Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:32:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How often do you change your indicators?  (Read 428 times)
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
January 15, 2022, 07:06:29 PM

I do change the indicator when I need a deep analysis. In order to closely watch out whats going to happen in an hour or a day or a week, I change the indicators and check which indicator says what. I am sure yes everyone does periodically or often to be sure of getting profits or buying at dip. As long as you have a reason to change and you know how to analyse it, change it often. If not, just leave it as it is.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 15, 2022, 07:14:18 PM

I use different indicators for every different time frame.I usually don't change indicators but when I feel my this strategy is not working then I choose another strategy another indicators.

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 16, 2022, 03:16:37 AM

when the strategy I have is useful, and works well, I will never change it, except when I feel that the profits I make with the indicator are not bringing me to the maximum profit. how often do i change it? Well, it depends on the situation. when market conditions change, bear or bull market, then every condition I change again and try to adjust to the existing conditions. well, the situation in the market is sometimes not always the same, so we have to adjust to that. although sometimes the pattern is always the same, but sometimes there are things that need to be modified.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
savetheFORUM

Activity: 1050
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 16, 2022, 06:38:48 PM

I usually don't change indicators but when I feel my this strategy is not working then I choose another strategy another indicators.
You are not different from any other trader here because traders will go for adapting a new strategy or indicator when their current strategy/indicator is not working as per their expectation. Not meeting expectation means it might be getting them losses or might not be getting them enough profits or can be anything.

when market conditions change, bear or bull market, then every condition I change again and try to adjust to the existing conditions.
This way I guess you must need to frequently change your strategy and indicator so that you could sustain in crypto trading because crypto market conditions are continuously changing forever and as per your approach, it seems that you must need to change your strategies more frequently.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1333

View Profile
January 17, 2022, 09:18:38 PM

According to the way I trade is that whenever I go through some loss or whenever I think that loss is on the way then I changed the indicator as well because through this I get more protection in trading and I got some experience in this way too, changing and applying new strategies also helps me alot in trading.
It seems that your immediately adapting new indicators and trading strategies without taking time for testing them which must be very dangerous one always. If your having multiple strategies which are tested by you previously and you have proven track record of each and every indicators and strategies that you are going to switch over then that will be the different case; and in that day you are doing well.

Frequently switching over to new strategy definitely will not bring you good results; at the same time you should not need to stick with same strategy among many losses but you should always trade with tested strategy; that's all, I mean.
And that is the issue, if someone has several different strategies in order to face different market conditions and each one of those strategies was tested by them and they know they work then we are not talking anymore about changing indicators but changing strategies, and there is nothing wrong with that, however changing an indicator on a whim without knowing what kind of effect that change will bring to the overall strategy we are using is a huge mistake in my opinion.
Its none others business on stopping or telling people on what they should gonna do with their tradings because we do have different skills and knowledge when it comes to this.
Changing up strategies will neither be requiring a new set of indicators or not and we know that it is really possible on having that way because there are specific indicators which
are been used on certain conditions which you would really be expecting that there would be changing of those tools.So its up to someone on how he handle
up himself towards the market.
People can do whatever they want with their money, that is their right, however changing the indicators they are using on a whim is a bad idea if the reason they are trading the markets is to make money, and since that is the reason for basically every single trader ever then this is simply a bad move no matter how we look at it, after all there are traders that dedicate a great deal of their time just to master a few indicators, so I find unlikely that someone can just master a bunch of indicators out of nowhere and be as effective as those that prefer to use a more reduced set of indicators to trade the markets.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 20, 2022, 07:57:54 PM

I use different indicators for every different time frame.I usually don't change indicators but when I feel my this strategy is not working then I choose another strategy another indicators.
good for you mate that you can actually change indicators if you saw your strategies isn't working, perhaps you're a day trader as well because you know mate I'm a day trader also and personally i don't forced my self to trade  if i didn't 't see any significant signs to trade or probably its because i there's something missing and i didn't used to much indicators? Because you know I'm ok with EMA, MACD and last but not the least RSI for divergence perhaps isn't enough for a day trader?
AicecreaME

Activity: 2338
Merit: 454

View Profile
February 10, 2022, 11:27:19 AM

Sticking to your best indicators is the best, however, it is not bad to try other indicators as long as it helps you to make profits, so changing it without any valid reason is nonsense, in my opinion. Changing constantly of your indicators could lead to something bad, like losing a lot of money again since you need to familiarize it first before you could continuously make profits from it.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 06:50:14 PM

Sticking to your best indicators is the best, however, it is not bad to try other indicators as long as it helps you to make profits, so changing it without any valid reason is nonsense, in my opinion. Changing constantly of your indicators could lead to something bad, like losing a lot of money again since you need to familiarize it first before you could continuously make profits from it.
Changing your indicators just for the sake of changing them does not make sense, supposedly the reason we are using our current indicators is because we have a coherent strategy about what we are looking in the markets and how to take advantage of it.

If we change them without any kind of strategy behind them then we are bound to lose money in the markets, however if someone has done their best and found out after a lot of experimentation that another set of indicators make him the most money, then that person is justified in changing the indicators they are using.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
February 12, 2022, 10:15:14 PM

Changing your indicators just for the sake of changing them does not make sense, supposedly the reason we are using our current indicators is because we have a coherent strategy about what we are looking in the markets and how to take advantage of it.

If we change them without any kind of strategy behind them then we are bound to lose money in the markets, however if someone has done their best and found out after a lot of experimentation that another set of indicators make him the most money, then that person is justified in changing the indicators they are using.

Anyone can alter his indicators as long as he knows what's best for his trading strategy. As alts evolved very fast, you also need to adopt what's the applicable strategy for the particular coins you are trading with. You can always deviate from your indicator if your instincts is saying that your new strategy will work on the coin. There's no perfect strategy in this market. It is how you utilize a certain strategy to your own advantage.
wxa7115

View Profile
February 17, 2022, 06:48:03 PM

Anyone can alter his indicators as long as he knows what's best for his trading strategy. As alts evolved very fast, you also need to adopt what's the applicable strategy for the particular coins you are trading with. You can always deviate from your indicator if your instincts is saying that your new strategy will work on the coin. There's no perfect strategy in this market. It is how you utilize a certain strategy to your own advantage.
I will have to disagree, success comes from careful planning and not by taking a decision on the spur of the moment and just changing an indicator just because you feel like it.

A trading strategy needs to be well researched, this means that you need to test your strategy against the past movements in the price and against many markets to see if it actually makes you any money, if you change an indicator without testing it then you will not know if your overall strategy is still successful, maybe it is, but are you willing to take a risk like that when you have your capital on the line? Because I know I wont do that.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2022, 04:03:12 PM

Plan A,B,C's and so on wouldnt really be a surprising thing to get fucked up because this market is unpredictable and we are just humans who do really make out some
common reaction which is to panic and on the times those plans had been failed then we do really boggle up our mind and then our emotion do sets in which would
result into confusion and lost track on what you had planned earlier.Therefore, you should changed up indicators whether if its needed or not.
If you have panicked and are confused about what to plan. the best way is to stop and close your trade. such a situation will not be good because the market is crashing. close the order and wait until the market conditions improve.
Predictions are just predictions and will not be 100% accurate, the market is very volatile, don't let you get caught in a trade that will harm you.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
February 20, 2022, 06:41:26 PM

Plan A,B,C's and so on wouldnt really be a surprising thing to get fucked up because this market is unpredictable and we are just humans who do really make out some
common reaction which is to panic and on the times those plans had been failed then we do really boggle up our mind and then our emotion do sets in which would
result into confusion and lost track on what you had planned earlier.Therefore, you should changed up indicators whether if its needed or not.
If you have panicked and are confused about what to plan. the best way is to stop and close your trade. such a situation will not be good because the market is crashing. close the order and wait until the market conditions improve.
Predictions are just predictions and will not be 100% accurate, the market is very volatile, don't let you get caught in a trade that will harm you.
Market is confusing and there are indicators which are really built or made up for a specific condition or situation which it is normal for a trader neither stick out into this plans or would really be changing

up his indicators which this thing is really very situational I would say and profitability will really be depending or varying on how you do handle out your trades and its neither
you do change it up or not then its up to your own choice because we do have our own self will on how things should be handled out.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Webetcoins

Activity: 1918
Merit: 540

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 23, 2022, 11:49:47 AM

It should be the pro traders that changes their indicators very often because they are skilful enough and have more experienced to understand how other indicators work. Non pro trader's on the other hand are the one's that stick to their indicators.

They might stick to it longer even if they are already on a losing situation because they are hoping that the market will reverse sooner or they stick with it because they don't have a choice, they don't know how other indicators work. They are just going with the flow, lose if lose and win if win but I think it is always better to change indicators according to our strategy and by that we need to keep on exploring/learning.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
wxa7115

View Profile
February 23, 2022, 05:53:59 PM

This is correct, if you find yourself panicking about the movements of the market then the best thing to do is to simply close your open positions, accept your losses and take some time to calm yourself, but how much time we have to stay out of the markets? As much as it is needed.

Trading while being in a state of panic is a huge and common mistake that we see all the time, and quite honestly I do not blame people from eventually falling into that state, the issue is what comes after, in which many traders after finding out they lost more money than what they wanted in their previous trade try to recover their losses immediately during the next trade and abandon their strategy while also using a very high amount of leverage, destroying their trading account in the process.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄