Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:45:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Using Waves With Nano Ledger S  (Read 213 times)
jerry0 (OP)

Activity: 1750
Merit: 186

View Profile
February 23, 2022, 07:40:30 PM

I do think the way the desktop wallet exchange works is important here.  I mean... you could log in by email, ledger or software.  I am confused how come I could login via LEDGER and enter the same password that I use for SOFTWARE.

Well me logging in SOFTWARE to access my waves nano ledger account is what I found strange. However, that is how I created the waves nano ledger account.  It was through logging in software and password and then switch account, add account ... and then eventually created the waves nano ledger account that way.

The one thing that has me confused right now was before I logged in SOFTWARE and before I created a waves nano ledger account, could I have instead open waves exchange desktop client and clicked on login by LEDGER and then enter the same software password and created and account this way?  At the time I was confused because I thought... I never created a password for a LEDGER account, how could I even log in this way?  I did not try entering my SOFTWARE password and see what happen.  I thought I had to click SIGN UP via ledger but the issue is it gives you a message that you cannot create a non email account on the same pc.

No you cannot see your entire portfolio in ledger live with waves.  Waves does not display there.  It's been mentioned waves does not work with ledger live.

Yes I had tested sending waves from waves nano ledger account... whether I logged in via SOFTWARE or LEDGER... and each time I attempt to do this... with the nano ledger connected to the laptop, it would then display everything on the nano ledger device to confirm the transaction and then the transfer went through.  

I am just wondering how many people created a waves account linked to ledger this way.  I got to assume a very small percentage.  Again, its the way I created a waves nano ledger account... is completely different than how most people do it... so I wanted to know if I did it correctly.  Because I had followed the waves representative steps on this when doing it... and they made several mistakes later on... which is why I'm not confident everything is done correctly. 
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: