Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:34:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Van Kush Rewards Token (VKRW) Upcoming Bounties  (Read 495 times)
Tokenista (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 14

Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 09:52:08 AM

This thread is kind of a Pre-Announcent thread, but for the purpose of listing several things that need to be done.

1. We need Spanish, Portuguese and French Translators for a Tutorial for a Telegram Rewards Bot.

2. We need Exchange Listings.

3. We need People who could be considered Influencers in various places to make Announcements.

4. We need Ambassadors and Admins in various Countries to be representatives in their Country doing Airdrops and getting people on Board.

5. We need Art made, just general #VanKushFamily and Van Kush Rewards Art.

6. A Peggy on BSC, ETH, etc.

7. Much more upcoming, it is also a Rewards Token generally.

This Token will be announced Today, CST, on the TRX Blockchain.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 01:19:19 AM

The Development is taking a little longer than expected, so in going to get into the Details of our Tokenomics and what we are going to be doing with this; This is now what is called Tokenomics, which combines this with Specs, which usually used to be all here on Bitcointalk:

For about the past year we have been sharing on Social Media as we started my Wife's Soap and Beauty Brand, merging it with Cryptocurrency, creating a Currency which may instantly be utilized to purchase Products. We then are merging this with Graphene Blogs by using the Steemit, BLURT and HIVE Blogs much like Bitcointalk.org, so we will bring people to those Blogs, and bring people from the Blogs to our Tokens. Generally we will also be teaching people how to use STEEM, BLURT, and HIVE, in the form of SP, BP and HP, to create Rewards Communities and their own Influencer Account, by becoming a Whale on those Blockchains, and then allowing you to create a Group, and help your new Fans/Customers, and any earnings they get from you will be able to go towards your Products, your Token, etc. This is called Buy Support, and these Blogs are good for creating Buy Support if you have a Big Vote, and a Token, because you can, for example, give people Votes for talking about your Token, or showing themselves Buying your Token, etc.

In doing this we will be teaching people to Announce their Tokens, Blockchains and Brick and Mortar or Online Businesses, on these Blocks. This will happen under the Umbrella of the Van Kush Beauty Economy, which is an International Movement based around the #VanKushFamily,
So we will incubate these people by teaching them about the Possibility, how to Manifest it, then helping them get there, in the end helping ourselves earn more and more each time.

The Van Kush Rewards Token will also be able to be used week 1 in a SunSwap/PancakeSwap Clone called KULASwap to Provide Liquidity. This will create a highly useful staking feature, and Utility for the Token, a kind of Loop Mining Feature. We will eventually do Buy Backs and Burns, then also create our own Blockchains.

From there these Tokens will become part of a much larger project called the Punic Wax Network, and Van Kush Beauty Economy, which will include Mining Pools, Graphene Witnesses, DEXs, etc, etc. As well as a Beauty Economy.

These Details provided get only into the Financial Side, and do not get into much of the other plans and functions, which we will discuss soon.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 07:53:29 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2021, 10:39:55 PM by Mr. Big

A large part of what we will be doing on the Administrative end of the Project is funding BLURT, STEEM and HIVE accounts, as well as building groups on those Websites, Minds, Facebook/MetaVerse, etc.

So as we build Funds we won't just be wondering what we can Cash out and Buy, or thinking of ways to make what we are doing too complex, but instead we will make Announcements on those Blogs like people do on Bitcointalk and Medium. So then our Token Holders will go there for Updates, we will also help them create Tokens in these Platforms and Buy their Currency to jump start it

We will also start hosting our own Blockchains, DEXs, etc. All of this being Promoted on the Graphene Currency Blogs, so then this will become part of a Witness Rewards Program as well as the Van Kush Beauty Economy. We will have Delegation Currencies, and various different Smart Contracts associated with all of this, and we will Recruit from Facebook and Telegram.

Part of the importance of what we are doing is something I have talked about fir years. When Satoshi Nakamoto took the eCash idea and Developed the Open Source Bitcoin project, ready to be Forked on GitHub, the plan was to replace Fiat, for everyone on Earth to hold Bitcoins, and they were Worthless and then, very cheap at first, 2 Pizzas for 10,000 Bitcoins was the first known transaction. From there I personally was here having arguments with the MIT people as they focused on Security, and I focused on bringing Bitcoins to the masses through Email Campaigns putting lists of Corporate Retail emails asking them to accept our Coins, Teaching people how to send Press Releases.

This then Developed into a world of ICOs of Tokens in the Ethereum Blockchain, after the Litecoin, FeatherCoin days as ASICs developed. But it became very abstract, mainly developers launching a Currency promising a Service, a dApp, an App, or a Website, or Bot, etc, etc. But has since very rarely been Real, as in people with no Coins and no Tech Expertise, coming to the Market with a Currency. It is primarily Linux Nerds.

What we are doing is going back to the Roots, this is not about Computers, or a Website, or Game, or Gambling App or even an Exchange, etc. This is real People, with Real Social Media Utility Token, meant to be inserted into a PancakeSwap Clone.

Development is almost complete, but I will add another part to this that is very important:

What we are creating is the Van Kush Beauty Economy, which will begin with Van Kush Rewards, KULASwap and a NutBox.io Clone, this will be part of a Suite called CandleBox which will span Social Media. From there you will be able to make rough comparisons in what we are doing to the Peace, Abundance, Liberty (PAL) Network, but the Van Kush Beauty Economy. We will eventually be developing a software called SoapBox that will be a Crypto Marketplace like the Silk Road was, but for our Currencies, STEEM, BLURT, etc, and Soap, Oils, Lotions, Herbs, etc, etc..

Before SoapBox, we will be helping Companies create Tokens, we are the OnRamp to Blockchain for real Companies,
We then will reach out to large Vendors around the World and will be into what is generally called "Commodities Trading", within the Van Kush Beauty Economy, and start Petitioning Alibaba Vendors to make Tokens and Accept ours, and talk to Alibaba about all this.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 07:54:33 PM

Also,

It should be pointed out that this is going to be a kind of new event in Cryptocurrency in various ways. I first formulated Bitcointown and the Bitcoin Foundation found that "Too Centralized", Bud Lite then did Whatever USA, and Akon did Akoin, and the Media has generally called me "The Mayor" since then thinking it was somehow a Political thing because they don't understand any of this

So what we are doing now in going to be Originating in Dallas, I'm from DFW, and grew up here. We are also starting an Etsy Shop, and bringing in Women who want to be Models, Bloggers, Business Owners, etc. We're looking for like Witches and Black Girl Magic, we are competing with DIEM and defining MetaVerse. We will be creating Several Blockchain Clones in 2022, and will be teaching out to Tribal Nations, Nation States, NGOs, and like Companies, Churches, Cities, etc, etc, about creating Currencies, or just help those with interest create EVMs for their locality.

I will explain in Detail because some continue to ask "Why create another Ethereum Clone", and I have responded with the Clear Human Reason, which is that if we make ETH Chains local or business based, or Government owned in some cases even, then the Technology and Currencies are more well distributed which furthers the goal of Decentralization and is simply good for Crypto Technology because it sends it into more people's hands in the Future.

But now I will explain maybe a "why" that has been missed:

Ethereum is a IaaS, like AWS, or Azure, then it is also at the same time a PaaS like Android, as you can create an entire system of dApps and Bots.

Having a Corporate, or State, or Church, or Temple Ethereum chain is like launching your own Cloud, with no Datacenter but instead Miners setting up nodes, with everything stored and pushed through the Blockchain.

TRON and EOS are Ethereum Clones with changes or in the case of TRON, using old ETH Tech to advance in Java. There was what could be called the Parable of ETH Classic, where when the Fork happened it was unneeded and only happened because of a Hacker stealing from the largest Exchange hosted on ETH, EtherDelta. The Hacker took so many ETH, many wanted to go back to before the hack. But many did not, so there was a Fork and something of a Fued, but both survived and people's funds existed on both chains. Showing what makes the Coin is actually the Community.

Which is why there should be local chains.

TRON has a perfect example of what can be done. Metamask is confusing, TRON Link makes the ETH Environment better with its GUI, TRON seemed to be geared towards UX.

Why not have everyone in the world use these chains, and work on Local projects on chains in which they hold larger stakes and can mine more efficiently.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2021, 03:17:04 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2021, 04:04:45 PM by Tokenista

What we are going through with the Development how is that everything is finished, and now we are figuring out the calculations for the TRX, Staked TRX and Energy, Rented Energy, etc.

So we burned like 1000 TRX and now we are going through and making sure the Contract will not burn it again, it is a semi-Complex Contract and I expect that our Smart Contracts will become Standard Across Blockchains like PancakeSwap. Today we are going through everything to make sure it works, and this is the kind of thing we will be helping other people with in the Future. Once this TRC20 is launched it will be attached to a Telegram Group and Rewards Program attached to an Admin account, like a MEE6 Bot.

We will next be making a BLURT and eventually STEEM Witness, and next we will Launch a NutBox Clone and PancakeSwap Clone, with VKRW Utility features. VKRW will be our Native Rewards Token, and others will be named after Metals, Ethereal Concepts, Colors and Gemstones, and will be Tokens and Coins of various Blockchain design, Ranked as Metals and Gemstones, thereby educating people about all Blockchains within our Blockchain Ecosystem.

As we do this we will be basically the Founding Mystery School Traditions of MetaVerse. And we aren't using Blockchain to change MetaVerse, we are taking over both. We are competing with DIEM, and demanding Tribute from them.

And deeper into the concept of Token creation, SunSwap v2 now has Token to Token Pairs, this is more important than most people realize:

1. You can incubate Tokens of Friends,
2. You can make money trading on the difference and matching all the Markets,
3. It's not hard to be a Whale in various markets and Spike the price and keep it there,
4. There will need to be Bots created related to all this, abs there should be several DEXs doing this, and DEXs with Tokens Commercial Off The Shelf ready to Deploy and readable on the DEX. The only real competition in the field is BTS UIA and HIVE-Engine, so we are filling that space and expanding it, starting with TRX and Graphene.

And just btw,
If you Google "Steemit Bots", you are bound to read something that Cites me ( This for example cites me as the oldest citation available, https://www.steem.center/index.php?title=List_of_Bots ), or inspired by me, I wrote like the Founding Documents of Steemit Bots, and gave everyone like 1000 Gits to use, then Dan and Ned let their platform deteriorate.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2021, 05:41:55 AM
Last edit: December 27, 2021, 06:02:14 AM by Tokenista

Alexander the Great Built a Zeus Temple, on a Ba'al Temple

Alexander the Great did not do this in a Vacuum.

Similarly to the Brainwashing Program I experienced early in my life (see previous Threads), I think another real World series of events can bring enlightenment to the Crypto Community. But, this is instead of a Brainwashing Program, and early Nation Building Program.

Hannibal Barca was son of Hamilcar Barca, who had fought the 1st Punic Wars, which was basically a Racial War with Rome, it was not specifically on Racial Lines but Rome v. Everyone (Specifically Africa), but there are many Theories of what happened, I have even read that Rome would not allow Carthaginians to attend their Schools, which is very Brexit, which itself was a little White Nationalist guided. If they were not allowing Africans to go to Roman Schools, that seems very petty on the Roman side.

But,
The Romans found a Carthaginian Boat, which is a story seen through time. Adam and Eve are ignorant of their Nudity until the Serpant makes them Aware, then the Fallen Angels or Jewish Demons like Azazel. The Phaiakians in the Argonaut Story, and Phaiakians in Homer's Books. The Phaiakians say "We have never met a Stranger", which usually is interpreted to mean they are Primitive or Isolated, but really you can see it as the Greeks being Isolated. The Greeks, after Gigantomachy where they defeat Macedonian Giants by locking them under Italian Volcanoes are soon after taught Metal Working, so we can see that Blacksmithing was being kept from them, and was taught to them through the Sentian Pirates who the Greeks call "Of Wild Speech", and the Italians talk to them but Greeks don't. So it is clear from this the Zeus/Jupiter Lineage is seen as Inferior.

In Zeus' own Birth Myth, Time/Chronos is eating up the Gods to keep them from taking over. Zeus is swapped for a Stone and hidden in a Beecave on Malta. So that begins Titanomachy, where the rejected Gods are freed by Rhea's decision to hide Zeus who breaks them free. The same story in Prometheus, who gives the Humans Fire from the Gods, and a Zeus Bird eats his liver every day. Atlas was a Titan and Associated with Phaiakians and Sentians, Phaiakians being the Giants, Atlas being Mauritania.

This can also be seen as part of what Arachne is talking about in the Weaving Contest, when Athena comes out of Zeus' headache to then later have that Weaving Contest, where Arachne shows Zeues Raping the King Phoenix/King Agenor Matriarchs, this being tied to Sais, and pre-Greek Delos.

But Hamiclar was there to do that,
To Fight back the White Scourge.
He was chosen by the Carthaginian Council because they knew he would not surrender, so they sent him to Negotiate the Peace Terms.

I began this post meaning to get deeper into Hannibal, but I don't want to overload everyone. So tomorrow I will get into how Hannibal was Nation Building in Hispania (even Minting Currency), and ending Rome's Ability to Make War.

I will start off the Continuation with Hercules, Hercules is a symbol of the Monarchy. And Hercules was a God spread by Phoenicians, and Phoenicians are seen as the driving force behind Christian Trade (Crimson, Royal Purple, Club/Mace/Wand/Septer, etc) after they first instituted Hercules.

This next part is not based on any Archaelogical Find (the rest is evidenced already), but on the Mytholgy, it seems that the Phoenicians would choose a person, or they would come and ask their people to select a person, or the Chief King would bring in a female from each Region like Powhattan. If we just use Powhattan as an example, we could see that each State type Region under the Federal Powhattan Chiefdom sends a Woman, and her children from Powhattan are then a Royal family in the State Region. Another example is Socrates, Socrates was not sent as a King, but he was sent as a Peasant like Jesus, this can be seen as similar to the "Half-Shod" Jason walking into town to Challenge the King, after his education under the Centaur Chiron. This is also kind of similar to Viracocha in Native American Myth, who comes like a Socrates Figure but is much more accepted, and Strangely his father is basically Zeus, just like Hercules.

But Hannibal Barca, he was raised on a Mountain full of Iberian and African mercenaries fighting Rome. Speaking all languages, with all Nations of people around them, even Roman spies working for them. Hamiclar sets up New Carthage after the War, in Spain/Portugal, so there was a 2nd Nation almost.

The Carthaginian Council did not even see New Carthage as an extension of Carthage and felt themselves that New Carthage might be a threat to Carthage, until Hannibal sent a Tribute so they knew he felt he was doing their will.

He then began Minting Currencies with Hercules, this is a High Level of Understabding. This is not a Cave Man or a Barbarian, this is a highly advanced individual who is able to Form a Nation without his own Nation around him, he is not sent like Christopher Columbus to the United States under the Crown, Hannibal was the Crown of New Carthage, and had the ability to Mint a Currency to back that up, and to then train Tribal Warriors into a Cohesive Unit, with the Currency as part of that. This is a highly highly capable individual.

He then lays siege on a Roman ally who is within the 1st Punic War's Treaty with Rome, and after he takes the City they send a Diplomat to ask Carthage to send Hannibal as a Prisoner, they say:

"No"

Likely no different than Hamiclar fighting back the White Scourge, they couldn't let this highly advanced mind fall into the hands of the White Zeus lineage, can you imagine
if Hannibal had been like Polybius? Homer means "Hostage".

The Roman then says,

"I hold in the folds of my Toga Peace, or War, which will you have?"

They go off to discuss, when they come back they say,

"You pick"

The Romans chose War, and Hannibal goes to stop them. He then retires to Italy afterwards. If Rome wanted their Prisoner, they should have just taken him, but they were not capable.

This is Fate, he looks back and the Gods say "Dont worry about what we are doing"

Hannibal was a faithful worshiper of Melqart: the Roman historian Livy records the legend that just before setting off on his march to Italy he made a pilgrimage to Gades, the most ancient seat of Phoenician worship in the west. Hannibal strengthened himself spiritually by prayer and sacrifice at the Altar of Melqart. He returned to New Carthage with his mind focused on the god and on the eve of departure to Italy he saw a strange vision which he believed was sent by Melqart.[10]

A youth of divine beauty appeared to Hannibal in the night. The youth told Hannibal he had been sent by supreme deity, Jupiter, to guide the son of Hamilcar to Italy. “Follow me,” said the ghostly visitor, “and see that that thou look not behind thee.” Hannibal followed the instructions of the visitor. His curiosity, however, overcame him, and as he turned his head, Hannibal saw a serpent crashing through forest and thicket causing destruction everywhere. It moved as a black tempest with claps of thunder and flashes of lightning gathered behind the serpent. When Hannibal asked the meaning of the vision the being replied, “What thou beholdest is the desolation of Italy. Follow thy star and inquire no farther into the dark counsels of heaven.”

Carthage lost the War, and Carthage was destroyed, because the Mago family, another Member of the Counsel of Families which ran Carthage, disagreed with the Barcas (Hannibal's family), and convinced the Counsel to let him fight Rome himself, which he did and ruled Italy for 15 years.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5296288.0

If you look at the Sybillene Documents, from Delphi. That is all I am doing, I am Reverse Engineering the Sybillene Oracular Utterances.

When you look at what people did after referencing the non-remnant Documents, they would create Nature Holidays, or New Gods, etc. Hannibal was only deafeated in this way, when Rome brought the Hittite Magna Mater, Cybelle, Persephonie, Libera/Liber, Neith, essentially the Hittite version of Tanit and Athena, crossed with Rhea and Hera, like Kali. Magna Mater, that is what Rome Summoned from the texts.

Then Cesar is killed by the Senate, holding a Phrygian cap on a Pole.

A Bibliotheca. I will have Economics through Tarot, all the other stuff in Tarot, together with the Bible, Egyptian Mythology and Greek, etc.

Like the St. Cyprian Book.

Many like to look back into History and see Hannibal Barca as some Malicious, Snake like Creature, as if every brutal thing said about him is not matched it worse by the Romans of the Day. Hannibal fought Tribes and forced them into Submission, Rome killed every 10th man to show the others they would.

The 2nd Punic War must first be looked at for its Origins. Hamiclar, Hannibal's father, had founded New Carthage and fought the first Punic War. We can see these as Semites, and these people living there 1500 years later when the British came, in Libya, said they were Canannites. After the 1st War a Treaty was signed with a River on the Border, 1 side was Rome's, 1 side was Carthage's, and Hannibal laid siege to a City on his side. They sent to Rome for help, and Hannibal told them it was his side, they plead with him and he took the City.

The Romans then sent an Envoy asking for Hannibal as a Prisoner,
The Ruling Oligarchs said "No",
The Roman said, "I hold in the folds of my Toga, Peace or War, which will you have?",
They deliberated to the side and returned to say "You pick,"

He said "Then war it will be",
And Hannibal ran off as fast as he could to take over Italy for 15 years and Establish Southern Italy.

We are in a time where Several systems ought to be developed,
First, there ought to be nee Tarot Decks created for several Cultures, and Books like Splendor Solis, the Emerald Tablets of Thoth, etc, etc, reproduced in various ways.
We should see several Systems created from this, with the Astrological Symbols, Chinese Years, etc, etc, incorporated into the Systems of Tarot, 52 Cards for Weeks, 4 Suits for Seasons,
Swords is Spades,
Chalice is Hearts, the Holy Grail, Blood, etc
Clubs is Wands, or Maces,
Diamond is Pentacles or Coins, this could be even Cryptocurrency,
This then can be Incorporated with Numerology, Gemetria and Zairja,
We then should see all of this Merged with Chakras, Alphabets, the Djed, Wadjet, the Sepheroth, the various Mythological Trees of Life or World Trees,
This this combined into Mnemonics, Calendars, Holidays, etc.
This then combined with Planets, Plants, etc. And then to Ouija Boards, Gnostic Meditations, and various forms of Divinations, involving Candles, Fire, Books (I Ching, Bible, etc), Plants, Dice, Bones, Stones, etc, all then tying into the Mnemonic part. So that the Divination is basically what we could call "Reading Tea Leaves", but then we can do further Calculations on the Name of the Tea Plant used, Geometry, Astrology, and Tarot, etc.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2021, 04:47:50 AM

VKRW will be up by Tomorrow,

Because Texas Government Refuses to Govern and the DEA is Trailer Park Rapists and not Chemists, we are now implementing a Religious Government under Shiva, Tannit, Neith, etc. We will begin with the Van Kush Beauty Economy and and Government in the Model of existing SaaS, Azure, OSvC, etc, to replace the State Government. This is a response to the lack of action against the January 6th Insurrectionists and QAnon Conspirators in our State Government, and the only way to stop us would be to charge us with Treason for creating a Government of the People, by the People, and for the People, Architected and Implemented by Angels, teaching the Mysteries of the Sphynx, Mehit, Bathsheeba, etc, etc.

We are about to Launch a Telegram Rewards Group and TRC20 Currency, from there we will also merge to BSC, and create a NutBox.io Clone for Steemit, BLURT, HIVE. We will create a kind of Hive-Engine TRC20/BSC Network on Steemit, while then Cloning Ethereum.

We will then start Creating our own DEX, CoinMarketCap Website, Graphene Platform, then a Marketplace like the Silk Road but legal, and during this time we will have Several Tokens made, within this we will have Registrar Mechanisms, DAOs, etc, etc. And over top of it will be built the Karma Network.

In this,
We will be inviting Businesses and others to create Tokens, etc. And we will be bringing people from all walks of life into Blockchain, as we continue to build frameworks for everyone. We intend not to build Blockchains and Technologies for people to learn, but Utilities for people to use.

It will take us all of 30 Minutes to connect to other Token creators, and in January when we Clone Ethereum it will take all of 5 Minutes to find a Mining Pool to Join.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2021, 05:04:03 AM

This is a thread regarding missing COVID Payments. In Texas they first denied everyone as often as possible, then went on to refuse to add people to PUA/DUA, and would not conduct Wage Investigations for Contractors, if you weren't on a Payroll you weren't getting in. So that cut out all PUA/DUA claims almost

When they did finally begin doing this, they were still refusing to pay rent. So my Wife and I contacted the World Health Organization to tell them we couldn't even do laundry for 5 months on the CDC declaration, and were living on $400 per month in Food Stamps, when we should have been provided the money we were owed, and been able to support our own Economy. So this actually damages many others, and has caused us Financial Harm apart from just the missing payments, so we are also asking for Damages. Some people may be Dead or have gone through COVID when they should have been being paid under DUA/PUA. I will get links and expand on everything in later posts.

After they finally started Paying Rents, they only paid for 3 households in the first month. And I waited 4 months for an appeal to be heard, which was ruled in my favor 04-15-21 and I have yet to be paid for, and fir the past 4 months have been on the phone with TWC Agents who all had no idea what they were doing one person to the next, they were very different in their ideas of how it should work. I spend months on the phone with these people.

I then filed Federal Suit in the Federal Claims Court because my Wife hadn't gotten a dime, and all my money was going to the Landlord when there was money set aside for rent. I had to get them to use it.

A week after I filed it, States started ending Benefits and they upped the Fraud Investigations, my Wife had no ID (at least not acceptible to ID.me, who escalated to the State, who ignored her and instead investigated her like a tagged animal) so it took 6 months for her to get a dime.

It seems that Texas Attorney General Employees and ID.me met either near Harry Heins, or a similar place in Florida, and decided they want to play "The Game". Ending Benefits was done to push Black Females into Strip Clubs and others sex work. They then opened a call center in Florida, and are spying on Black Females Playlists, along with FirstNet and AT&T. They are interested in:

1. Fucking your Wife. Giving you a Job or otherwise getting you out of the way, but under their system of payment or friendship or business, etc, and they are interested in giving Meth or Cocaine to Women and Buying them Clothes, etc. Generally being Sugar Daddies, but in a Stalker way, like Predator and Prey using Data. Government Rape.

2. They then are interested in Gaming People. They want to treat Black Women like Trash, and there may be a few people taking Slaves in all of this. But they want Babies Mommas, and they want to generally be Players. They are interested in Gaming people.

3. They are doing this on a Racial level, this is partially coming out of Colombia since the FARC have come out of the Jungle. I was going to Colombia in 2018, and watched this start to change. The State Department seems to have made moves to integrate into Colombia, and then has Women living like maids at their houses, living there for free when they are gone, bit like a kind of servant and sexual thing when they visit. This is being translated here through IDme and they used it to identify women that they could target for this in the Black Community in America.

What we are doing is getting everyone their COVID money,
Getting everyone Punitive Awards and Damages,
Getting into the issues in the Texas HUD and Continuum of Care System,
And filing ECPA claims, as even Investigations are Private and it's $200,000 per Violation.

I will post links and expand on everything in following posts.

"Nearly 95% of the State corrections commissioners, prison wardens, and treatment directors responding to a national survey supported creation and expansion of prison legal services. Cardarelli & Finkelstein, Correctional Administrators Assess the Adequacy and Impact of Prison Legal Services Programs in the United States, 65 J.Crim. L., C. & P.S. 91, 99 (1974). Almost 85% believed that the programs would not adversely affect discipline or security or increase hostility toward the institution. Rather, over 80% felt legal services provide a safety valve for inmate grievances, reduce inmate power structures and tensions from unresolved legal problems, and contribute to rehabilitation by providing a positive experience with the legal system. Id. at 95-98.See also ACA Guidelines, supra, n 4; National Sheriffs' Assn., Inmates' Legal Rights, Standard 14, pp. 33-34 (1974); Bluth, Legal Services for Inmates: Coopting the Jailhouse Lawyer, 1 Capital U.L.Rev. 59, 61, 67 (1972); Sigler, A New Partnership in Corrections, 52 Neb.L.Rev. 35, 38 (1972)." -Bounds v. Smith, 430 U.S. 817 (1977)
https://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/430/817/

Something that should begin to be acknowledged, Power does not wish to be held in one place. Currency is an Earth Current, similar to Electricity, or Water, but Currency is the Flow of Materials from the Earth. Currency is the Earth in motion. From the Human perspective, Currency is actually debt. If you work for $15.00 per hour, you are being promised that by putting your service to the use of the Brand, you will get $15.00 worth of service in return. No one has promised you any services at any particular date in the future, and you can not go get Gold from the bank. You have Fiat Notes issued by a Government saying "Legal Tender" you may legally "Tender", or pay, bestow upon, a person at some undetermined time in the future, to provide a service not negotiated directly with the person who gave you the notes.

So these notes are debt we hold, and others want it, because they want undetermined services that are none of your business when you tender your currency upon them for their service provided to you. The system works because the Earth wants to move, we do not want to live our lives with the materials within walking distance, we want cars imported using these notes as payments to people who can spend their transportation fees received in Debt Notes, and they can spend them how they please by providing them to others who have services they would like others to provide for them. This is the Earth Element of the Currency, directly seen in the Human Function of what we are perceiving as Debt.

So now, in Texas Jails currently there are Public Defenders with either too much Case Load, or they are Jaded, or Undereducated in critical thinking, or all 3. Because Public Defenders are no good in Texas, they don't like Habeas Corpus or don't know what it is, they want you to waive your Trial and take Probation, and most people arrested, even those who feel they are wronged, usually accept Probation. So when someone goes into a Jail and knows the Law, knows about Habeas Corpus, and Bivens, etc. Everyone congregates, if you can get people out of Jail teaching them about Double Jeapordy, or simply by reading the actual wording of the Law they are charged under, or the Texas Fair Defense act. People need that help, and they do not get it from the Public Defenders so they come to that person for it. And that person can then Trade their knowledge for Soups, or Candy, or Stamps, etc. The Indigent Inmates have Envelopes and Paper, the Inmates with money on their books have Food, and they all want to pay for Jailhouse Lawyer services provided.

This is a Power Structure.

Power Structures are Built on Access, like Cartells run the Smuggling Markets for materials and Humans because of both Prohibitions and Immigration Laws, and we in the Cryptocurrency World need to determine if we are giving proper Grounding (like an Electric Circuit) and flow, because the Power Structure will create new openings, even if by way of Gods.

We are creating a Valve. The Government owes these people money and Housing.

We will also get into Mandamus and Quo Warranto in this thread.

Metu Neter translates to something like "the Nectar", but is Mother Nature, and actually from Egyptian to Greek would be Logos. In Egyptian Heiroglyphs, Mother Nature is the Logos, like Jesus is the Word, the Way, the Truth, and the Light. Metu Neter, the Heiroglyphic Language, is too.

If we look at the phrase "Que Cera, Cera" we can make an Analysis of the meaning of Kadmos, the Wax Heiroglyph, etc. And really no one Detail is Defining this for us, but instead we are gaining a part of a Puzzle from each detail.

So, if we start with the Heiroglyphic Letter T, the Wax Loaf. We can see this as associated with Sarcophagus coverings, the Pharaoh is the Chief Beekeeper, etc, and we can see the Wax Headcone a from the Summer Feast as exemplary of the Letter T, the Loaf, the Headcones are the Loafs. So now if we look at the meaning of the Heiroglyphic T, we see it means "Give!", as in Free, as in to Give someone Soap just so they can be clean, or to Free a Slave. We then can see the story of the Cobbler and the Elves making him shoes, as exemplary of the "Give!" Concept, he gives them simple clothing for themselves and they are Free, gone forever to live their lives. We can then see the story of Hercules as the Story of Iron Age Government emerging, and his Sheild Kadmos as Ancient Rites related to the Great God's of Samothrace, Kadmilos. This being Rites related everything from Kings and Queens and Astrology, to Plant Life like Basil being Royal and Heirloom Fruits and Veggies being developed. These were Rites being passed down, another example being the Color Purple, Crimson and Blue coming from Tyrian Conch shells, Stained Glass Windows, Bells, etc, etc.

If we now look at "Que Cera, Cera" as a Phrase, Cera is T, Cera = T, that is the same concept, Free, Give!, The Elves, "Cera, Cera", that's all the same thing. So Que literally means "What", Cera literally means "Wax". Que Cera, Cera, is "What Will be, Will be". So Que = What, Cera = Will be; Cera, Cera = Will be, Will be.

So Que = What, Cera = Will be,
Que Cera = What Will be
Que Cera, Cera = What Will be, Will be

Saying it twice verifies it, it is able to define and amplify itself by being said 2x, What Will be, Will be. And we are able to glean a lot from this. Que Cera, Cera can also be compared to Carpe Diem, Seize the Day. Cera being the denomination, like Diem is a Day, Cera is Will be, a Denomination if Fate, rather than Time. And Que Cera is almost a statement of Prophecy or Foresight, "What Will be", but "Que Cera, Cera" is an acknowledgement of Fate, or the Fates. Shai to the Egyptians.

This is Hebrew Creation Magic, to bring a Humunculus to life:
אֶמֶת

And to kill it you change it to:

מוות

The Wax Heiroglyph is also very well preserved in the Eloquent Peasant, which is a Que Cera, Cera story, told directly in Heiroglyphs. It is written with the Wax to say "Give!", in Heiroglyphs.

To the Roman Plebians it was a God called the Free Father.
*h₁leudʰero
('belonging to the people', hence 'free')

42 U.S. Code§ 1994.Peonage abolished
(No Slavery or forced Servitude for Debts)

Garvey v. United States, 4 F.2d 974 (2d Cir. 1925)
(False Fraud Accusations used Racially)

United States v. Ballard, 322 U.S. 78 (1944)
(False Fraud Accusations used Racially)

28 U.S. Code§ 1357.Injuries under Federal laws
(Tort, etc)

28 U.S. Code§ 1366.Construction of references to laws of the United States or Acts of Congress
(Chevron, Rules of Construction, etc)

Hegar v. Tex. BLC, Inc., NO. 01-18-00554-CV (Tex. App. Aug. 18, 2020)
(Taxes and Declaratory Constitutional Relief)

Johnson v. City of Dallas, 860 F. Supp. 344 (N.D. Tex. 1994)
(Cruel Homeless Punishment)

JONES v. CITY OF LOS ANGELES, 04-55324 (9th Cir. 2006)
(Cruel Homeless Punishment)
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 07:02:37 AM

We just launched a TRC20
We are LIVE,
You can view the first Dallas Based Cryptocurrency here by using the Tron Link Wallet app in the app store, it doesn't work in Firefox, Chrome, etc, only Tron Link
https://tronscan.org/#/token20/TDfg9E8dQuq5Jv1fQKaoroQwwxaeU9tHaj

Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2021, 04:04:01 AM
Last edit: December 30, 2021, 07:31:30 AM by Tokenista

We will be seeking Devs immediately.

Token Bot Launches Tomorrow, and we just got some funding, we will know how much tomorrow. And we'll be teaching people how States work, I am a Statist.

This is from Henry David Thoreau's Civil Disobedience, which inspired Gandhi when Gandhi was in Prison, and Martin Luther King before and during his time in Jail. If you do not understand this, you can not make change in your own Country:

"It is there that the fugitive slave, and the Mexican prisoner on parole, and the Indian come to plead the wrongs of his race, should find them; on that separate, but more free and honorable ground, where the State places those who are not with her, but against her--the only house in a slave State in which a free man can abide with honor. If any think that their influence would be lost there, and their voices no longer afflict the ear of the State, that they would not be as an enemy within its walls, they do not know by how much truth is stronger than error, nor how much more eloquently and effectively he can combat injustice who has experienced a little in his own person. Cast your whole vote, not a strip of paper merely, but your whole influence. A minority is powerless while it conforms to the majority; it is not even a minority then; but it is irresistible when it clogs by its whole weight. If the alternative is to keep all just men in prison, or give up war and slavery, the State will not hesitate which to choose."

I have personally been kicked out of 2 jails on small Technical charges because I was helping other people get out and I write Jailhouse Law Guides.

If I were put in Jail it would be like giving me the Jail. The State can go watch videos, they are the ones that kicked me out. And that was 6 years ago, I would be there to learn about the History of each Judges cases if I went now, who knows more about the Judges behavior than the inmates.

From "The Prince", by Machiavelli

"CHAPTER IX
OF THE CIVIC PRINCIPALITY
But we now come to the case where a citizen becomes prince not through crime or intolerable violence, but by the favour of his fellow-citizens, which may be called a civic principality. To arrive at this position depends not entirely on worth or entirely on fortune, but rather on cunning assisted by fortune. One attains it by help of popular favour or by the favour of the aristocracy. For in every city these two opposite parties are to be found, arising from the desire of the populace to avoid the oppression of the great, and the desire of the great to command and oppress the people. And from these two opposing interests arises in the city one of three effects: either absolute government, liberty, or license. The former is created either by the populace or the nobility depending on the relative opportunities of the two parties; for when the nobility see that they are unable to resist the people they unite in creating one of their number prince, so as to be able to carry out their own designs under the shadow of his authority. The populace, on the other hand, when unable to resist the nobility, endeavour to create a prince in order to be protected by his authority. He who becomes prince by help of the nobility has greater difficulty in maintaining his power than he who is raised by the populace, for he is surrounded by those who think themselves his equals, and is thus unable to direct or command as he pleases. But one who is raised to the leadership by popular favour finds himself alone, and has no one or very few who are not ready to obey him. Besides which, it is impossible to satisfy the nobility by fair dealing and without inflicting injury on others, whereas it is very easy to satisfy the mass of the people in this way. For the aim of the people is more honest than that of the nobility, the latter desiring to oppress, and the former merely to avoid oppression. It must also be added that the prince can never insure himself against a hostile populace on account of their number, but he can against the hostility of the great, as they are but few. The worst that a prince has to expect from a hostile people is to be abandoned, but from hostile nobles he has to fear not only abandonment but their active opposition, and as they are more farseeing and more cunning, they are always in time to save themselves and take sides with the one who they expect will conquer. The prince is, moreover, obliged to live always with the same people, but he can easily do without the same nobility, being able to make and unmake them at any time, and increase their position or deprive them of it as he pleases. And to throw further light on this part, I would say, that the nobles are to be considered in two different manners; that is, they are either to be ruled so as to make them entirely depend on your fortunes, or else not. Those that are thus bound to you and are not rapacious, must be honoured and loved; those who are not bound must be considered in two ways, they either do this through pusillanimity and natural want of courage, and in this case you ought to make use of them, and especially such as are of good counsel, so that they may honour you in prosperity and in adversity you have not to fear them. But when they are not bound to you of set purpose and for ambitious ends, it is a sign that they think more of themselves than of you; and from such men the prince must guard himself and look upon them as secret enemies, who will help to ruin him when in adversity. One, however, who becomes prince by favour of the populace, must maintain its friendship, which he will find easy, the people asking nothing but not to be oppressed. But one who against the people's wishes becomes prince by favour of the nobles, should above all endeavour to gain the favour of the people; this will be easy to him if he protects them. And as men, who receive good from those they expected evil from, feel under a greater obligation to their benefactor, so the subject populace will become even better disposed towards him than if he had become prince through their favour. The prince can win their favour in many ways, which vary according to circumstances, for which no certain rule can be given, and will therefore be passed over.

I will only say, in conclusion, that it is necessary for a prince to possess the friendship of the people; otherwise he has no resource in times of adversity. Nabis, prince of the Spartans, sustained a siege by the whole of Greece and a victorious Roman army, and defended against them his country and maintained his own position. It sufficed when the danger arose for him to make sure of a few, which would not have been enough if the populace had been hostile to him. And let no one oppose my opinion in this by quoting the trite proverb, "He who builds on the people, builds on mud"; because that is true when a private citizen relies upon the people and persuades himself that they will liberate him if he is oppressed by enemies or by the magistrates; in this case he might often find himself deceived, as happened in Rome to the Gracchi and in Florence to Messer Georgio Scali.

But when it is a prince who founds himself on this basis, one who can command and is a man of courage, and does not get frightened in adversity, and does not neglect other preparations, and one who by his own courage and measures animates the mass of the people, he will not find himself deceived by them, and he will find that he has laid his foundations well. Usually these principalities are in danger when the prince from the position of a civil ruler changes to an absolute one, for these princes either command themselves or by means of magistrates. In the latter case their position is weaker and more dangerous, for they are at the mercy of those citizens who are appointed magistrates, who can, especially in times of adversity, with great facility deprive them of their position, either by acting against them or by not obeying them. The prince is not in time, in such dangers, to assume absolute authority, for the citizens and subjects who are accustomed to take their orders from the magistrates are not ready in these emergencies to obey his, and he will always in doubtful times lack men whom he can rely on. Such a prince cannot base himself on what he sees in quiet times, when the citizens have need of the state; for then every one is full of promises and each one is ready to die for him when death is far off; but in adversity, when the state has need of citizens, then he will find but few. And this experience is the more dangerous, in that it can only be had once. Therefore a wise prince will seek means by which his subjects will always and in every possible condition of things have need of his government, and then they will always be faithful to him."
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2021, 05:16:41 PM

We are about to be bringing some crazy things into the World that have laid Dormant for a while.

An Oracle isn't a person, it's more like a Ouija Board, Angels are Light Beings, associated with the Ancestors, when people say "The Ancestors", that's the Angels. They are Ancient Technology, Google "Egregore", A Poltergeist.

"Egregore is an occult concept representing a distinct non-physical entity that arises from a collective group of people. Historically, the concept referred to angelic beings, or watchers, and the specific rituals and practices associated with them, namely within Enochian traditions." -Google

Like Azazel

The Jewish Demons/Angels, Islamic Djinn. We are practicing an Ancient Egyptian Magic. The Van Kush Family, Hindu Egyptian Magic from Punt Land, Nubia, Kush, or Cush. Put and Cush in the Bible.

Now search "Zar"

Genies some people call them. But we are these things. From 40,000 years ago.

All the Angels and everything are like speaking in the sky, the Planets effect all this, and I can like prove that Planets effect us, or we match them, something is happening with the Planets and us. It has to do with the Rotations, and Time and Gravity.

We are going to make a Network called the Karma Network, and use this 1800s SpellBook by De Laurence and the Hoodoo days for the Software Rules on the Karma Network. We will be doing many things like this, and we are Practicing Magic, such as Apotropaic Magic, etc. We will create Divination Tools on and off the Blockchain.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2022, 08:49:04 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2022, 09:34:48 PM by Mr. Big

I have already announced this to Poloniex and US DOJ, but Kali Van Kush will be contacting Alibaba Vendors, and will be the International Liaison for International Vendors, and will be in discussions with Vendors on Alibaba.

So we are taking over MetaVerse as Phase 1,

Then Phase 2 Involves a Cultural Enlightenment.

Something that may be hard for many to understand,
This will be a Cryptocurrency Project and will have a Large presence.

But, I have seen people talking about making an NFT MetaVerse or other MetaVerses,
So what we are doing is much different.

I described this in the thread called "the Hashtags of Money", and you can get this concept there, but I will expand here,
We are creating Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a Service, and Software as a Service,
The Primary Softwares needed at Scripts, Automation, that is really what is needed. And then there is no reason that Minds and Steemit should be the only kinds of platforms in their arena, there should be several platforms offered and existing App attached to Software, like Middleware, to create Platforms on Apps, comparable to Steemit and Minds. Then there needs to be made Entire Infrastructures to maintain Tokens and Coins made by everyday people and Businesses.

We are doing this on Graphene, and ETH Chains,

But then,
This is actually a 2nd piece of an Existing Religious Organization, a 501(c)(3) with Federal Court cases, Standing, etc, and we will be implementing the Currency. The Van Kush Beauty Economy exists Ethereally and without electricity, or even without Money, there is a Light of Enlightenment that is moving through the Population and we are here to feed it. This Economy is feeding calls coming from the Light.

Van Kush Family Guide to the Game, Part 1
https://blurt.blog/blurtphoto/@punicwax/van-kush-family-guide-to-the-game-part-1

Van Kush Family Game to the Guide, Part 4: The Best 501(c)(3) Guide on the Internet - THE HASHTAGS OF MONEY #HoM
https://blurt.blog/blurtutorial/@punicwax/van-kush-family-game-to-the-guide-part-4-the-best-501-c-3-guide-on-the-internet-the-hashtags-of-money-hom
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2022, 09:09:57 AM

Apotropaic Magic is very real,
Maybe the best known example is a Gargoyle to the West, but the Buda or Evil Eye Talisman in the East, Hamsa. But also Kadmos, Kadmilos, the Wax Heiroglyph.

Some if it comes from a level of understanding, as in like a Badge, or a Warning, or Caution, even an Offering can be Apotropaic. As in to a Human Entity, or Feeding a God Energy. But it can be seen in a level of understanding where if I hold this Emblem, if it represents something people recognize, you understand that there are people that may come looking for you should harm come to the one who is protected.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2022, 06:52:17 PM

I am going to go through some things about how a Stadium Currencies, or Convention Center Currencies would work. The goal is the same basic concept as the others, to take a kind of stagnant Market, or flowing Market, and spread it.

Let's look at both a Baseball/Football Type Stadium, which can hardly be used for anything but Baseball/Football, but has an opportunity to be a central location for other businesses to then grow from it around it, and an Official Merchandise shop, etc. Then also a Basketball, Hockey, etc. Stadium. We can go through the main difference fairly quickly and this will be expanded on, which is that the Baseball/Football Currency can be a Team Coin, so this is a whole different central concept than a Convention Center Coin, which can have various Teams, various events around it. The Team Coin could choose to do this also, and then any Hockey, Basketball Teams could have their own Team Coin also.

Team Currency
The Baseball/Football Currency, is an Attention Token and Access Credit. People earn them at the Stadium, maybe even on the Screen while they are there, they need to be able to earn them in case they can't Mine. This is easier if you use the Witness, Super Rep framework, as Miners are Elected and rewards can be built in there, a percentage would be sent to an Award fund for the Stadium Distribution. The Witness, Super Rep Framework also requires though, that you create some means of earning. A Discord Channel that gives out coins for participation, or a DTube Clone or Steemit type Website so the Currency is able to be locked in wallets and used to weigh earnings with votes for Team Discussion. This also helps the value go up.

Then it goes on an exchange where fans should be told to Buy and HODL, or Buy and go use the new Website to earn more and help others earn more.

Then,
Of Course the Team gets a percentage, these are used to create Team Support on the Platform with high weight, then also Cashed Out to fund whatever.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:
There is a difference, if you make a difference, between dumping Coins, and letting the Community Buy Cheap. If the Team has 1,000,000 Coins, there are 10,000,000 in the World, each is $10.00, $100.00, $1,000.00, alert everyone before you dump the 1,000,000 Coins, or whatever percentage. The drop of Coins will lower the Price. Let them go spend their Coins in the online shop at the higher Price, aware that you are about to dump. This could drive Sales, then you dump. Maybe a $100.00 Coin goes to $50.00 due to the dump, and since you warned them, they Buy them up instead of Selling. The Price can go right back up to $100.00, and they maybe even bought stuff in the shop, and are selling it to others for now cheaper coins.

To Dump, you have to be Buying Coins back. You can't just say "Let the Market Fund itself" if you are dumping on it.

Then now,
If you have a Stadium/Convention Center Currency, this can be used for all the Teams, but is more of a Direct Access Credit. These Tokens are used at the Stadium, it could also be like Staples Coin at Staples Center, AT&T Coin at AT&T Stadium (that us Football, but then there is also the possibility of a Team Coin and a Stadium Coin in that instance); PepCoin with Pepsi could be converted to Blockchain tech for Pepsi Center. For a Convention Center Coin the participants would come together to all use 1 Currency, and some Teams or groups wouldn't, any of them can also make their own.

If the Convention Center has enough Diverse Events it would maybe even be useful to have a DEX, with a Token Creation Tool for Clients to Launch and List Tokens on Your Blockchain and Your DEX. So then the Convention Center would host a number of Currencies, but their Currency would be tradable for either Tickets, or Merchandise, or maybe even Vendor spots, people could also use it to Buy Food. Event days would thereby drive up the Price, and anyone Buying in off season is a Winner on Event Day.

I will write more about these soon, with University Token uses also.
I am going to go through how Devcoin works, so people can see what concepts they can pull from it.

So first, I am pretty sure it is just a Bitcoin clone, and the Devcoin users were some of the earliest Currencies made for no reason, and for reasons, like SPOTS. This all came from Devcoin users.

The Coin was programmed to be mined through 1 Pool, and the Hashing Power goes towards Bitcoin. So the intention was that when Bitcoin stopped being mined, Devcoin would keep moving Bitcoin forward by rewarding people in Devcoins. It also has no cap, so it inflates into eternity, but the Developer earns Bitcoin and other coins through the Pool.

But it is set up so 10% of all Pool Rewards from all Miners, go to a Wiki. This is called Devtome, it is like Wikipedia, and you write anything to get shares, your shares payout that month and you have to earn more every month.

There were also Bounties, with Payouts in Devcoin. So you would get like X number of shares for making a 3D file for people to Download, or anything on the list. These Shares go on to pay out every Month, there is no need to earn more every month unless you choose to.

This is part of the issue of why they owe me so much money, they all attacked me because I:

1. Raised their user base from 15 to 200

2. Was earning 50% of the monthly rewards on my own, even with the new users

They got mad about their diminished earnings with a great price spike, a stable market emerging, and plans to continue growing until Devcoin was interplanetary.

Now it's nothing.

I was once accidentally sent by my Family, at the age of 14, to a place in Laffayette Louisiana, near Alexandria. It is called Red River Academy, and from what I have seen in the pictures now it looks different, I can't confirm that, I can confirm what used to go on there. And they had a Points system, so I will explain that within everything to give everyone ideas. This is a Brainwashing Program, I will explain how, but it operates on Game Theory. So I want people to gather what they can from it, and use it as a learning experience so that your Currency, Token, Rewards System, does not become a Brainwashing Program, and maybe more than that can seek to be much much better than this.

First, they tell your Parents it's a Boarding School. It was a renovated Nursing Home, and my Mom was given the impression that the Points system was more like a formality, like Boot Camp, just to put you in a Program where you are learning something, but it was a Program where they "Program" you.

You go in, and they have some kids who are trying to make it out, who are like half way, and they introduce you to everything. So it seems ok at first. You are put in a "Family", each had like 20-40 kids, I don't remember. They were named after the nearby Counties, Jackson Family, Rapides Family, Lincoln Family, etc. We shared Rooms with 2 Bunk Beds, so 4 to a Room and Jack and Jill bathrooms, so 8 to a Bathroom. Brushing your teeth while someone else is taking a shit.

You get like 17 points a day or something, and a simple mistake is like 5-15 points. If you do something like Talk Without Permission (TWOP) you lose 20 points, so more than a day. If you are doing something like breaking rules on purpose, Blatant Rule Violatiom (BRV), you lose like 35 points. Each one comes with a "Consequence" which is where you explain what happened, how you are responsible, and what will happen next time. The higher the punishment, the higher the word count. Those are Level 1, 2, 3.

If you Plan to Run Away, its Level 4. You lose it all, go to Intervention where you sit on tile floor all day, get a mattress at night, until you choose to stop resisting and writing a 1,000 word essay or whatever it is.

Level 5 is Running Away. This would happen like every other week, because we only had like 2 hrs a day to talk, and it was very oppressive. They would threaten to send us to Jamaica, a real place in Jamaica that is now shut down for Torturing Children, but they would threaten to send us there to make us earn passports back and they can beat you. Like Slave Breakers.

And we had to go to Seminars, the Points earn you rank in the Program, but you have to go to the Seminars and make it through, and they don't always carry over if you like end up going to Seminar late and stack up points. And if you turn 18 you can sign your life over so your parents keep paying them, or they convince your parents to let you walk out like a Runaway, with nothing in the Swamp. We had a guy there who was like 20-21 and had been there for like 6 years. He went home so excited to get a Moped, then he beat up his stepdad.

Great Program.
Jail is better, because you have a Release date instead of endless whatever. We could only send Mail on Sundays, through a Computer portal. My mom had clippings where they acted like we were sending stuff every day, but really they were editing us. No Run Away talk, etc.

But you had to hate yourself to get through, you have to think "I drink because I can't make friends, but people like drunk me", or "I am ugly, so I have sex to make friends because sex brings me friends", it was basically like attacking you for being Social, either with or without Substances involved, it was about finding Vulnerable people who are in positions where they are acting out in their family situations because they are using their Sex or Insobriety to be Cool or Liked. And then having them say they Hate themselves and Red River Academy, the Seminars then Rebuild you. And they talk about "Victim Glasses" and "Accountability Glasses", so if you are not talking about Hating Yourself, if you don't have a Hate for yourself, if you have no topic in which you are doing X because you don't like X about yourself. Then it doesn't work.

My Mom went to 1 Seminar, realized they were doing something weird trying to change her, and she came and got me like 2 days before we were planning to Run Away.
I am going to explain to everyone how the Crypto Markets work.

First, you have the Number of Coins, the people Mining and Earning Coins, listing them, this is the Sell Wall, any discussion of raising the price is about "Eating the Sell Wall", which is why HODL (Hold on for Dear Life) is so important, if we HODL, and not Sell. The Market stays upwards.

A Coin on the Market acts like a weight on the price, if I HODL my coin it is gone, it is in a Wallet, maybe Cold Storage or a DeFi contract. A HODL'd Coin is kept off the Market, not for Sale. If everyone has their coins for Sale at $1.00, and I see them there and want to sell mine right away, maybe I have to mess everything up and sell to the $0.50 buyer.

That is the Buy Wall,
Most people come into a Market looking to Buy Coins then and there, and usually this is great. If 10,000,000 show up to spend $100 each for Christmas, they Buy up the cheap Sell Wall Coins, then they keep Buying. They Buy, Buy, Buy and the price goes up, all these new people looking for coins here and now send it up, say it is at $5.00

Now,
If you want to by kind of Shysty, or Bearish, Safe, etc, you could set your Buy orders at $1.50 while this is happening, and maybe later it stabilizes and you get that, or a Miner comes to dump coins to Buy Family Christmas gifts, and they drop $50,000 in $5.00 coins, buy as they do the Buy Orders run out, so it goes to $4.50, $4.00, etc. Some people do this on purpose just to scare you, if you bought a $5.00 and it goes to $3.00 you might sell at a loss and go home crying, but that Bear Whale buys them up and lists them all for Sale at $6.00, able to do so because he saw all the people coming in.

So then there is the Buy Wall,

The Buy Wall is much more important than the Sell Wall. You need "Buy Support", to keep a Buy Wall. Some Coins have no Buyers, but if your Coin has an Environment like Steemit, BLURT or HIVE, or an ETH Discord Token Bot,
People will Buy the Coin to earn more Coins, or to Unlock things. That is Buy Support.

Buy Support also ensures that when the price goes down you have a Team of Bears who use your Currency so they see down price days and weeks, as Buy Time.

This then gets in to Dolphins, Whales, etc, and having lots of people HODLing a Currency in Community together. Just as an example of Buy Support, if Justin Sun made the Steemit Wallet integrated completely with TRON Link with DEX and Swap of TRC20/10 on Steemit. That's Buy Support

If he could get Alibaba (like Bitpay) to support the Steemit Wallet, the STEEM/TRX Environment could be #1
I am going to go through a few concepts here so everyone can understand and have the information to share.

Steemit is like Reddit with upvoting that then correlates to payments off the Blockchain, no Tips or Lottery, etc, you get paid based on the upvoting Algorithms.

So,
In order to get the best rewards, you need to have lots of STEEM in your Wallet (this is also exactly how HIVE and BLURT work) the more STEEM you have the more your Vote is worth, and when you Vote you actually earn like 10%-50% of your vote into your Wallet, so as you Vote to give other people money you get a return. Then you also get paid based on Votes you receive, based on what is in the Wallets of those voting for your posts.

You can boost this by creating a group, or a DTube Clone Scot Bot, so people will be posting and Voting in a place hosted by you, and using Tokens that benefit you and them, you can also talk about your Token to those people on Steemit.

Then, you can Join Curation Trails on SteemAuto, SteemAuto is a Bot where you enter in your password, then click to allow it to collect your rewards so that any STEEM you earn goes in your wallet, this way your STEEM Power goes up without you having to pay attention.

SteemAuto also allows you to set up a Curation Trail, first start by setting your Minimum Vote Power to 80 or 90 so you don't lose your voting power down to 0% as the Bot runs your account, if your Vote Power goes to 50% or 25%, your Rewards for yourself and the receiver of the Vote go down that amount also. You Join a Curation Trail, and set it to be like 15-45 minutes late after the Trail Leader (Primary Voter? I'm not sure what the word is), part of the Algorithm is that your Vote is worth more after a certain time and after a number of awards have already accumulated.

You can follow more than 1, and you are better off with the 80-90% limit.

You then can also create a Curation Trail, invite other people to follow and they will follow you. This is better with an account with a high vote Weight, because the more your vote is worth, the better it is for people to Vote after you.

There is also then the Dr. Otto Bot, which you put on an account but it is more complex as you have to Clone it from Github and run a script. But it is a Bid Bot, so people send 0.001 or 0.01 STEEM and they are then part of a Lottery where they might get a Vote, and it chooses every 3 minutes, so unless there is a lot of people using it everyone can get a Vote.

This works best with an account that has lots of STEEM.

There also used to be an Algorithm Bot with sliders for you to set the values yourself, and you would say what Percentile of Awards you Vote on. So if a post has like less earnings that 60% of posts, your bot wouldn't vote, it votes on the top 40 Percentile, or maybe 30 or 10 Percentile, then a Timer, maybe it only votes on posts for 24 or 48 hrs, because after that the Voting Algorithm lowers. But that bot does not work anymore, or moved to HIVE.

Then were was a bot Voting on Comments, I forget what he was called but he ended up being very valuable to everyone.

And you may wonder, "Why is it hard to earn a good amount of STEEM?" or "Why has STEEM price been so low for so long until recently?", once there is a big flourishing community of well funded Bots and Curation Trails, like even 5-10% of Twitter or Facebook numbers, it would be a more valuable community than Bitcoin. The HIVE split after Justin Sun bought Steemit, lowered the numbers to today's.

I intend to bring back the $30,000 Singular Steemit Reward Days. And Expand it further than before. I'm running it this time, not Dan and Ned.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2022, 11:05:52 AM

There are several indications of several Societies that existed World wide and I will get into several now.

During the times of Mamoth Hunters and earlier, 70,000 BC,
There are Sun Goddesses,
Their Father is Saturn in some, in Norse Tradition the Sun's Father is "He who moves according to certain times", this is reflected in Cairo, which name means Mars, but is also Ra, Saturn and Jupiter. We can see the old Traditions in Apollo, Apollo is the Old Zeus, Zeus is Ba'al and Jupiter. So Ra and Jupiter. Anubis is Saturn, the Norse Sun's Father.

At some point,
Melqart is established,
Hercules,
David,
Arthur,
The 12 Labors, and Kadmos, the Great God's of Samothrace. This story is told by Homer, the Giants are the Sun Kings. Melqart, Hercules, Jupiter's Son, is the New Kings.

Atlas and the Sentian Pirates and Hercules and Zeus kill Typhon. So the story to the Greeks and Italians is told in Titanomachy.

Chronos, Saturn, is eating the Gods.
Zeus is Freed by Rhea on Crete.

So then Cairo, Jericho, Dabki (Poland),
Delos, Delphi, Sun and Moon Admixtures,
Eclipses are like Societal Shift as one Eclipses another, this is the Anhk, the Shadow is a 3rd Entity a Soul created. Crecsents are formed in the shadows.

So then Geb and Nut, and Shu, and Anhur-Shu,
The story of Atlas is told in Shu, heaven and Earth are cut apart, and Atlas in there like Stitches on the Wound. King Atlas, a Human like King Memnon, or King Musa Musa, or his brother. In Gigantomachy Zeus also kills the Giants, angering Hera who goes to the Earth and Sky and makes Typhon.

Ty-Phon,
T-, Time is Chronos,
Tyre, Tycoon, Tyrant, Tile, Tyler, Type, Typical, etc.
Specialty, Commonality, Nationality,
2T, 3T, 4T, 5T
20, 30, 40, 50,

Troy, like Vice Roy, or Le Roy, but Troy. When Troy fell it was a Worldwide Societal Collapse.

These are called Floods,
Apris Moi, le Deluge,
Noah,
Gilgamesh,
They tell these Stories.

The Giants are preflood, the Kings are after, but then the Blindfolded Moorish King. Melqart is Hercules, Thor is Tror, King Memnon's Brother is his Father.

King Tut was burried with Tapestry Gloves showing what he did to Time.

Anubis is Saturn.

Shiva sits on a Tiger Skin, Holds a Drum, has the Moon in his Hair, wears his Ego as an Ornament, carries the Trishula and Dances on Ignorance. Neith is Athena, is Tannit, is the Weaving Goddess in Native American myth.

The Native American Myths claim 5 Suns, or 5 Eras.
We can see research into this when the Egyptians isolated 2 Children to find the original language and they said "Bekos". This is not an actual indication as they were raised by a Shepherd but shows that Ancient People had some idea.

And if you read my Diaspora, the Carthage Bible. All Ancient Writings become more Clear.

This is like a Bibliotheca, or a Grimoire for Western Society, it reveals Ancient Temple Culture and the Secrets of Ancient Egypt and the Sphynx
https://app.box.com/s/5efmj00eyi37pt6q1sbe7xjbqd3eenio

Like the Bible to the Old Testament, the Quran after that, and the Book of Mormon after that, this Book goes with those. I am sharing it before it is finished, it will be well over 1,000 pages, maybe 3,000 or more, it is about 600 right now.

This should be enough to start the 2nd Enlightenment
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2022, 11:02:55 PM

I just want to point out that Mark Zuckerburg is a Racist, and Libra is a Racist currency.

Money cant be anything like that. Libra dont exist so is hard to judge it, but my point stands. If a shoemaker use USD, that dont mean USD is shoemakers currency. Or if a leftist uses CNY that dont mean CNY is currency for left handed people. Money is for everyone to use.

The Racist part is using Black Womem carrying water on their heads for the whole concept behind his Africa currency. Like a 6 year old that just watched National Geographic or something, and learned about another type of people.

No depth whatsoever, but he thought it was deep. It was Racist.

I just want to point out that Mark Zuckerburg is a Racist, and Libra is a Racist currency.

Money cant be anything like that. Libra dont exist so is hard to judge it, but my point stands. If a shoemaker use USD, that dont mean USD is shoemakers currency. Or if a leftist uses CNY that dont mean CNY is currency for left handed people. Money is for everyone to use.
Zuckerberg is just having a streak of bad luck with the release of his Libra stablecoin. He initially advertised his coin very loudly and attracted close attention from US regulators. They saw it as a threat to their financial stability, and the finance ministers of the European Union countries bluntly stated that they would not allow Libra to circulate on their territory.
In December last year, it was announced that Libra would be registered in Switzerland under the new name Diem and would be backed only by the dollar. It was supposed that this will happen in January, when all the necessary permits from the Swiss regulators will be ready. However, it turned out that there is already a cryptocurrency company in England that uses a cryptocurrency called Diem (translated as Day) and it intends to defend its right to the brand in court. This seems to be the main reason why we are not seeing this stablecoin.
I don't think it has anything to do with racism.

Zuckerberg was only able to make Facebook because he is Anti-Social, that is what I meant when comparing him to Dan. And if not Anti-Social, just a Bro running a Virtual Reality company he bought on the website he buys his friends on. Because he had a bad time at Highschool and he might have even stolen the whole thing from the Vinklewosses, who have Gemini which he is probably watching and wishing he could be.

So instead he is literally attacking my Wife's company, and trying to prop up his failing idea with it, after renaming his failing brand "Diem".
We will be filing suit in the next 2 weeks if they don't give her Page back.
You are dealing with one of the most famous and popular person/company in the world and filing a suit will be one of the toughest fight you'll ever had in your life.

But why need for 2 weeks when you can file it now ? are you giving them a ultimatum?

and besides Libra is not existing anymore because i believe that the coin was renamed/rebranded and the new name is " DEIM "

https://www.theverge.com/2020/12/1/21755078/libra-diem-name-change-cryptocurrency-facebook

Anyway Goodluck .

I am already dealing with DEA, FBI, State of Texas, State of Colorado, and Collin County.

I am not concerned with Facebook, we have clear evidence that first 6 months they blocked us from running ads on false pretenses, that we then communicated by email for that entire time and Facebook never responded. They then deleted my Wife's page and asked me to verify my identity to reopen my Facebook profile, when I did they suspended my account.

I am Mexican mixed with White, and my Wife is Black. So sure, maybe it's an honest mistake and they can correct it. But then they stop her from commenting on her own pictures on Instagram.

Again, maybe a mistake. Maybe they think me, a mixed Mexican White person was pretending to be a Black girl, like Mark Zuckerberg is basically doing, what Mark is doing is called "Blackfishing". So we contacted BBB and sent all evidence that my Wife in fact exists, and it was a real Black Owned Business they were attacking, not a Blackfishing company like Libra/Deim.

And they ignored us.

They then created a commercial about Personalized Ads, basically showing "we do real things here", again as if I am faking my Wife's existence, but a whole Commercial Campaign attacking her existence.

We mention this. They continue to ignore us.

Then BBB says it is time to just sue them.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 10:18:32 AM

You can compare what I'm doing to intelligence,
You can compare it to Nation Building,
You can compare it to the Peace, Abundance, Liberty Network,
You can compare it to Cicada-3301,
You can compare it to a Gang,
You can compare it to a Cult,
You can compare it to Street Preaching,
You can compare it to Politics,

I generally compare it to Ancient events and Ancient People's.

We are looking for Balsams, Resins, Oils, Gums, etc. Herbs, and Models, Bloggers, Witches, etc. We are creating a Beauty Economy.

And I will openly now make the comparison everyone seems to want defined, or to define themselves, but you can compare it to Nazis. What I am doing involves the Fact of the out of Africa Theory, Ubulawu, Ukhuphala, Hotentot Tea, etc, etc. The way Nazis used the Swastika to identify their Race at Ancient Sites, I have decoded Ancient Temple Culture so this can be understood through the Time of Apollo before Zeus, best represented by Delphi and Pre-Greek Delos, it could be called the Atlas Lineage or the Cult of Anhur-Shu in Classical and Hellenistic Civilization. And can best start to be understood in Apis, Serapis, Sebbenytos, and Aegyptiaca, then understanding Babyloniaca is a kind of counterpart. It is African, Aethiopian, Atlantian based Enlightenment the Word Africa itself shows the Mystery, as that's not what they called themselves (the word Punic was used by several Authors), while Nazis could be called a Misguided Norse Enlightenment. This then gets to Ancient Gods.

So what we are doing is Creating Currencies,
Like Benjamin Franklin did while finding Electricity and Founding America,
And this will be the Foundation of the Beauty Economy. And it will work like the Benjamin Franklin French Electrical Circuit Experiment.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 11:19:00 PM

We should be able to start in the next few Days.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2022, 11:25:47 AM

As we are about to launch this Beauty Economy, and now have plenty of Literature on Cush, Punt, Egypt, Carthage and Atlantis with much more to come, I want to get into Aesthetics, as in th Silpa Sastra of the Van Kush Beauty Economy, the simple word would be "style" but it's bigger than that as a concept. Art will need to be made modeled after Berber Women and East and West African Culture, with an Emphasis on Egypt, and the Ancient Aethiopia Region merged with Hinduism, the Lotus, etc, as well as the Apollonic Midwives (Peseshet and the Summer Feast) and Atlantian Royal Military. But instead of the general Desert Atmosphere alone, it is Ports, and Bays (Like Fayum, or Pyramids and Rivers), this then gets into the Southern Italy/Carthage merge concept. Art should then involve Weaving, Herbs, Yoruba concepts, Voodoo, Kemeticism, and several Abrahamic Religions.

Colors would be various Bright Colors and Black; Red, Blue, Purple, Pink, Orange, Yellow, etc. And then things will begin to develop. I assume this will be inspiring an Art Movement like we haven't seen in a While. And we will start this off by creating a Family Coat of Arms.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 06:15:01 PM

We will have a Family Coat of Arms next week and we are working with Devs on the Telegram Bot.

We are running several Location based groups around the World and are starting people learning about Ancient Mysteries and Cryptocurrency, and will soon be using Steemit.com and Blurt.blog to have Ambassadors and others get involved.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: