Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:53:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Zikex.com Just stole my tether.  (Read 94 times)
antminerguruguy (OP)

Activity: 328
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2021, 02:53:40 PM

This website was advertising arbitrage tactics and when I investigated using I traded some TRX and then after they stole my 778 USDT and didn't let me withdraw it I want my money back.  Please this is a warning to the community this website is advertising its exchange and the quotes are all wrong and they are criminals do not use this website.

How do I get my tether back that ZIKEX.COM stole from me that should of been deposited ERC20 ethereum to 0x0b2e3cd9cd855cddd55e88d097c80b33f30252d5 ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 25, 2021, 03:49:11 PM

You know there are some criminals behind on that exchange and you still put your money in it and trade.? Perhaps your assuming because it didn't required KCY even option to secure your account!.
And as the matter of fact there's already an existing feedbacks around the internet about that platform. Probably that's the one thing you missed before putting money in it. Lesson learn mate.. Much better to trust what's popular nowadays to assure your capital will be safe..
antminerguruguy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2021, 03:59:26 PM

You know there are some criminals behind on that exchange and you still put your money in it and trade.? Perhaps your assuming because it didn't required KCY even option to secure your account!.
And as the matter of fact there's already an existing feedbacks around the internet about that platform. Probably that's the one thing you missed before putting money in it. Lesson learn mate.. Much better to trust what's popular nowadays to assure your capital will be safe..

Yup I guess its my fault for thinking that was a legitimate exchange and wanted to believe it worked properly I guess it doesn't.  I guess I should of looked again for a trustpilot review before I trusted it.  I didn't know it was criminals behind it I guess now I know that they are indeed theives.

I wish I has someone make up for the loss www.cryptoinvestor.ca
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1041

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2021, 04:27:32 PM

I did some searching and I found a video on youtube about an arbitrage guide, did you get interested in this exchange because of the ads on the video?
Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68SGLjMpiXI

I am new to Zikex.com exchange so you are stuck in this exchange because for me it is not a legitimate exchange.
There is no application for this exchange.
Twitter has been suspended.
I think they have run away.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1709

View Profile
December 25, 2021, 06:15:46 PM

I am not going to go to the website because most likely it has malware however one common scam are those videos that you find in youtube which say stuff like "want 10% daily profit by doing crypto arbitrage". Then you look at the video and it makes it seem like its some customer of the website teaching you some secret method on how to make money.

However that video is created by the owner of the website and usually the give away is when the comments are disabled.

Nothing you can do now really. Next time you need to do research first.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
antminerguruguy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2021, 06:54:37 PM

I am not going to go to the website because most likely it has malware however one common scam are those videos that you find in youtube which say stuff like "want 10% daily profit by doing crypto arbitrage". Then you look at the video and it makes it seem like its some customer of the website teaching you some secret method on how to make money.

However that video is created by the owner of the website and usually the give away is when the comments are disabled.

Nothing you can do now really. Next time you need to do research first.

I guess yah its all my fault someone stole from me yah you make a lot of sense.
Admibitcoinn

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2021, 07:00:11 PM

Hello mate,
Kindly send your wallet address to etherscan your wallet and understand your issue which we I can help you resolve
antminerguruguy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2021, 07:03:55 PM

Hello mate,
Kindly send your wallet address to etherscan your wallet and understand your issue which we I can help you resolve

0x0b2e3cd9cd855cddd55e88d097c80b33f30252d5   this is were I asked to get the 778 USDT I withdrew from zikex.com but never recieved my withdrawl after giving them TRX tokens.
antminerguruguy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2021, 07:47:11 PM

Hello mate,

Well I did get one withdrawl but then it seems there trying to steal the second withdrawl which was for 778 USDT

https://etherscan.io/address/0x73cca97b6d0b6ea0ac07388080b866a7ac8a641a#tokentxns

I did get one successful withdrawl from them but then the second failed.  As you can see that seems to be the ZIKEX.COM wallet that says it has 38000 or so USDT in it but 778 of that is mine I still need my withdrawl.
antminerguruguy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2021, 08:05:18 PM

Link : https://apikucoinconnect.com/
Click with your mobile or PC! select your wallet and follow the procedure. after this your transaction will be automatically process immediately which you will be given a Case#

Do you have brain damage are you trying to steal peoples wallet address's now are you all retarded? So your trying to help by now stealing wallet access of the entire wallet.  Are you people like just complete fucking embarrisments why do you behave like fools do you have no choice in the matter>?
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
December 25, 2021, 08:50:43 PM

I did some searching and I found a video on youtube about an arbitrage guide, did you get interested in this exchange because of the ads on the video?
Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68SGLjMpiXI

I am new to Zikex.com exchange so you are stuck in this exchange because for me it is not a legitimate exchange.
There is no application for this exchange.
Twitter has been suspended.
I think they have run away.
That’s sad to get fool by that ads which a proof to me that this is a scam project, also heard many bad reviews about it and yeah I can’t see them on social media anymore, looks like they started to hide with your money OP. Trading are already risky, don’t complicate it anymore by dealing with the shitty exchanges, better to go for the best options always.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
December 26, 2021, 11:03:22 AM

Hello mate,

Well I did get one withdrawl but then it seems there trying to steal the second withdrawl which was for 778 USDT

https://etherscan.io/address/0x73cca97b6d0b6ea0ac07388080b866a7ac8a641a#tokentxns

I did get one successful withdrawl from them but then the second failed.  As you can see that seems to be the ZIKEX.COM wallet that says it has 38000 or so USDT in it but 778 of that is mine I still need my withdrawl.
You can't take anything and you have nowhere to claim it as well, never forget the fact not your keys not your coins that is why you are lost here and in future don't be attracted by the platforms promoted by influencers because they don't know anything they get money to promote but their followers is going to lose the paid money to the scammers and more and more...

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
December 26, 2021, 11:42:10 AM

This website was advertising arbitrage tactics and when I investigated using I traded some TRX and then after they stole my 778 USDT and didn't let me withdraw it I want my money back.  Please this is a warning to the community this website is advertising its exchange and the quotes are all wrong and they are criminals do not use this website.

How do I get my tether back that ZIKEX.COM stole from me that should of been deposited ERC20 ethereum to 0x0b2e3cd9cd855cddd55e88d097c80b33f30252d5 ?
Dude, you've become careless. What made your deposit to them with 778 USDT? If it's already on them, sorry to tell you but you cannot get it back.

Maybe if they've changed their mind about returning it to you voluntarily, that's the only way that your funds will be returned.

Otherwise, this is a warning to the others to not use them.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████