Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 07:07:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Company  (Read 676 times)
Wiwo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 673

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2022, 06:16:50 AM

Hello bitcointalknairs please I will like to get clarifications on something, I received an email from trading brokers that I can lunge my funds with them and they execute trades on my behalf but I am afraid of the legitimacy of such services because most of them always turn out to be scammers.
What is your experience with trading brokers?
No. No matter if they are legitimate or not never let someone touch your money and do the trading on your behalf but based on what you have said I really think that they are not legitimate asking their users to do the trading on your behalf for me it looks like it is a scam attempt but not matter if it is legitimate or not never entrust your money to others they can easily ruin your money.
I think its okay if to lend money as long as the site is known to be trusted because there are now services like staking, lending and similar where you can earn passively but in return your going to transfer your funds on them.

In the case of op, it looks like he is contact randomly, the same thing happens to me where I get lots of direct messages on different social medias that I use. They are obviously a scam so do not ever try to get lured on what they are saying. If you want you can use sites which offer copy trade, this is a nice way to make profits from trading but it is a less risky way because you hold your funds with you.
The point is there are some legitimate stockbrokers out there and if you are lucky to get a good stockbroker all your trading and financial investments are safe and will yield a good profit in the long run, but again in choosing the one to trust one needs to do due diligence to avoid scam because the number of scam stockbroker is high.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rruchi man
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1082

View Profile
January 31, 2022, 07:13:55 AM

Nothing beats out when you are the ones who've been holding your funds and not some third party.
Doing it yourself is sometimes the best choice, instead of trusting some self acclaimed trading professionals who may just pride on old glory, i'd rather you invest a little of your money in learning to trade for yourself, so you can efficiently trade with any large sum you wish to and bear the risk yourself. I think in a long run, though you may loose some money at first, the benefits will beat the price you paid to get there. Think long term.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332

View Profile
January 31, 2022, 10:04:26 PM

Nothing beats out when you are the ones who've been holding your funds and not some third party.
Doing it yourself is sometimes the best choice, instead of trusting some self acclaimed trading professionals who may just pride on old glory, i'd rather you invest a little of your money in learning to trade for yourself, so you can efficiently trade with any large sum you wish to and bear the risk yourself. I think in a long run, though you may loose some money at first, the benefits will beat the price you paid to get there. Think long term.
Over the long run this is the cheapest option, it s a very well known fact that relying on another person to make your trades on the markets does not work, the majority of the money managers cannot outperform the market and then you need to pay them fees for their work, meaning that you could have been better of just buying the asset you wanted and then just hold it for as long as you could, so if you want to obtain more money than what holding can give you then there is no other alternative than to learn and do so on your own.
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
January 31, 2022, 10:20:36 PM

Over the long run this is the cheapest option, it s a very well known fact that relying on another person to make your trades on the markets does not work, the majority of the money managers cannot outperform the market and then you need to pay them fees for their work, meaning that you could have been better of just buying the asset you wanted and then just hold it for as long as you could, so if you want to obtain more money than what holding can give you then there is no other alternative than to learn and do so on your own.
Cheapest indeed since you wont really be paying up something or having some shares into some company or individual yet you could really make profits on your own without the need of these people/company.

To mind off that they are still humans which means you could make out profits too and do all sorts of things similar on what they are doing.If they have done it then we could also do it.

It might takes time but would really worth the effort since you would gain experience and knowledge which would really be helpful ahead on your trading career.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
LastKiss

Activity: 2156
Merit: 251

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
February 01, 2022, 06:58:06 AM

~snip~
Cheapest indeed since you wont really be paying up something or having some shares into some company or individual yet you could really make profits on your own without the need of these people/company.

To mind off that they are still humans which means you could make out profits too and do all sorts of things similar on what they are doing.If they have done it then we could also do it.

It might takes time but would really worth the effort since you would gain experience and knowledge which would really be helpful ahead on your trading career.

I agree it's better if we start with ourselves and find some experience by it rather than they give you a promise like "double your capital within a week" it's really risky. You should be careful with your own money especially if the money that you used is from a hot wallet not a cold wallet.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

rby

Activity: 742
Merit: 611

Brotherhood is love

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2022, 02:35:19 PM

It is looking like a scam. For the broker to contact you first, it is not genuine. Anything that will make you to give someone your money to invest for you or trade for you, know that you have scammed yourself first by 50%

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
Odusko

Activity: 882
Merit: 507

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2022, 07:59:08 PM

Hello bitcointalknairs please I will like to get clarifications on something, I received an email from trading brokers that I can lunge my funds with them and they execute trades on my behalf but I am afraid of the legitimacy of such services because most of them always turn out to be scammers.
I don't think this trading broker is genuine, they are scammers, because no genuine broker will send you personal message to come and invest,well try and make research about the broker and be convince before you put in your money,but if I were you I won't invest because is better to trade on your own than for a broker to trade on your behalf.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332

View Profile
February 03, 2022, 09:29:13 PM

I don't think this trading broker is genuine, they are scammers, because no genuine broker will send you personal message to come and invest,well try and make research about the broker and be convince before you put in your money,but if I were you I won't invest because is better to trade on your own than for a broker to trade on your behalf.
And I agree, something like that is extremely suspicious, not only that it makes no sense at all, some of the best traders and investors around the world have a bunch of people interested in hiring their services but they simply refuse because they are already comfortable with the number of customers they have, if a broker needs to go out there to try to get clients in this way there are only two explanations for it, he s a scammer or he is so bad that no client wants to hire him.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
February 03, 2022, 11:00:53 PM

And I agree, something like that is extremely suspicious, not only that it makes no sense at all, some of the best traders and investors around the world have a bunch of people interested in hiring their services but they simply refuse because they are already comfortable with the number of customers they have, if a broker needs to go out there to try to get clients in this way there are only two explanations for it, he s a scammer or he is so bad that no client wants to hire him.
Either of the two, trusting your trades into a trading broker won't make you improve yourself and make you a good trader. Even if he is a legit trading broker, and he happens to win the trade, the experience will be credited to him and not to yours. So if you are just after the money, then you can look for legit trading brokers that have successful experiences. But if you are on the part that you want to improve your craft as a good trader someday, then you have to embrace even the losses in trading because that experience will always bring good lessons for you.
rby

Activity: 742
Merit: 611

Brotherhood is love

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2022, 11:08:50 PM

Can it be that the broker have seen that he is failing very big in the market and decided to contact him. It I possible. But if it is a broker you have been using, check their terms and conditions and see if they have been doing it for other people using them for brokage. If they use to offer it you think about it.
But it is generally not good to give another person your money to trade for you. No kind of agreement will make them not to fraud you of they want to fraud you.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
blockman

Merit: 627

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
February 03, 2022, 11:22:31 PM

We also should not trust the reviews blindly because a scam site can pay to group of people to write good reviews about them or further they can pay the site and ask them to put into the recommendation list. So research on the public forum is better after picking the sites from reviewing sites.
Yes, there are services that are being offered to the web to give good reviews that shall make the company's output look at its best. But they're just words and will put the customers into shatter once they're into it already. A broker or any company that just randomly emailed you should always be cautious. You don't trust any of them easily unless it's just an announcement coming from the official exchange that they have partnered with a broker and always apply DYOR.
Whenever you do get those emails randomly then you shouldnt really pay attention which most of them are just frauds and yes, there are companies which do offers these fund management
yes they are legit but doesnt mean that they would assure about being profitable because making them handle out your funds wouldnt really be that much giving off that ease feeling
and you would really get stressed and its better to trade with your own funds rather than letting others do the work and if you arent that confident then its your choice
to deal with these services but dont easily believe that they are profitable.
It's best just to avoid any of them if you don't have an interest of getting to know about them. Just because that they sound interesting, fun and legit.
It doesn't mean that you have to engage them and show the best of you that you don't fall for those and you're always resourceful and you know stuff that might scam you.

Lanatsa

Activity: 2814
Merit: 648

View Profile
February 03, 2022, 11:47:01 PM

We also should not trust the reviews blindly because a scam site can pay to group of people to write good reviews about them or further they can pay the site and ask them to put into the recommendation list. So research on the public forum is better after picking the sites from reviewing sites.
Yes, there are services that are being offered to the web to give good reviews that shall make the company's output look at its best. But they're just words and will put the customers into shatter once they're into it already. A broker or any company that just randomly emailed you should always be cautious. You don't trust any of them easily unless it's just an announcement coming from the official exchange that they have partnered with a broker and always apply DYOR.
Whenever you do get those emails randomly then you shouldnt really pay attention which most of them are just frauds and yes, there are companies which do offers these fund management
yes they are legit but doesnt mean that they would assure about being profitable because making them handle out your funds wouldnt really be that much giving off that ease feeling
and you would really get stressed and its better to trade with your own funds rather than letting others do the work and if you arent that confident then its your choice
to deal with these services but dont easily believe that they are profitable.
It's best just to avoid any of them if you don't have an interest of getting to know about them. Just because that they sound interesting, fun and legit.
It doesn't mean that you have to engage them and show the best of you that you don't fall for those and you're always resourceful and you know stuff that might scam you.
Interesting at first when you are just a noob but on the time you had gained up experience then you would be finding these things not to be relevant at all or you would simply be ignoring them since you do

know on how reality works and there's no such thing existing about being professional or perfect trader or fund management and all of them do still rely into those speculative kind of analysis which even

ourselves could even do it and this is how you should be thinking that if they do make money then they wouldn't hassle out themselves and wont be tending to manage other peoples funds.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
blockman

Merit: 627

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 11:31:33 AM

Interesting at first when you are just a noob but on the time you had gained up experience then you would be finding these things not to be relevant at all or you would simply be ignoring them since you do

know on how reality works and there's no such thing existing about being professional or perfect trader or fund management and all of them do still rely into those speculative kind of analysis which even

ourselves could even do it and this is how you should be thinking that if they do make money then they wouldn't hassle out themselves and wont be tending to manage other peoples funds.
That's why experience is the best teacher. And with such things, we're already aware that these scammers are not going to stop with their tricks. Avoiding is easy for us but it's really a concern of matter for the newbies. They're not aware of it and they're likely the target of these scam companies that just spam their emails and messages to anybody. But I hope that the newbies that will receive their message should question their legitimacy before they proceed on their next step. It's better to be vigilant and alert with these matters and I guess there's more of the alerted newbies than the ones that needs more experience.

Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1100

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 01:22:00 PM

to this day it's hard to understand people, don't fall into this scheme of someone ignorant to trade for you, that's not something you should do. the person can run away with your funds whenever they want so never do that. Another point why would anyone need someone else's money to trade if he can use his pocket money? It doesn't make sense, even if the person says he wants to raise capital, it still doesn't make any sense. if someone has good trading skills then that person doesn't need to be managing someone else's account and doesn't need someone else's money

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
pinggoki

Activity: 1456
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 01:55:33 PM

to this day it's hard to understand people, don't fall into this scheme of someone ignorant to trade for you, that's not something you should do. the person can run away with your funds whenever they want so never do that. Another point why would anyone need someone else's money to trade if he can use his pocket money? It doesn't make sense, even if the person says he wants to raise capital, it still doesn't make any sense. if someone has good trading skills then that person doesn't need to be managing someone else's account and doesn't need someone else's money

Totally agree, plus this is the dumbest thing that you can do if you want someone to trade for you. Check their credentials and their performance, not to mention that there's a license for being a trader or broker if I recall so if there's one then you need to look for that one too because it's your money that is being traded.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
AicecreaME

Activity: 2324
Merit: 454

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 03:01:20 PM

First off, get suspicious about them sending you an email even though you didn't send them one, but if you did, I'm sure that they are just scammers, or if not, I wouldn't even trust them with my money because I'll trade my money instead of them doing the work. Don't let others get your money just to do the work, because mostly of those people are schemers. Research about trading, teach yourself how to do it, and make profits by yourself, that's much realistic.
Jazzi Mahesh

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 06:15:54 PM

A forex broker is a financial services company that provides a platform for traders to buy and sell foreign exchange. Forex is the abbreviation of foreign exchange. Transactions on the foreign exchange market are always carried out between a pair of two different currencies.
Tellek Garing

Activity: 854
Merit: 130

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 06:36:11 PM

A forex broker is a financial services company that provides a platform for traders to buy and sell foreign exchange. Forex is the abbreviation of foreign exchange. Transactions on the foreign exchange market are always carried out between a pair of two different currencies.
You get it wrong as a stockbroker is a middle man that trade on behalf of an individual and not an exchange or a trade provider,  most of the stockbrokers are not accurate in their analysis and most cases make some trading mistake that hampered the trust of those that make use of their services I will advise every individual to learn how to trade themselves rather than relying on the services of a stockbroker.
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 07:24:19 PM

I suggest you don't give your money to them for trading. There are many sites I have seen, which promise to give you profit when you give them your money. That mostly does scam. So, be careful from these services.

yohananaomi

Activity: 2366
Merit: 267

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
February 05, 2022, 02:02:26 PM

I suggest you don't give your money to them for trading. There are many sites I have seen, which promise to give you profit when you give them your money. That mostly does scam. So, be careful from these services.
Currently all offers from brokers are not recommended to be followed unless you know yourself personally from the broker itself. good advice from you that do not give your money to them for trading, because they do a lot of scams even though the offers made in such a good way, but there will always be opportunities to commit the fraud.

Of course it is better to do it yourself by learning and doing it with a small prefix and knowing the ins and outs by yourself so as to increase knowledge at the same time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: