Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:22:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Betswap.gg Join our community and start betting your way !  (Read 355 times)
OddEvenBets.com (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2021, 10:36:36 AM

███████████████████████████████████████
OddEvenBets - it's not my domain now! I lost it.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bordijo

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 12:46:59 PM

You’re not going to believe me! Betswap platform it’s something different… The platform is utilizing a governance token that gives its users voting powers. The platform will be live next week and another target is a whitelisting for public sale in the mid of January
Efarilino

Activity: 86
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 02:13:43 PM

Hey guys. Who’s going to launch a presale soon? I’m interested in the Sports and eSports betting exchange. And so far, I haven't found a single project that works for me. So, it will be nice if you know anything in this area
GraphLinq Protocol
Copper Member

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 02:22:11 PM

Hey guys. Who’s going to launch a presale soon? I’m interested in the Sports and eSports betting exchange. And so far, I haven't found a single project that works for me. So, it will be nice if you know anything in this area
The platform will be live next week and another target is whitelisted for public sale in the mid of January. And yeah, I know that feeling. So far zero-project has been able to impress me. But maybe this one will change a situation
Efarilino

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 06:18:59 PM

The platform will be live next week and another target is whitelisted for public sale in the mid of January. And yeah, I know that feeling. So far zero-project has been able to impress me. But maybe this one will change a situation
No way. So soon? I'm subscribed to them but missed the news. All I know is that a decentralized sport and esports platform betting exchange built on Layer2. But I don't fully understand the structure of the Layer2
GraphLinq Protocol
Copper Member

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 07:12:36 PM

No way. So soon? I'm subscribed to them but missed the news. All I know is that a decentralized sport and esports platform betting exchange built on Layer2. But I don't fully understand the structure of the Layer2
Your liquidity will be fine with them trust me. Presale starts in January ’22… There are so open to the community. So let's just wait for next week, I hear they have good speakers. They will explain everything you need to know
Efarilino

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 07:13:28 PM

Your liquidity will be fine with them trust me. Presale starts in January ’22… There are so open to the community. So let's just wait for next week, I hear they have good speakers. They will explain everything you need to know
I agree. Okay then. Grin Thanks! I want to try to bet against my friends and family. It def will raise the stakes and put real money behind my team as they said. It’s a great way to make sporting events just a little more fun.
Legasches

Activity: 140
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 07:19:01 PM

I can’t wait for the Betswap live. It’s going to be next week and another target is a whitelisting for public sale in the mid of January! In the first place they catch my attention with the platform is utilizes a governance token that gives its users voting powers.
Nahratsak

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 07:21:38 PM

Hey guys. Does someone have a good exchange platform? It will be nice if you recommend the Sports and eSports betting exchange. Unfortunately, I haven't found a single project that works for me so I'm waiting for a helping hand
Kovinskii

Activity: 81

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 10:53:24 AM

Hey guys. Does someone have a good exchange platform? It will be nice if you recommend the Sports and eSports betting exchange. Unfortunately, I haven't found a single project that works for me so I'm waiting for a helping hand
Hey mate! I know that feeling. I’m trying to understand a blockchain but it's not quite working out so far. Betswap platform will be live next week and another target is whitelisting for public sale in the mid of January
Nahratsak

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 07:12:26 PM

Hey mate! I know that feeling. I’m trying to understand a blockchain but it's not quite working out so far. Betswap platform will be live next week and another target is whitelisting for public sale in the mid of January
Thanks for saving me haha. What do you like about them? I think It’s important to the platform that Betswap is available anytime and anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection. I rarely see that Smiley
aruldaroy

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 04:26:09 AM

May I know why you highly recommend betting exchange on Sports and Esports.?
Isn't there now many other good projects too and the project work team is also fast and responsible and actually what kind of project are you looking for, sir?
Kovinskii

Activity: 81

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 09:54:50 PM

Thanks for saving me haha. What do you like about them? I think It’s important to the platform that Betswap is available anytime and anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection. I rarely see that Smiley
I think that the platform is utilizing a governance token that gives its users voting powers. They always listen to their community. It’s so rare these days. I see a lot of empty servers on Telegram because of such managers
Nahratsak

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 11:23:30 PM

I think that the platform is utilizing a governance token that gives its users voting powers. They always listen to their community. It’s so rare these days. I see a lot of empty servers on Telegram because of such managers
Okay mate. Thank you now I understand better. I want to try bet against my friends and family. It definitely will raise the stakes and put real money behind my team as they said. It’s a nice way to make sporting events just a little more fun you know
Semehov

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 12:59:15 AM

Guys. Who else is waiting for the Betswap live? It’s going to be next week and another target is a whitelisting for public sale in the mid of January. Where else are they’re going to be listed, what do you think? In my opinion, the fact that a platform is utilizing a governance token that gives its users voting powers are bringing attention to them
interfinex.io
Copper Member

Activity: 109

The future of decentralised finance

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2021, 08:21:39 PM

Hey guys. Who’s going to launch a pre-sale soon? It will be nice if you recommend to me the Sports and eSports betting exchange. Unfortunately, I haven't found a single project that works for me so I'm waiting for help from you guys

INTERFINEX        Bill       ▬▬       DeFi | The future of decentralised finance
████████████████████   ▰ JOIN  NOW ▰  ████████████████████
[ SWAP TRADE ] ◼ fee of 0.1% ▐ [ LIQUIDITY POOL ]▐ ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter
Pwaytoken
Copper Member

Activity: 103

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 08:23:35 PM

Hey guys. Who’s going to launch a pre-sale soon? It will be nice if you recommend to me the Sports and eSports betting exchange. Unfortunately, I haven't found a single project that works for me so I'm waiting for help from you guys
Hello there. You’re just in time cause the Betswap platform will be live next week and another target is a whitelisting for public sale in the mid of January. Where else are they’re going to be listed, what do you think?
interfinex.io
Copper Member

Activity: 109

The future of decentralised finance

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2021, 08:24:22 PM

Hello there. You’re just in time cause the Betswap platform will be live next week and another target is a whitelisting for public sale in the mid of January. Where else are they’re going to be listed, what do you think?
Will be waiting then. In my opinion the fact that a platform is utilizing a governance token that gives its users voting powers is bringing attention to them. It’s good that they always stay in touch with the community.

INTERFINEX        Bill       ▬▬       DeFi | The future of decentralised finance
████████████████████   ▰ JOIN  NOW ▰  ████████████████████
[ SWAP TRADE ] ◼ fee of 0.1% ▐ [ LIQUIDITY POOL ]▐ ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter
Pwaytoken
Copper Member

Activity: 103

View Profile
December 23, 2021, 06:55:31 PM

Will be waiting then. In my opinion the fact that a platform is utilizing a governance token that gives its users voting powers is bringing attention to them. It’s good that they always stay in touch with the community.
Hmm. Obviously It’s a decentralized sports and esports betting exchange built on Layer2. ? I’m curious about the Betting liquidity pool… I guess we’ll find out the next week then they’re going to be live.
GraphLinq Protocol
Copper Member

View Profile
December 23, 2021, 06:56:44 PM

May I know why you highly recommend betting exchange on Sports and Esports.?
Isn't there now many other good projects too and the project work team is also fast and responsible and actually what kind of project are you looking for, sir?

Well, it's a good way to make money in general if you understand what you do. I like this one because of the points mentioned. This one I've found and trust in it. So, why not?!)
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: