Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 08:06:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Intelly Tech - Enhancing property development and real estate  (Read 2158 times)
ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 09:11:27 PM

Have seen several projects into real estate on cryptocurrency but have not performed up to par, what is the team planning to do differently? The community seem to be very small, how are they planning to increase it? 5% of the project is for exchange list, what form will that be used? and what happens if the exchange request more? For an estate project, can we let us know the headquaters and area of operation ? if it is a juicy location for Real estate
The beauty of our project is that everyone can become part of the project and display their real estate in any part of the world. As well as access to the real estate luxury segment for each participant thanks to n-nft.
Where is your headquarters?
asides, do you have properties yourself?
How does the team plan to protect interested customers from fraudulent people since the properties might not be digital or online?

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
erkminetag

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 09:12:26 PM

When news about giveaway winners?
ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 07, 2022, 08:47:55 PM

What is the tax rate for anyone investing outside America in their properties?
How will cryptocurrency be used in real estate property that the market wont have effect regularly on real estate? Cause real estate should be a different market to cryptocurrency. Do we have forum members that have experience with the project?

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  

Jump to: