Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:58:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Your opinion about Tokens which is based on environmental sustainability  (Read 66 times)
BF-Fi (OP)

Activity: 102
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 07:17:34 AM

Guys , I have seen several projects (tokens) which is trying to promote environmental feasibility , and those tokens had a potential variation in the price when i see their price charts. So i was thinking for last few weeks to invest in these type of projects may have a possibility to make me rich with a low risk .(i meant 40% of projects (environmental feasible) have been increased their price at least 10% )

So currently um investigating this project -->https://carbonlesstoken.net/#buy

still this project is in their 1 st stage , so um waiting for their future plans and your opinions about this project before investing my money..
 So,........what about your opinion , (Please don't reply with very simple answers
  Wink)
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BF-Fi (OP)

Activity: 102
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 12:33:33 AM

so , um also need few time to investigate this project since they haven't mentioned their road map in their website , But it seems like professional team and whitepaper and also project intro is also very cool , But still we can't predict anything until they find some huge investors for their beginning
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 02:18:34 AM

The way to combat environmental degradation is doing less, consuming less, using less, making less, etc. The human race is simply doing too much. We are consuming too much, doing too much stuff that are otherwise not important. That is why I don't think it interests me if a crypto project is made in the name of environmental sustainability.

It might actually help the environment a lot if all those crypto projects that used the urgent environmental call for sustainability did not exist.
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 02:18:55 AM

Saw those type of projects but they didn't made a difference. They're just another token.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 03:06:02 AM

Actually, I think that it is reasonable to invest in such projects only if you believe in this industry and want to contribute in our environment. That's very noble. But the thing is that the majority of people don't care about these problems, so they would invest in such projects only in order to get profit. If you are chasing the same goal, you had better look for something another so as not to be disappointed then as I don't think that such projects will attract many investors actually.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1658

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 04:55:38 AM

Not sure though, maybe it's one way to attract investors as recently this is a hot topic, i.e. China banning about bitcoin mining because of environment impact and then Elon Musk not accepting bitcoin as mode of payment because he says that bitcoin mining harm the environment.

But as far as I can remember, this has been a topic since 2017 and there has been projects who tackled this one (I forget the name), but they turn out to be not successful, just saying.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
DapanasFruit

Activity: 1218
Merit: 49

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 07:37:44 AM

I have been generally supportive of projects that are focusing on environmental problems and solutions. Just months ago, I supported Green Climate World or WGC which is doing good in the cryptocurrency marketplace. But am doing this more for emotional reasons and not really for financial motive but most of these coins and tokens may have good value but they don't have that x10 or x100 factor though compared to traditional investment vehicles these can be doing better.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
gotabaya

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 01:15:51 AM

Guys , I have seen several projects (tokens) which is trying to promote environmental feasibility , and those tokens had a potential variation in the price when i see their price charts. So i was thinking for last few weeks to invest in these type of projects may have a possibility to make me rich with a low risk .(i meant 40% of projects (environmental feasible) have been increased their price at least 10% )

So currently um investigating this project -->https://carbonlesstoken.net/#buy

still this project is in their 1 st stage , so um waiting for their future plans and your opinions about this project before investing my money..
 So,........what about your opinion , (Please don't reply with very simple answers
  Wink)

Since it is in their 1 st stage its better to invest at least little bit of your money , because it may be 100x in the future because of world is trending and focusing on environmental feasible projects.( If you want to invest DYOR)
Its better if they can prove something little thing practically which can be a environmentally feasible
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: