Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:22:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IS it possible to let your BTC work for you ?  (Read 1115 times)
darewaller

Activity: 2814
Merit: 634

View Profile
January 19, 2022, 08:49:02 PM

I am wondering is it truly possible that my BTC works for me , without revealing my private keys and also without KYC ?
I have read and heard about similar things but they seem more like a Ponzi scheme.
Does anybody have any experience with a non-custodia platform/wallet /swap which does not require KYC but supports BTC ?
It is possible to let your crypto work for you. Why is that not enough for many people?
Do you really think that uniswap will go down today? Do you believe that pancake will? I mean you could technically put your bitcoin with another pair to test at liquidity provider websites and make a profit from there. If the place is a legit one then you are going to earn a good amount. BTC-BNB type of pairs are available in pancake and uniswap, you can check them out.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
January 19, 2022, 11:26:54 PM

Well that's the major risk one have to take to enjoy passive income from your btc otherwise you can just decide to hold and wait for price to appreciate to sell, but if you are the type that don't want to sell yet and want to earn passively rather than just holding without earning then that decision must be made, accept there is a way to farm, stake from your personal wallet without taking the coins out.
It is all risk. Staking/farming is risky since the site owner did hold your coin for you but you can unstake it later on if you decide to do it. For holding the btc yourself is also risky since we all know that the price of btc is not stable as I said again we all know that the price of btc may increase or decrease. What I can say that is not risky is holding a stable coin like usdt or other stable coins which the price won't increase/decrease like other cryptocurrencies or converr your crypto into fiat which makes you safe from risky situations. One thing I can say is risk what you can afford to lose.
It is very important that we know what we are trying to risk. Many people had tried staking or even farming not just because they are risk-takers but they know that they can make money out of it even it was just a small amount. And probably they know that they can either lose control of their fund if put in the wrong site or lose them. Perhaps, they'll do what it gonna be but, of course, we can't just expect too much in here especially in staking and farming.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 19, 2022, 11:41:30 PM

youre true bro, nowadays many platforms or exchanges offer staking or farming of several altcoins, and even many of them offer considerable benefits for those who make deposits, by depositing or depositing a certain number of altcoins, we can earn interest at a percentage and in certain period of time that has become a mutual agreement on the platform.
Yeah, there are those interest accounts that are encouraging to deposit. But I just want to remind you folks that after depositing there, you agree to the terms of that exchange or platform.
You're not going to hold it anymore because they won't provide you the keys. Technically, they're the owners of it already and in return, they'll be giving you out some interest profits but once you withdraw it, then technically speaking, it's yours again.

Well that's the major risk one have to take to enjoy passive income from your btc otherwise you can just decide to hold and wait for price to appreciate to sell, but if you are the type that don't want to sell yet and want to earn passively rather than just holding without earning then that decision must be made, accept there is a way to farm, stake from your personal wallet without taking the coins out.
For me, it's better to hold. I'm secured holding my own assets on my own wallet and I won't be thinking about if the exchange/platform becomes compromised because I know that I'm holding it.
I think there's a way from doing that from your personal wallet and you just have to make sure that you've chosen the right wallet for it and better if it's an open source.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
January 20, 2022, 10:51:58 PM

youre true bro, nowadays many platforms or exchanges offer staking or farming of several altcoins, and even many of them offer considerable benefits for those who make deposits, by depositing or depositing a certain number of altcoins, we can earn interest at a percentage and in certain period of time that has become a mutual agreement on the platform.
Yeah, there are those interest accounts that are encouraging to deposit. But I just want to remind you folks that after depositing there, you agree to the terms of that exchange or platform.
You're not going to hold it anymore because they won't provide you the keys. Technically, they're the owners of it already and in return, they'll be giving you out some interest profits but once you withdraw it, then technically speaking, it's yours again.

For me, it's better to hold. I'm secured holding my own assets on my own wallet and I won't be thinking about if the exchange/platform becomes compromised because I know that I'm holding it.
I think there's a way from doing that from your personal wallet and you just have to make sure that you've chosen the right wallet for it and better if it's an open source.
Let volatility do its job and if you are doing for long term then this wont really be a problem since price could move out on its own and that's how volatility works but there are people who do like that fixed

APY which couldn't really be affected with volatility but of course it is on exchange on having that full control of your assets since you would need to entrust these funds on 3rd parties.

If you do see that it is really worth on the risks then go ahead but just like on what you do mentioned that it is much better on holding on your own.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Gorosden

Activity: 518
Merit: 30

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
January 21, 2022, 08:02:29 AM

If stable coins can work for you how much more of BTC? There is always a way if you are ready to find it, do diligent research and you will end up with wBTC and even smart contract on BTC look into SOVRYN

suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2022, 02:32:17 PM

Hey, I am wondering is it truly possible that my BTC works for me , without revealing my private keys and also without KYC ?
Yes, it is possible but technically holding the Bitcoin you invested in for the long term automatically makes the Bitcoin work for you in terms of gaining more value.
Another option is total decentralized Bitcoin DeFi but the downside is that they mostly accept wBTC and the platform I can recommend is Sovyrn.

I have read and heard about similar things but they seem more like a Ponzi scheme.
In every innovative setting, there will always be some people within the system that will want to abuse the system benefit.

Does anybody have any experience with a non-custodia platform/wallet /swap which does not require KYC but supports BTC ?

A privacy concerned BTC fan.
Yes, I can only vouch for Sovyrn.

Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
January 21, 2022, 06:02:10 PM

I am wondering is it truly possible that my BTC works for me , without revealing my private keys and also without KYC ?
Yes, it is very possible. Often times we heard phrases like let money work for you, that means investing or something you put money onto something and then you earn a passive income, there is also no difference with that if we are talking about bitcoin because bitcoin is also money anyway  but there should not be revelations of private keys, passwords and other sensitive details because that is a sure fire way that you will loose your btc's or will only  get scammed but for the kyc part?

It might be needed especially if your dealing with centralized or formal companies  but you should not worry as long you gather information that they are trusted, you should try them out.
savetheFORUM

Activity: 1050
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 06:46:06 PM

You can find that for altcoins but not for bitcoins. I think everybody will be aware if there is a possibility of staking bitcoin, and if there is I would want to know about it. Any site claiming to be able to do this would be be a ponzi scheme without a doubt. Still, I agree that staking alone is a feasible way to make cryptocurrency to work for us but lending out or doing business as a sleeping partner are few other possibilities for making our coins to earn for us.

If there are registered services for making bitcoin to work for you then go for it, otherwise focus on earning bitcoin and slowly save it by earning then you will find the networth of bitcoin how hardly worked to make you rich.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 07:21:18 PM

Yes, it is very possible. Often times we heard phrases like let money work for you, that means investing or something you put money onto something and then you earn a passive income, there is also no difference with that if we are talking about bitcoin because bitcoin is also money anyway  but there should not be revelations of private keys, passwords and other sensitive details because that is a sure fire way that you will loose your btc's or will only  get scammed but for the kyc part?

That it makes difference in Bitcoin compared to fiat as in crypto, when you handed out your keys/password to other people like lending and staking, any chance that this person will not pay you back, you no longer get back your Bitcoin. It finds so hard to force these borrowers, these exchangers if they will scam you due to their anonymity.

That is why only a few people had done this in Bitcoin, as to make a claim because they got scammed and lose their Bitcoin is hopeless. We'd rather just hold or even do a trade is the best choice to grow our money.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 09:15:17 PM

Earned profit from staking program should be separated with the what so called decentralized , you are looking for a passive income with that way so yeah you have to follow what is written in the T&C's , again there is always a risk when it comes to making money .. there is no free-risk otherwise yes it could possibly a scam one if they offers you a real zero-risk , it's just too good to be true.

let's be realistic and if you dont want to onvolved in such cobditions, better do the simple hodling on your own wallet where you are holding the key.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
DrBeer
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1883

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2022, 10:31:02 AM

By itself, bitcoin is unlikely to bring a constant, regular income. Yes, it can grow in price at certain times, but there will also be periods when it will lose in price, which will generate a loss. Bitcoin can generate income if, for example, it is invested or engaged in trading, or transferred to some fund that will perform such functions. By itself, bitcoin will form both periods of growth in value and decline.
This is one of the most common mistakes that I see people making when they invest or trade, they want constant and regular profits, and this is not possible, the markets can spend a lot of time not moving and then make a big movement, how do they plan to obtain consistent profits when the market moves like that?

This is why people get scammed so easily, as they see someone offering a certain percentage of profits every single month and then they think that such a thing is possible, and when we warn them that it is not possible they simply argue back saying that we do not know what we are talking about, so if someone wants some stable and reliable income then they need to get a regular job, because that is not something that you can get by trading or investing in any market.

I absolutely agree with you here! Investing is a risky path. And here, not only there are no guarantees of income, but many are silent that there is a high probability of losing investment funds. If investment funds could guarantee real income, there would be no need to work, it would be enough to collect an initial contribution, which, for example, will bring 10-20-100% per annum and that's it, the goal has been achieved, enjoy life! Everyone wants to do nothing and be rich, and this idea is often stronger than ordinary reason and knowledge that say that this does not happen Smiley

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
dezoel
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1072

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 23, 2022, 10:55:20 AM

Instead of looking for a way that your Bitcoin would work for you, which from your requirement might not be possible, why not try looking for works that you can do to be able to earn Bitcoin? This is 2022 and there are so many things that you can do to earn Bitcoin as payment or reward.

If you simply want to hold your Bitcoin, then maybe HODL might be a good thing for you to do, you can just buy Bitcoin and hold it in your private wallet where you hold the private keys to the wallet, and then you have to wait for a long term for the price to increase and you can sell it and make your profit. If you’re looking for a faster means, then you can consider Bitcoin trading, which can be day-trading, arbitrage, or swing trading. You can as well do micro tasks online or check out a job that will pay you in Bitcoin.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BuNga_cute

Activity: 1736
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 23, 2022, 01:18:17 PM

It is possible and i think staking currently the best option if you want passive income from bitcoin but as far i know the percentages of rates was very low under 20% for annual contract so to get the best profit from this you should have large amount of bitcoin because it's not worth if you have small amount of bitcoin when starting it and i think instead of thinking this way better studying trading immediately because from trading there are possibility you can earn more money although it's difficult to being an good traders but with work hard everybody can do it

Staking is the safest choice to get passive income from Bitcoin, but staking usually gives a small interest rate and also most platforms that provide
staking have to do KYC procedure. It's the same with trading, usually the exchanges where we trade now mostly have to do KYC as well. So if we want
to get profit from Bitcoin without doing KYC, we just need to save Bitcoin in our personal wallet, and wait for the Bitcoin price pump. But I think it's okay
to do KYC, as long as we don't do any illegal activities. There are many choices for us how to profit from Bitcoin if we want to do the KYC procedure.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T               CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO               [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     WHITEPAPER     //          R L B          //     RLB LOTTERY     //
███████ ███████      |       Twitter       |        ►   S P O R T S B O O K   |   [ N E W ]  C L A N S   ◄        |      Discord      |      ███████ ███████
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
January 23, 2022, 01:37:01 PM

Earned profit from staking program should be separated with the what so called decentralized , you are looking for a passive income with that way so yeah you have to follow what is written in the T&C's , again there is always a risk when it comes to making money .. there is no free-risk otherwise yes it could possibly a scam one if they offers you a real zero-risk , it's just too good to be true.
Of course most of the jobs that you are going to do such as day trading, and long term investment involves risk. When it comes to long term investment, when you are holding the asset, the market can go to any direction, which means that you are either going to lose or you make profit.

And it gets worse when it comes to day trading, because there is so much risk that is in front in it. Then other jobs that I know, such as microtask, faucets and the rest of them doesn’t really pay much, although there isn’t much risk involved in these ones or no risk at all. But, as long as the money you invested is something you can afford to risk, then there wouldn’t be any need for you to worry at all.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
DrBeer
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1883

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2022, 05:26:12 PM

By itself, bitcoin is unlikely to bring a constant, regular income. Yes, it can grow in price at certain times, but there will also be periods when it will lose in price, which will generate a loss. Bitcoin can generate income if, for example, it is invested or engaged in trading, or transferred to some fund that will perform such functions. By itself, bitcoin will form both periods of growth in value and decline.
If you verify very well Bitcoin can possibly work for you if you stock it, because the longer it stays the longer is going to change another shape which we know very well, right now Bitcoin increment can meet your coin and immediately it join bull run market and is specifically generating another income for you, but this assumptions can only come pass when you have money already and you are not relying on the Bitcoin you bank, so what i mean is that you will have a spell money before it will work for you.

This is all in the area of ​​speculative expectations. Well, actually - the entire crypto market is a speculative market, at least for today. It does not produce real value, all its changes are associated exclusively with situational processes, or managed ones. At the same time, there is a rather high negative impact from the actions of regulatory authorities and state systems. Yes, there are mechanisms that in a certain system can “cut off” some predicted profit, quickly turn around and get additional profit at the expense of bitcoin assets, but this process is not stable, not guaranteed.

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
FanEagle
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1114

View Profile
January 23, 2022, 09:53:30 PM

Hey, I am wondering is it truly possible that my BTC works for me , without revealing my private keys and also without KYC ?

I know that the dream is to find a way to spend your money on a thing that will make you money and you will never have to work again. However do not forget about inflation as well. As we have survived and living in a very bad economical situation right now, it is a proof that making x amount of money forever will not help you, you also need something that grows higher as well.

So, assuming you had bitcoins that you put aside and could be barely enough for you, with a drop in bitcoin price, or with no increase, you will end up living in a hard life. So if you really want to make a living out of passive income, you should find something that could go up overtime for sure, otherwise you are risking too much. Or, better yet, just get a lot more than you need and save the rest, which is a very difficult thing and not many people will be able to do it of course.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 6832

Cashback 15%

View Profile
January 23, 2022, 10:20:28 PM

If you've done all that, why did you start this thread which you seem to have abandoned and will no doubt never lock?

All the answers you're ever going to need are probably on the first page of this thread, and most likely all future responses are going to be from people who didn't read anything here or don't know what they're talking about.  Welcome to bitcointalk.

I haven't read your other posts and don't know if you're really new to crypto, but if you stick around long enough and gain enough familiarity with certain things like exchanges, PoW vs. PoS, regulatory trends (which have to do with your privacy concerns--and I'm with you there, by the way), and on and on, you'll learn how to tell what's a scam and what's not.  Hopefully; even experienced bitcoiners get scammed hard from time to time, so just be careful and good luck.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
January 23, 2022, 11:44:14 PM

Like what most have mentioned, the only thing that I see this from working is if you hire someone who does the trading/investing for you, which I think is risky enough for someone to get scammed. In addition, avoid ponzi-schemes since those kind of business models cannot work in longterm due to their nature of offering significant amount of returns in a short amount of time.

I personally advise you to check your BTCs regularly and the market price. If you plan on HODLing for long-term gains, then the best way is to HODL and currently check the market value depending on your goal. Assuming that you aim for short-term profit, then withdraw them as soon as its price reach above the initial investment you put on.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Mamun74

Activity: 1358
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 24, 2022, 03:49:50 AM

Better for holding. I'm holding my own asset in my own wallet. Holding coin or asset depends on your goals.How much you want benefit. Now bitcoin price little dip so don't miss that opportunity to buy BTC and hold long term,i hope you will get good benefit from it.
rahmad2nd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 24, 2022, 05:31:32 AM

I have make bitcoin and cryptocurrency work for me more than seven years and looks enough if can manage about time for investing, I have been on cryptocurrency since 2015 after pass from graduate. I only working with cryptocurrency only and not have real or side job last than seven years, every day my activities opening exchange market, looking bitcointalk forum and beside as investor in cryptocurrency I always active with bounty campaign, maybe if you have saving better keep try working and make cryptocurrency for your side job because not guarantee you can earn profit with your bitcoin investment every day.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀