Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:26:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It is possible to make a profit by trading  (Read 914 times)
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 31, 2021, 11:28:47 PM

I have been trading for a long time. However, it is not always possible to benefit. In some cases there is a possibility of loss. After facing huge losses, I have benefited again after a long time. Bought 3k$ from a seller with current price of k 10k$. However, the dollars have not been set at present. Currently using trading. So I think the most beneficial. What do you think?
if trading wasn't beneficial to traders, we can never think that they will stay there and keep on trading. But they did and that simply it means trading is profitable. Can't say they earn a profit everyday as not all are day traders but at least, we could see that many of these traders went succeed and have a better life after getting into this field, it is somewhat to see there are positive results than seeing negatively a far different from what the others are saying.
And yes, I have to confirm that...

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LastKiss

Activity: 2156
Merit: 251

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
December 31, 2021, 11:41:07 PM

Exactly possible, very possible.
That is why there are still so many cryptocurrency traders that we can find in this world. There are still so many traders that can earn money from trading.
Because for many people, trading is something very valuable and also promising. We can see how we are just from trading, getting good analysis and decision, tools, and also probably bot to encourage the good trading skills.
Btw, this also relate to certain skills that we can take of trading. We cannot only focus on profits but also risks.

Bot is not that good when it comes to profit as far as I know, It's better to keep polish your analysis and decision. Many people just dont have good enough skills to predict the market movement so they're using copytrading or bots. There's always a loss when it comes to investment or trading because it's the risk when we do trading but we should learn about our mistake and fix it in the future for better analysis. 

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 01, 2022, 10:39:12 AM

Bot is not that good when it comes to profit as far as I know, It's better to keep polish your analysis and decision. Many people just dont have good enough skills to predict the market movement so they're using copytrading or bots. There's always a loss when it comes to investment or trading because it's the risk when we do trading but we should learn about our mistake and fix it in the future for better analysis. 
I don’t really know what to say about making use of bots in trading, because I have not used any of them at all. But I do see some people who say that making use of trading bots are really good and that they do profit from it. Sometimes they will even post their trade history to showcase how much that they were able to make by using a trading bot.

Although I know that things can be photo shopped these days and anyone can just do anything to make people believe whatever they want them to believe. And I know that it is also possible that they can just decide to take a screenshot of only the sides that the bots performed well. So, I can’t really say on that because I have not used it for once. But, I think copy trading is quite nice, although you also happen to lose when whoever you are copying loses. But before then you are given the chance to look at their trading history to know their winning percentage rate, before you decide on whether you should start copying them or not.

Finally, it’s always best like you have said that people should try to Polish their own skills and become professionals in trading so that they will be able to do it by themselves and not rely on anything at all. And there will always be risk in trading, we just have to be able to manage ourselves properly.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 01, 2022, 01:48:59 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2022, 02:11:24 PM by zulfi125

Profit and loss is part of the crypto market, every investor suffers loss in crypto trading so if you will trading by care then you can get the benefit but some time bad news in crypto can suffer the loss of investors so profit can be made if you keep eye on every thing news and crypto trends then you can make a profit.

justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 01, 2022, 05:12:36 PM

I have been trading for a long time. However, it is not always possible to benefit. In some cases there is a possibility of loss. After facing huge losses, I have benefited again after a long time.
It seems that you are missing some important information on what had help you to make sudden profits. I guess that you must include that so that it would be guiding many traders who are still struggling with continuous losses. Even after you have experienced profits from trading I guess there will be no need to doubt about the possibility of making profits from crypto trading any more in your case.

Profit and loss is part of the crypto market, every investor suffers loss in crypto trading so if you will trading by care then you can get the benefit
Yeah, there are lots of traders like OP who have made their experience upside down with the help of skills but people are still ignoring the importance of developing technical skills for making profits may not see such different experiences.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2022, 08:23:49 PM

Trading is profitable, but also not, it depends entirely on you on how you're going to make it profitable. Without no decent skills on it, I don't see trading as a profitable investment. I've been trading in Binance futures since 2020 but I've got no luck on it, that's why I decided to stick to stock trading and luckily I've made profits already.

Stock trading might be low risk and low reward, but I love it since a profit is still a profit no matter how small it is.
Indeed, you must know yourself. You have to know your ability. Don't force it if you can't. Since I'm sure not everyone has the same skills, they have expertise in their respective fields. Although actually I am sure all things can be learned even though the results will not be maximal. Therefore taking the decision to stop is good because everything has to be limited. If you stay afloated maybe it will only cause you to lose a lot of money.
Big profits start from small ones that continue to grow. I think you should be happy because it's better to have a little profit that continues from a big profit and can't continue.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
January 01, 2022, 08:45:00 PM

Trading is profitable, but also not, it depends entirely on you on how you're going to make it profitable. Without no decent skills on it, I don't see trading as a profitable investment. I've been trading in Binance futures since 2020 but I've got no luck on it, that's why I decided to stick to stock trading and luckily I've made profits already.

Stock trading might be low risk and low reward, but I love it since a profit is still a profit no matter how small it is.
Indeed, you must know yourself. You have to know your ability. Don't force it if you can't. Since I'm sure not everyone has the same skills, they have expertise in their respective fields. Although actually I am sure all things can be learned even though the results will not be maximal. Therefore taking the decision to stop is good because everything has to be limited. If you stay afloated maybe it will only cause you to lose a lot of money.
Big profits start from small ones that continue to grow. I think you should be happy because it's better to have a little profit that continues from a big profit and can't continue.
^ Definitely right, trading needs skills, knowledge, and strategies before it will consider that the chances of getting profit were there.
The reason why most traders have made a decision of quitting trading because they are lack knowledge, they think that trading is just that easy of making money. They did not know the fact that there is no free money that you will get easily. Because in trading there is a lot of competition and I think you must get ready first and it should have more fund is able to survive. Nevertheless, think about that in trading if there is a winner there could be a loser, and don't be a part of those losers.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
January 01, 2022, 09:30:38 PM

^ Definitely right, trading needs skills, knowledge, and strategies before it will consider that the chances of getting profit were there.
The reason why most traders have made a decision of quitting trading because they are lack knowledge, they think that trading is just that easy of making money. They did not know the fact that there is no free money that you will get easily. Because in trading there is a lot of competition and I think you must get ready first and it should have more fund is able to survive. Nevertheless, think about that in trading if there is a winner there could be a loser, and don't be a part of those losers.

Well, if you think you are not capable to make profits in trading, then continue learning and building your own strategies. If it still give you losses most often, maybe after 3-5 attempts, i guess you will consider quitting from it and maybe in investing, you will be good at it. Just try because you won't really succeed if you never try. I believe trading will only be profitable if you know how to deal with its risk in the first place. And once you decide to trade, take extra effort and always focus on getting your goal.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
January 01, 2022, 09:46:24 PM

Well, if you think you are not capable to make profits in trading, then continue learning and building your own strategies. If it still give you losses most often, maybe after 3-5 attempts, i guess you will consider quitting from it and maybe in investing, you will be good at it. Just try because you won't really succeed if you never try. I believe trading will only be profitable if you know how to deal with its risk in the first place. And once you decide to trade, take extra effort and always focus on getting your goal.
That is the thing we suppose to do. And it was clear that trading can't be an easy ride and then make a profit quickly, we'll be making it hard for that sake and if we are incapable of doing it, then we have to move on. And even we do understand trading and even we know how to trade, it doesn't mean that at all be making good and profit always. Nha, trading never looks like that as sometimes we make losses aside from making a profit.

Effort committed to it, learn from mistakes, have a positive mindset, have extra patience...these things are very important and a must to carry when trading.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
January 01, 2022, 09:53:59 PM

I have been trading for a long time. However, it is not always possible to benefit. In some cases there is a possibility of loss. After facing huge losses, I have benefited again after a long time. Bought 3k$ from a seller with current price of k 10k$. However, the dollars have not been set at present. Currently using trading. So I think the most beneficial. What do you think?
Trading is profitable if you do it correctly, many traders already prove this one especially if you trade continuously with a goals to achieve. Its normal to lose money in trading, what you can do is to be more consistent and have more winnings than your losses. Trading is a work, you should take it seriously.
AmoreJaz
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 01, 2022, 09:59:22 PM

Trading is profitable if you do it correctly, many traders already prove this one especially if you trade continuously with a goals to achieve. Its normal to lose money in trading, what you can do is to be more consistent and have more winnings than your losses. Trading is a work, you should take it seriously.

you can't expect overnight success in trading. it would take years how to learn those strategies, and you do need time to study the projects that you want to get involved with. it is not advisable to trade blindly, as you can easily lose money if you do that way.
expect that you will lose money before you can gain profit. it is not a one-time deal where you will win at your first plunge. this needs patience and hard work, of course, you should understand the basics of crypto trading at the start. you will be eaten alive if you are entering in this market without any kind of preparation.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Benefactor

Activity: 1260
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 02, 2022, 05:37:17 AM

This shouldn't imply that that you will not experience a few misfortunes along the street, in any case assuming you see how the market functions, you certainly will create gains. I figure you can attempt it assuming you will invest additional energy and able to follow the market all day long.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
.Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights.  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
January 02, 2022, 11:38:45 PM

Trading is indeed profitable, many people are probably making huge funds from daily trading. Although, is highly risky and is always associated with huge loses. However, to profit from trade, it usually involves a good and effective strategy, lot of researchse and lot of experience. Nevertheless, one thing i don't usually like about trading is that is consumes a lot of time. But, if the trader can take good advantages of the market, he/she will definitely make nice funds.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Woodie

Activity: 1806
Merit: 871

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2022, 11:57:42 PM

of course it is very much possible, but we have to also remember that the same probability we have to make a profit is the same probability that exists to make a loss in trading, its all about choosing the best trade setups to minimize the chances of making a loss!

Other pointers to remember is that practice risk management, do not overtrade, and also analyze your charts before taking trades and make use of higher time frame biasness.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
worle1bm

Activity: 1834
Merit: 166

View Profile
January 03, 2022, 06:32:07 AM

The profit/loss goes side by side and you cannot always be in profit because sometimes market is in red and you suffer loss but you can have strategies to minimise your loss and risk.You can always make your own trading rules after analysing the market conditions and see the output on each variation.This is long process and we grow as we learn with experience.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T               CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO               [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     WHITEPAPER     //          R L B          //     RLB LOTTERY     //
███████ ███████      |       Twitter       |        ►   S P O R T S B O O K   |   [ N E W ]  C L A N S   ◄        |      Discord      |      ███████ ███████
lucates

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2022, 09:05:24 AM

Of course it is very possible to get profits from trading. A lot of persons depend on that for a living. That's not to say that you won't suffer some losses along the road, but ultimately if you understand how the market works, you definitely will make profits.

Exactly, by trading profit making is possible. Look for good fundamental cryptos and skip others. Many people are trade and Invest only in 10 to 15 crypto’s. But still it’s giving good returns consistently. Be selective always, before buying any crypto check Chart, coin market cap, crypto panic, galaxy score etc.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
January 04, 2022, 09:18:23 AM

The profit/loss goes side by side and you cannot always be in profit because sometimes market is in red and you suffer loss but you can have strategies to minimise your loss and risk.You can always make your own trading rules after analysing the market conditions and see the output on each variation.This is long process and we grow as we learn with experience.
I guess traders were aware of the situation that not all the time the market went bullish that traders are having a huge opportunity to make a profit. Likewise, it can be sometimes it was on the bearish and those who won't able to understand it will simply making complain and ask why? It is simple, trading will be profitable if we are able to understand it, and we do our best to make the reach of goal. But this can never ever happen for those who come without backup knowledge and even thinking for easy money, I would say that it ends up horrible.
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
January 04, 2022, 10:11:58 AM

Exactly, by trading profit making is possible. Look for good fundamental cryptos and skip others. Many people are trade and Invest only in 10 to 15 crypto’s. But still it’s giving good returns consistently. Be selective always, before buying any crypto check Chart, coin market cap, crypto panic, galaxy score etc.
Investing in 10-15 cryptos, they're already much for me. If you're an investor, you don't have to have that much diversification if you're aiming for the gain.

Because such number will always make your portfolio move and it's just like going to swing around and you won't gain that much, IMO. But if you're a trader and you're diversified that much and you think that it's essential for you to be like that, your money - your rules - your strategy.

fullhdpixel

Activity: 2800
Merit: 608

View Profile
January 04, 2022, 06:29:24 PM

it is not always possible to benefit. In some cases there is a possibility of loss. After facing huge losses, I have benefited again after a long time.
Yeah, crypto trading is having equal possibilities for both profits and losses always and you need to make your skills work for you to push the odds for being profitable by beating out the losing chances. There are many people who initially faced losses and then corrected their mistakes and then turned into profits side and you are not the fist one doing so. Also, it would be too good if you keep making more profits by minimizing your losses. But, most traders may not do that.

you need to develop a habit out of it.
When you always open your trades only as per technical analysis then you might be getting enough chances to make profits and if you start following your emotions then you may get trapped very soon. If you make technical analysis as a habit then you can make enjoying profits as a habit.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 04, 2022, 07:16:58 PM

In trading, we must have good management, we must exert all our management, be it time, finance, and others. Trading can provide benefits for all traders, I myself consider trading as a place of income to meet daily needs. You yourself have made a profit, this is very good and a motivation for other traders. The most important thing is to master the market and the analytical skills that we must have.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: