starting capital for their studying or own business.
There is no need to be pushy in giving advice to others, because everyone has also prepared their own steps even though he will not believe in cryptocurrency, just show the result and say it is the result of cryptocurrency, and let him himself decide to stay or leave cryptocurrency

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
UDONNA

View Profile
November 25, 2021, 08:28:23 PM

As gamblers are saying, the house always wins. Therefore, the majority of the gamblers will only lose in the long run, it might not be true that no one wins in gambling but only a few percentages will win, with that, it makes gambling house very profitable. I suggest to those who do not have a talent in gambling is just focus on crypto trading and investing as there are plenty of people who made their fortune here, you just have to learn and improve yourself and it's doable.
I said that one cannot seriously expect that everyone can become rich by being carried away by gambling. Although, I know that some poker players have achieved significant financial success. Therefore, it is crypto investment that opens up wide opportunities for us today.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
November 25, 2021, 08:47:19 PM

I said that one cannot seriously expect that everyone can become rich by being carried away by gambling. Although, I know that some poker players have achieved significant financial success.
We can try but we have to be realistic to accept the possible bad result as not everyone who tried gambling are successful, in fact, majority of the gamblers lose in the long run and that's the sad reality some does not realize. We gamble for pleasure not for money, at least if that's our goal, then we will not likely lose a lot of money because we consider it as an expenditures, rather than a source of income (which we are in the safe side).

Therefore, it is crypto investment that opens up wide opportunities for us today.
Exactly, that's why a lot of people are here to try their luck, but like gambling, we also cannot expect that there's no room for failure.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
UDONNA

View Profile
November 28, 2021, 08:46:15 PM

I said that one cannot seriously expect that everyone can become rich by being carried away by gambling. Although, I know that some poker players have achieved significant financial success.
We can try but we have to be realistic to accept the possible bad result as not everyone who tried gambling are successful, in fact, majority of the gamblers lose in the long run and that's the sad reality some does not realize. We gamble for pleasure not for money, at least if that's our goal, then we will not likely lose a lot of money because we consider it as an expenditures, rather than a source of income (which we are in the safe side).

Therefore, it is crypto investment that opens up wide opportunities for us today.
Exactly, that's why a lot of people are here to try their luck, but like gambling, we also cannot expect that there's no room for failure.
Usually, newbie crypto investors focus on the possibility of generating significant profits. Experienced investors pay more attention to save and not lose. Therefore, even in gambling, a "sober" calculation is needed. Despite the fact that a lot depends on luck.
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2021, 07:29:03 AM

Good idea, however not those all types of crypto investments gives us profit about 100 percent, it all takes risks. Yes, in order to earn in cryptocurrency industry, one must trade or invest or even enter crypto gambling, but that's all risky. Trade only if you're sure enough to take risks in such a way that you can manage to earn profit in the long run. Invest as you've said to BTC and ETH you highly recommend is good since you are making a safe move in investing crypto to only top coins, but gambling is a fifty-fifty chance to earn, you might win or lose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: