Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:36:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you been infected with Covid-19?  (Read 655 times)
Valetudos

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2022, 01:10:06 PM

I had covids, there was 70% lung damage, I thought I would never get over it, but I got over it, I don't want to get sick again, it was one of the worst states in my life.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Exeptions

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 20, 2022, 09:25:03 PM

I got over it quietly as if I had a cold.
Spontaneous

Activity: 130
Merit: 28

View Profile
May 21, 2022, 07:21:35 AM

Both my girlfriend and I have been infected with Covid-19, not sure which variant though. The disease was passed to us from one of her stupid friends, who was careless and was out drinking every night.  Symptoms include, headache, sudden fever (up to 38 C), sore throat and coughing, while my tonsils look swelled and inflamed.

This is the fourth day after I got diagnosed as positive, while the quarantine supposedly last 5 days. I highly doubt it that I'll be able to get back to work by Saturday. Have you been recently infected? What symptoms did you have, and how long did the infection last?

Same sir my family experience that kind of all symptoms you mentioned above I was so worried about on that time an but we didn't go to hospital cause we are scared . But we make a essentials home remedies to relieve and desapear the pain but thanks to God that may family will now be alright and that's why we double our time to clean and prevent an to make us safe.

Code:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
May 21, 2022, 07:33:49 AM

DR. David e. Martin - pain is on the way
https://www.bitchute.com/video/2vT7mvvrmw4X/?list=subscriptions

https://rumble.com/v153ybt-dr.-david-e-martin-gives-explosive-jaw-dropping-information-in-canadian-zoo.html

nicolerichardson

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 25, 2022, 08:15:10 AM

Unfortunately I am currently going through it. It's a huge pain, and I can't wait until I recover. Some of my symptoms have been throwing up, a fever of 39 degrees, breathlessness, and so many more. Hope you have a speedy recovery.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
October 25, 2022, 04:35:02 PM

^^^ And loads of info shows that not only don't the Covid vaccines stop transmission of Covid, but they also are causing people to get Covid rather than being protected from it.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
worldofcoins

Activity: 1848
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2022, 10:31:25 AM

Both my girlfriend and I have been infected with Covid-19, not sure which variant though. The disease was passed to us from one of her stupid friends, who was careless and was out drinking every night.  Symptoms include, headache, sudden fever (up to 38 C), sore throat and coughing, while my tonsils look swelled and inflamed.

This is the fourth day after I got diagnosed as positive, while the quarantine supposedly last 5 days. I highly doubt it that I'll be able to get back to work by Saturday. Have you been recently infected? What symptoms did you have, and how long did the infection last?

Most of the symptoms are common among many infected people. i.e., unable to taste and smell, throat issues, breathing issues, dizzy situations, and fever. Therefore, I recommend you take it more seriously and pay proper attention to your treatment. I hope you get well soon.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 03, 2022, 11:15:53 AM

That was a tough time of life ,severe body pain,temperature, soar throat and dry cough ,total loss of sense of taste and smell. Symptoms lasted for 10 days maximum.
 Like you actually realise the importance of your senses when you are going through that phase. Health is a blessing no doubt.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1453

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
November 03, 2022, 12:27:13 PM

I cannot be certain that I have not contracted the virus over the past three years, especially since I have not taken a test, not once, and I have not had any symptoms except for seasonal fever symptoms that affect me every year, in addition to the allergy that accompanies me every spring from the smell of blooming flowers (yes, unfortunately, I have Allergic to the smell of flowers), but I went through a strange case.

Last November, I took the vaccination (Johnson & Johnson) even though I did not have the virus, but required this to obtain a health passport to be able to travel. I had no symptoms of anxiety after taking the vaccination, but from that time I started losing my sense of smell gradually until I lost it almost completely. Today, after a year has passed, the sense of smell has begun to return, but it is very light, and I cannot distinguish most of the smells except for the very strong smells.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x