Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:10:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The market is at the most oversold level  (Read 471 times)
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332

View Profile
February 13, 2022, 08:05:22 PM

short term investment for me is a good thing, because market conditions always change in a few days. what is very sad is that suddenly there is bad news about bitcoin and the price of bitcoin is in a fast free fall within a day or so. like yesterday's news from Russia and bitcoin treasury being banned, this makes it better for me to run short-term investments and the risk is not too high. always update the news so that we are always aware of what will happen
I honestly don't really believe the news really affects the bitcoin price. People or journalists often associate a story with the rise or fall of bitcoin.
Whatever the story is there will be bull news vs bear news.
When you listen to bull news but in reality the bear news wins and then sometimes.
When you listen to bear news but in reality the bull news wins.
In the end, news is not the only indicator to see where the bitcoin price is moving
What happens is that there is a very strong need for humans to give an explanation to what they see, and this has lead to the big discoveries that we have seen through history, however there  is a dark side to this as well, in which people give an explanation based on their own misconceptions about the world and instead hide the truth, most of the time the price moves on demand and supply, however since that is not very attractive journalist need to create a boogeyman to explain why the market went down hard and this is why we see so many nonsensical articles over the internet trying to explain what is happening with the markets.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: