Author Topic: ㅤ  (Read 747 times)
DrBeer
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1865

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2022, 11:36:21 AM

Oh yes.

Just ring your bank and ask them about a crypto purchase that you are going to undertake. See their reaction and you'll understand that they are fearful of the change.

I think though that a lot of bank employees are conditioned by the higher-ups to see cryptos as some sort of threat, and they just take it on blindly because they don't really understand the technology that is underlying bitcoin and other decentralized currencies. If more education is given to these people about this matter, their attitudes could seriously change.

Let's call the bank and ask them to sell Google shares. Or call the bank and ask them to invest your money from the card in SpaceX. What will you hear? That's right - banks are afraid of SpaceX and Google! Smiley
In fact, the bank is not obliged to trade cryptocurrencies and other assets, it has other goals, and the main resource is CURRENCIES, official currencies. This is how bitcoin will become the official currency - you call the bank and they will easily sell it to you, or you can easily exchange part of your fiat from your account to your cryptocurrency account from the banking application on your phone while walking.

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
January 17, 2022, 03:27:39 PM

it seems that banks don't care about the fear of Crypto, recently the bank equated Crypto with world banks, which resulted in Crypto being side by side with world banks for its progress.

with the result that they are partnering with what the world bank wants

Perhaps you are talking about CBCD's?

For me I don't equate them with crypto itself, because obviously it is back up by the government so it will be centralised and I doubt that it can be traded in an exchange. They could be just define as similar to fiat, in my opinion.

But as far as Banks being afraid of crypto, maybe, that's why they are like issuing bans on telling the public about the dangers of cryptos.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 17, 2022, 05:45:59 PM

On many occasions I think we have seen that banks publicly stating that they will not support crypto adoption will only make them worry about the emerging economic problems. Obviously they look scared, but going forward we really don't know how this rule can be softened.

Banks have personal reasons why adoption is impossible and one of them may be because of their desire to own a fully centralized cryptocurrency. The adoption of crypto, especially bitcoin, will only make them lose their income in the form of investing in customer funds that they have been using, people prefer bitcoin which is very easy to make transaction and many other things.
Of course, it cannot be denied that the emergence of a decentralized cryptocurrency and especially its successful further development and distribution around the world is a big problem for the banking system. In any case, cryptocurrencies have already taken a decent part of their profits from banks, as more and more people keep their money not in banks, but in cryptocurrencies, which in many cases provide significantly more profit than banks offer. At the same time, it cannot be said that the banks are strongly concerned about their continued existence. I believe that banks have nothing to fear in this regard, since the banking system as a whole is under the direct protection of states. In addition, banks perform other functions of servicing the financial and economic activities of institutions and organizations of all forms of ownership, as well as the economy of the state as a whole, which cryptocurrency cannot perform. Therefore, as long as states exist, their banking system will exist.

dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
January 17, 2022, 10:39:28 PM

I do get that banks are worried about issues such as bitcoin being used for the wrong reasons, but that’s not really the main thing; I think that the main thing that worries them a lot is the fact that they feel that bitcoin might be bad for their business, because a lot of people might start switching to making use of bitcoin and use it a lot than their banks which might affect the business that banks are doing.

Their main business is on giving loans, I don't think that bitcoin could compete on that. They'll only be worried if people will not trust bank anymore on saving their money, and instead convert it to bitcoin to save and invest as their main source of funds for loan distribution will reduce.
People might known about crypto but majority would really be sticking out on saving up their money into banks and im pretty sure that Banks are confident with that and it is true that their main aim is to give out some loans and give out interest on it and this is how this institution make out money and we know that these things are heavily regulated
which it is understandable that they would really be complying  on whats been asked.

We've seen several Banks accept or adopt crypto or still in neutral but it wont take that long that they would be ending up on having the same perspective.

YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 17, 2022, 11:15:03 PM

As far as I know, many banks have tried to adopt cryptocurrencies and many are still trying to do so. Unfortunately, the problem for the bank is that they cannot control the decentralized system. Decentralization is the complete opposite of what banks were made for. In other words, in my opinion, either banks will simply create their cryptocurrencies and will try to appear on the market like any other coin, or they will have to fight to survive in the financial market.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
January 18, 2022, 01:36:24 AM

As far as I know, many banks have tried to adopt cryptocurrencies and many are still trying to do so. Unfortunately, the problem for the bank is that they cannot control the decentralized system. Decentralization is the complete opposite of what banks were made for. In other words, in my opinion, either banks will simply create their cryptocurrencies and will try to appear on the market like any other coin, or they will have to fight to survive in the financial market.
Not the big ones if I recall, they still think that crypto is a passing fad and it will be gone in a years, and that kind of thinking is loop for them every year. This was reminiscent of the starting of Internet, everyone thought that it's just a fad but here it is. They're most likely to create their own coin rather than adopt cryptocurrencies directly because they know that they might be able to more profits out of the former than the latter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: