Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:15:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: User @ratas scam for 1263e  (Read 264 times)
younger41 (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 03:34:02 PM

His name is Rui Francisco and live in Vila franca xira (Portugal)
His first telegram account: https://ibb.co/8c254Ry

First of all, I regret this situation! It's always very annoying to suffer a blow.
I'm from Portugal and I also spoke with him via telegram and here on the forum.

Since I never gave him much confidence and so I did not analyze the conversations and information indicated by him.

When I learned about this topic, I went to analyze the information I have, to see what I could help.

And making a more careful analysis of the way he wrote, despite not being a bad Portuguese, it was a very careless way. Which is not normal.
As I said at the time, I understood that, but I didn't care, because he never asked me for anything either.

He also told me that he was from Vila Franca de Xira, but honestly, I have my doubts.

His telephone number associated with the Telegram is +31 687767940. This is not a Portuguese number. I hadn't noticed it before, until today.
This is a number from the Netherlands and I found other information that regrettably indicates that it is possible fraud:
https://opgelicht.avrotros.nl/forum/handelsites-bv-marktplaats-en-ebay-f26/s-r-wilkens-uit-middelburg-t34326.html

Today I still tried to talk to him via Telegram, but he didn't answer of course. I regret not having more information to give.

But if I can help with anything else, just say so.

Thank you so much for trying to help! I said goodbye to that money for sure.
If I need more information I will write, thank you very much! And beware of this scamer
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: