Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:39:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Too much of new crypto projects?  (Read 2050 times)
HashingTower

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
January 07, 2022, 04:06:31 PM

We have coinmarketcap and coingecko for a reason only newbies that don't know how to use this platforms are in trouble, it's why they easily fall for wrong and fake telegram groups and even websites, coinmarketcap and coingecko gets official links to all projects listed on their platforms just go through them they will guild you right.

zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 07, 2022, 04:28:30 PM

You don't need to scare from the new projects listed in coinmarketcap or coingecko, as you know many projects are not real and most of them launched just making money and some projects can be good for investment so you can find their data to check out the good project and don't invest in the low cap new projects.   

wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 07, 2022, 04:29:30 PM

We have coinmarketcap and coingecko for a reason only newbies that don't know how to use this platforms are in trouble, it's why they easily fall for wrong and fake telegram groups and even websites, coinmarketcap and coingecko gets official links to all projects listed on their platforms just go through them they will guild you right.

There are many people who wants to aim for big profits so they bought the coins that not listed on coingecko or coinmarketcap yet so they thing they are the early investors and got may profits when the coins listed on those 2 websites.
And they often got trapped the projects value going down and never listed anywhere, there are hundreds new projects eveyday and it seems so easy to create a token based on BSC or even ETH, so the chance of scam tokens are extremely high.
yhiaali3
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1872

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2022, 04:47:47 PM

This is a really large number. I don’t know how it became so easy to list a new project on Coinmarketcap. There must be strict criteria for adding any project. Most people, especially beginners, trust Coinmarket, so they invest in these projects and after a short period it turns out that many Among these projects are SCAM, this is unfortunate. It is true that the responsibility is primarily on the investor because he has to do a lot of research and review before investing in any new project, but there is a great responsibility on Coinmarket because of the listing all this huge number of projects.

so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
January 07, 2022, 05:10:32 PM

It’s not scary at all. It’s just that the projects are coming as a result of new opportunities. Do not forget that it’s the blockchain and erc20 tech chain which is making it new ideas to bloom in this era. This is the generation of crypto space for sure and its making its way towards the new future.  Wink

Yes there is high chance that the quality of the projects that is being listed may not be of high standard but it gives us opportunity to explore what peeps has to develop. We surely get many projects turned into classic examples to invest and go upright with it.

So nothing to worry about it but make sure to look through the genuine projects only.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
January 07, 2022, 05:42:48 PM

Its been a very long time that I've been using coinmarketcap.com/new to find new crypto projects that just get listed on the platform and I've come to notice that every two to three days coinmarketcap always list up to 30 new crypto projects, how insane is that? It shows that more than 100 crypto projects are released every week cos some landed on coingecko first before coinmarketcap, this to me is scary
We need to remember that this market is based around freedom, this means that anyone can create their own coin and release it to the public, this has several advantages but as you state it has some disadvantages as well, and one of them is that there are many projects that are simple copies of other projects put a different name to it and we have yet another coin in the market, however there is nothing to do and if you do not want to be affected by those coins then your best option is to simply ignore them.
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
January 07, 2022, 06:34:44 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2022, 06:44:47 PM by doomloop

Its been a very long time that I've been using coinmarketcap.com/new to find new crypto projects that just get listed on the platform and I've come to notice that every two to three days coinmarketcap always list up to 30 new crypto projects, how insane is that? It shows that more than 100 crypto projects are released every week cos some landed on coingecko first before coinmarketcap, this to me is scary
It is the basic problem of open-source based environment. Everyone got opportunity and right to do what they want; hence we cannot do anything about it except keep ignoring. If we decide that only some old projects are enough and we should ignore for some time like until the year 2025 then scammers may switch over to other things. This will definitely help both coins like bitcoin and all other major coins because all investors will choose from less options rather than wasting their funds into shitcoins.

I guess until unless we the investors are not taking any step to ignore new and shitprojects then it may impact us in one way or other negatively for sure.

nurilham

Activity: 1442
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
January 07, 2022, 11:07:34 PM

That's what happened and it's true that every day there are lots of new coins popping up on the market. That's why a coin must have good prospects because the number of coins in the market makes many coins compete to stay afloat so as not to become trash coins. with the number of new coins that have sprung up, this makes us also have to be smarter to choose coins, make sure we choose coins according to our goals whether we want it for the long or short term. Don't be afraid, it is normal and it depends on us in choosing a coin. Choose coins that are good and reliable to avoid scams and also losses.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
maartenhaha

Activity: 1456
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2022, 11:39:42 PM

The number of coins will continue to grow every day but only a few new coins are listed on coinmarketcap and coinecko. Why be afraid of the list of new coins in CMC but we don't choose those coins for investment, average for new coins from meme category and NFT combination so I don't care about new coins because I don't risk loss from investing in low category coins.

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2022, 09:49:25 AM

Cryptocurrencies give freedom to anyone to create projects, I'm sure more than 16k coins on the market will not last up to 1 year, and it's proven if we look at the coinmarketcap data if there are top gainers up to thousands of percent then it won't take long to become a top loser up to 99 % then die.
Victorik

Activity: 980
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 08, 2022, 10:41:27 AM

You have just highlighted a problem that every one is aware of and also concerned about. But, what is the way out of this debacle? Some get listed and before you know what, they run away with investors money. Some projects have no clear vision of what to achieve, they are just there adding to the numbers.
It scares me too, but we are helpless in this regard. We just have to follow due diligence so we don't fall for a scam project.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 08, 2022, 10:57:20 AM

Given the current benefits that crypto can bring, I think a lot of developers will try to take advantage of this. especially if they can make quality products. So, I think it's very natural that so many people are competing in making projects and trying to find investors.
the thing to note is, there may be a lot of new projects at any time. however, not all of the projects are good. Because of this, in-depth research is very necessary. if you are not very knowledgeable in this matter, choosing a crypto that is old and still growing today is a pretty good choice.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Coyster
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1248

Life's but a walking shadow!

View Profile
January 08, 2022, 11:04:23 AM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (3)

Mind you that it has been this way for a couple of years now, there used to be a time when investors made money out of new crypto projects, but at the moment all that seems to be in the past, many of them (new projects) are nothing but shitcoins and pump and dump projects, making it very difficult and indeed risky for Investor who still wants to try out their luck with such new projects being pumped into the market. Having said that, rather than looking for such projects, the better option is to go for established coins like Bitcoin or ethereum, they are long term sustainable coins, and all you need to do is to have patience and hold them, with time you'll make good ROI.
BitcoinAccepted
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 08, 2022, 11:07:13 AM

I think this current situation, the rise of many new crypto projects, both has pros and cons. It can be beneficial and all while being somehow challenging as well. For instance, this indicate that crypto is now have been more recognized than ever and that the market continuously expands because of the new entrants and so new investors and market players. But, this could also mean that there should be more scams to watch out for, which could then also make a not so good image for the crypto market yet again.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Shuna_Inuverse
Copper Member

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2022, 01:46:43 PM

I always check coinmarketcap.com every day and all trending projects.
Among trading projects, there are a lot of dogs meme coins. They raise a lot because dogs meme was a trend of 2021.
But maybe in 2022 the trend will become a cats meme coins likes this https://twitter.com/angrykittytoken/status/1479171278171000833
Everybody like cats and they are more popular in internet then dogs Wink

Big choice is very good, but it is very important to check everything that appear on the market.
Some times profit are so big that investors hurry to invest and do not check everything.
Before investing it is very important to check all the projects not to lose money.

When the cryptocurrency market raises the price of many tokens to raise too. But when the cryptocurrency market falls meme tokes will fall too.
Meme coins are very volatile and their price depends too much on the conditions of the cryptocurrency market.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2100
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 08, 2022, 02:01:41 PM

I don't see anything wrong even it's good that new crypto projects keep coming and hunters are earning money from it. I don't know why it's so scary for you. You must understand the popularity of cryptos is growing so the number of new projects is also increased. It totally depends on you whether to trust new projects or trust only old projects. I feel investors or traders have more and more options to trade or invest.

Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
January 08, 2022, 02:31:48 PM

I think, there is nothing wrong about having too much new crypto project because you also can't stop people to create their project because crypto is an open business industry for everyone. All we can do is be careful in choosing the project we want to invest in. There are a lot of scams and useless projects there but there are also good and profitable ones. We just need to do in -depth research about the project before entering and investing.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
alpamar99

Activity: 1092
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 08, 2022, 02:34:34 PM

I think this current situation, the rise of many new crypto projects, both has pros and cons. It can be beneficial and all while being somehow challenging as well. For instance, this indicate that crypto is now have been more recognized than ever and that the market continuously expands because of the new entrants and so new investors and market players. But, this could also mean that there should be more scams to watch out for, which could then also make a not so good image for the crypto market yet again.

On the other hand, things like this cannot be changed and can be stopped.
even if we look at this moment even every second there is almost at least one project that does appear.
things like this are very reasonable because indeed everyone can create their own projects regardless of the intentions being good or bad, still a project will definitely be created.
because indeed this is something free and everyone can make any project they want

Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 08, 2022, 03:34:44 PM

This is absolutely nothing new. With such a large number of projects that appear, about one in ten of them will live at least six months, and even then it is unlikely. This situation has existed before, and it will always be so. It's simple, someone wants to get money for nothing, and someone wants to lose it. That is life.
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
January 08, 2022, 03:49:07 PM

Unfortunately, this, in my opinion, will also lead to the fact that the cryptocurrency market will become a shitcoin cemetery and a garbage can at the same time.
However, a decentralized market has the right to behave this way.
One person certainly cannot follow all the projects that are currently appearing. I think we will have to count on help between ourselves in the Bitcointalk community to be up to date.  Wink

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀