Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:00:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 6 Rare Metaverse Coins Under $0.6  (Read 198 times)
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2022, 04:07:34 PM

I'm watching WAX, METAHERO & VERASITY. not all metaverse tokens have great potential to provide investors with profits but I predict the three above will give me big profits if I buy at the current low price. I'm slowly buying the three metaverse tokens above.

mdzahed134

Activity: 2156
Merit: 259

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 26, 2022, 03:34:05 PM

You can include another two new Metaverse project in this op, such as Itsmyne & CoPuppy those have really bright future and right now both of very low price in the last a couple of months. So i think good opportunity to buy for the long term. Still those looks pretty under rated coins 

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 27, 2022, 11:59:25 PM

Yeah that's a good list but im feel so good caused by i didn't even have any intention to buy those when you're making this thread. The value of those tokens that you have mentioned above already decreased a lot. that being said that investing during the bearish market was the worst decision even you're having a good list of tokens to be invested. Just wait and see until the market becomes stable.
VRA was dumping so hard during the bearish market and it goes even lower from day to the another day. I thought that if this is the worst token as well.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
January 28, 2022, 06:40:38 AM

Only reason i can think of is that you took arbitrary number because you want to insert your favorite project with less competition examples.
Yes, that won't be farther from the truth. However, we don't have to discard the insight OP has let us into there. Just peruse those tokens and find out (DYOR) if they're worth your penny. I once had Verasity for months in 2021 until I sold it off in frustration. It didn't move much, and was one of the disappointing investments I made last year. Like someone rightly observed below, Metaverse wasn't even a thing when VRA debuted. Except the dev team is trying to smuggle it in now.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██