Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:42:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bear market is inevitable  (Read 257 times)
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
December 11, 2021, 07:42:25 AM

I think that the nervous market of the last week was caused by that rumors regarding china and Evergrande.
I wouldn't be surprised by anything China related to bitcoin.  Even if it's a conspiracy after Charlie Munger's next statement.  It has been perfectly strung so that the shorts deliver a heavy psychological blow.  After the rain it was clear again and the market was bullish and saturated either sideways or negative, it was a normal correction with unusual factors.  Lol
I feel like it is just manipulation that they like to do, there is really nothing that makes sense anymore. Sure it looks like it is going to be a bear market time to time but I can't really say for sure. I feel like maybe china could do it as you said, but what if people assume it is china but it is done by someone else.

I have heard all the stories about how Chinese government CCP ends up buying shit ton of short futures and then create a big news about how it is illegal to even own bitcoin and then it crashes and they make so much profit and they just wait a year or so and then repeat the task. I mean thinking back there has been so many "china banned crypto" type of news, if it is banned then it is banned, how many times can you really ban something? This is why I do agree that all of it could be manipulation and maybe it is all fake.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
December 11, 2021, 08:59:06 AM

I can already hear the cries of the panic sellers when Bitcoin starts dipping some more. I don't know why people are panicking at this price level when right now we are still at a great position compared to the start of the year. Just earlier this year, we are playing at around 30-40k Bitcoin, having the range of 50k+ is actually good. We just have to wait for another cycle of bull run for us to break 100k+. For now, it's accumulating time.
BigBos

Activity: 1918
Merit: 448

View Profile
December 11, 2021, 09:21:39 AM

bear market is a common thing that can happen in the market. sometimes some people need money, get stuck in FUD, and so on that makes a bear market happen. this happens every year. however, because this technology is a real thing, and is really needed, its development is very fast, and tends to increase, we can see the development of crypto from 2012 to the present. even within 10 years, the development of crypto even made the world notice and take advantage of it. however, it is inevitable, and a common thing.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: