Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:16:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC (or crypto in general) >> PREDICTED DROP TO 18K. WHAT'S NEXT?  (Read 510 times)
redwine49

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 21, 2022, 11:17:05 AM

Just wanted to revive this topic. Everyone still confident in holding? Hehe.
I see you are smart to see the big picture.

At this time new cases of covid rise to an all-time high. unfortunately you are right.
Many people panic, many markets are also down hard today , including S&P 500 and Dow Jones.
I just wonder why you come to this forum, are you looking for something?

We both know crypto is being affected by Covid19. But I need to laugh or else this forum becomes boring oO
if you are looking good discussion in this trading section, maybe you must be bored.
tell me more, what is your point?

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LangePara (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2022, 07:30:11 PM

At this time new cases of covid rise to an all-time high. unfortunately you are right.
Many people panic, many markets are also down hard today , including S&P 500 and Dow Jones.

We both know crypto is being affected by Covid19. But I need to laugh or else this forum becomes boring oO
if you are looking good discussion in this trading section, maybe you must be bored.

My point is litterly the reason WHY I made this thread. Why would I look for something? I came here to spread what I knew (and share my opinion). We'r going down. You & others should be thankfull I came here. No fairy tales on this side friend.
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
January 21, 2022, 08:36:25 PM

My point is litterly the reason WHY I made this thread. Why would I look for something? I came here to spread what I knew (and share my opinion). We'r going down. You & others should be thankfull I came here. No fairy tales on this side friend.
I little bit surprised that you have seen what will happen in the market. Maybe we should be thankful to you for such awareness but sorry, I haven't seen this topic last month or I just skip it as I was being positive. Well, even though you have found it right this never gives me worries, not at all. I was being prepared for what will happen and I also believe that recovery will be going to start later so I just keep calm and hold my crypto.

LangePara (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2022, 10:28:49 PM

I little bit surprised that you have seen what will happen in the market. Maybe we should be thankful to you for such awareness but sorry, I haven't seen this topic last month or I just skip it as I was being positive. Well, even though you have found it right this never gives me worries, not at all. I was being prepared for what will happen and I also believe that recovery will be going to start later so I just keep calm and hold my crypto.
Welcome to this bear market friend. We won't recover for the next 1-2 years. GLHF playing the game.
LangePara (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 12:46:55 AM

Welcome to this bear market friend. We won't recover for the next 1-2 years. GLHF playing the game.
If we don't then this only approves that we're going to see the same cycle for what happened 2017-2018. Then, after the next years, we got a lively year for 2020 and 2021.
Since we're still in the pandemic and it's almost 2 years already, these 1-2 years of not recovering and bear season won't look that long. We're used to these and if ever there won't really be that much recovery for this year, hold your horses. That's what I'm going to go and will look for a good entry for some coins that I've missed buying at the dip before the bull last year.
This market doesn't move in any predictable way. Whales need new money, the fact you said we are used to these scares me. I know this, because my friend did a big FUD campaign in 2018 for a client. After massive FUD the market managed to crash. I am expecting the same thing now, but VERY extreme. New money is needed, fresh cash flow, only way to obtain that is to make sure people get liquidated or sell at loss. And if people get used to things, they tend to change the situation so it becomes new.

Like I said, I've never sold my BTC but some weeks ago I decided to do it. I got some altcoins running, that I dont care about because they are so little compared to my portfolio.

CZ n FTX will lead this drop.
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 10:47:11 AM

If we don't then this only approves that we're going to see the same cycle for what happened 2017-2018. Then, after the next years, we got a lively year for 2020 and 2021.
Since we're still in the pandemic and it's almost 2 years already, these 1-2 years of not recovering and bear season won't look that long. We're used to these and if ever there won't really be that much recovery for this year, hold your horses. That's what I'm going to go and will look for a good entry for some coins that I've missed buying at the dip before the bull last year.
This market doesn't move in any predictable way. Whales need new money, the fact you said we are used to these scares me. I know this, because my friend did a big FUD campaign in 2018 for a client. After massive FUD the market managed to crash. I am expecting the same thing now, but VERY extreme. New money is needed, fresh cash flow, only way to obtain that is to make sure people get liquidated or sell at loss. And if people get used to things, they tend to change the situation so it becomes new.

Like I said, I've never sold my BTC but some weeks ago I decided to do it. I got some altcoins running, that I dont care about because they are so little compared to my portfolio.

CZ n FTX will lead this drop.
And the drop keeps going, bitcoin just now is $34k. It scares me somehow to see the price drop but that's the reality that we're used to it, it's scary? Well, sure it is.
As you're saying that this drop is going to be very extreme, when I'm seeing people having their opinions to that extent, that's also scary to me.  I'm still holding on no matter how long is going to be while I get some in the way for the cheaper price.
So far, the market conditions are still declining and we can see that the coins are going down,
it's true we can't lie to ourselves that with conditions like this sometimes fear and panic arise by itself,
therefore we must be able to control ourselves and stay calm
redwine49

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 02:20:15 PM

You & others should be thankfull I came here. No fairy tales on this side friend.
Yeah that's good, I want to see your next story in this forum.
Are you happy now? feeling good
I don't want to judge, I'm neutral here friend

how can you be sure of your own statement?
what would you do if you are wrong?

And the drop keeps going, bitcoin just now is $34k. It scares me somehow to see the price drop but that's the reality that we're used to it, it's scary? Well, sure it is.
As you're saying that this drop is going to be very extreme, when I'm seeing people having their opinions to that extent, that's also scary to me.  I'm still holding on no matter how long is going to be while I get some in the way for the cheaper price.
I don't feel scared when bitcoin drop. The price is just illusion to me and i still hold some bitcoin as my saving.
what scare&worry me the most is "stable coin"

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1101

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 06:54:56 PM

So far, the market conditions are still declining and we can see that the coins are going down,
it's true we can't lie to ourselves that with conditions like this sometimes fear and panic arise by itself,
I have to say it went lower than what I expected. I am a bitcoin maximalist so I always think that it will go up, but time to time there are bear markets that we have to accept and move on. Yes it is not a good market right now, and yes it is scary to hold crypto right now because every day you see it going down, however I believe that every down has an up as well.

The only slither of hope I have is for the future and not for right now. I believe that all of these drops will come back to us as a great increase in the future, it may not be quick, it may not happen right now, but it will happen in the future, so I feel like holding whatever I own right now is a great way to make money in the future, and to be fair there are no other possible things that I could do neither.
LangePara (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 08:27:03 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2022, 10:57:11 PM by LangePara

how can you be sure of your own statement?
what would you do if you are wrong?
People will get trapped at 28k and 29k longs, 20k is our bottom. Or even 14k if shit hits the fan.

Edit: another big and I mean big indicator is a shitcoin that is ranked at #11 I believe. When that shit hits 0.05 all retarded moonboys either left the space or got liquidated. Will be one of the signs of a nice bottom.

I also managed to speak with my friend. They're gonna push a big liquidation wig next week. So my advice for anyone that do have underwater longs, EXIST and accept your loss for now. This information is private and meant for the 1% of the space. People pay $ for what I am giving y'all.

Also for anyone that made fun of my post, I am 1-0 for now hehe.
Iq45

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 24, 2022, 05:14:38 AM

A cryptocurrency is a digital form of money, built on blockchain technology which only exist online.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 24, 2022, 06:05:47 AM

I have to say it went lower than what I expected. I am a bitcoin maximalist so I always think that it will go up, but time to time there are bear markets that we have to accept and move on. Yes it is not a good market right now, and yes it is scary to hold crypto right now because every day you see it going down, however I believe that every down has an up as well.

The only slither of hope I have is for the future and not for right now. I believe that all of these drops will come back to us as a great increase in the future, it may not be quick, it may not happen right now, but it will happen in the future, so I feel like holding whatever I own right now is a great way to make money in the future, and to be fair there are no other possible things that I could do neither.
as long as we have free money, then now is a good start to buy. we can plan buying in stages if the price drops again, because no one knows when this bear season will end. On the other hand, we must have the courage to buy at this time, because many of us are afraid that a crash will happen again, even though our goal is to invest.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
January 24, 2022, 06:35:45 AM

as long as we have free money, then now is a good start to buy. we can plan buying in stages if the price drops again, because no one knows when this bear season will end. On the other hand, we must have the courage to buy at this time, because many of us are afraid that a crash will happen again, even though our goal is to invest.
Indeed, with the declining market conditions, it is certainly difficult to make a decision.
need to consider many things and we must also have a strong mentality to take risks,
buying gradually seems like a good strategy

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Iq45

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 25, 2022, 05:31:25 AM

Market summary of Bitcoin today is 6,321,372.52 PKR.
redwine49

View Profile
January 26, 2022, 12:46:34 PM

What makes you worry about the stable coins? There's nothing to worry about them but if you hold a bunch of USDT, then you better replace that with another stable coin that you're trusting more than it. Because as we know with USDT, they've got the ability to freeze your funds if they want to but, this is at least for those hacked funds/addresses still, they are free to do that to anyone.
The basic reason why people need crypto is because we don't have to trust a centralized system.
But the idea of ​​a stablecoin is we have to believe that it is backed by a dollar-denominated or other asset with a fair value that is at least the same as fiat money. In fact more than a year the market capitalization of stablecoins grew more than 20 times and never stop.
That's what worries me, what if they just continue to mint stablecoin without being backed up 100%.
I believe in human greed so i think sooner or later the cryptocurrency market will crash because of stablecoins

LangePara (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2022, 12:11:16 PM

UPDATE: BTC 27K

Happy shorting day everyone

18k our last stop. Thanks for hearing me out, if you were prepared you know this crash was coming. xx <3
sklopan

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 12, 2022, 01:23:39 PM

The cryptocurrency market has now very specifically shown its instability. Apparently, someone wants to buy very large.
martyns

Activity: 840
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2022, 05:12:21 PM

The cryptocurrency market has now very specifically shown its instability. Apparently, someone wants to buy very large.
From day one, the Crypto Market has been unstable due to some large bagging of coins and Hugh selling of coins. All these leads to the instability of the market. Whales are sometimes behind the crash of the market. Like the serious dip that is ongoing, Luna. This coins have sent so many people back to trenches while it has also made so many people rich in the space. Those that long and bagged Hugh pieces of Luna are in a big Loss while those that short Luna before it got delist from Futures trading on Binance have made a gigantic profits. The space is all about to be on the positive side of the market, and know the right time to trade a coin.
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
May 13, 2022, 06:31:39 PM

The cryptocurrency market has now very specifically shown its instability.
It is volatile since before everyone got hooked on it. So, if someone says that it's not stable then that's actually a fact and even it's just an opinion because that's what the market has been portraying a long time ago

Apparently, someone wants to buy very large.
We all want to buy in huge portions while the market is bleeding. It's the time that everybody thinks that it's the perfect time to buy more of those coins that we think fit our investing style.

Signature for rent
LangePara (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2022, 01:34:01 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2022, 01:48:39 PM by LangePara

Nah friend, nobody wants to buy very large. People are going for a 3rd strong bull run, but first all the noobs need to leave the space. (:

Honestly, can we even blame them at this point? It's true, Crypto is NOT safe enough and things like DeFi/Staking have to be regulated.
The problem is that Bitcoin is attached to these other shit coins which are fueled by Ponzinomics.

Edit: updated the thread a little bit. See you guys at 18/19k. Bye.
AicecreaME

Activity: 2338
Merit: 454

View Profile
May 14, 2022, 03:32:30 PM

You said you've been in cryptocurrency since 2014 and yet you didn't know about the word "volatility"? Bearish market and bullish market exist, and I don't know why you're crying about Bitcoin going down. It's just a normal scenario for all of us who understands how this thing works. Buying and holding is a choice, so why do you want to hear our opinion if you're not willing to listen and will just contradict everything?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: